The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Tyrone looked down at the little slut cumming in amazement. She came because she asked to be his slave!! This was amazing. Quanesha’s idea to recruit high school freshman sluts was amazing. He almost came himself. However, he had to get this slut branded before she came to her senses. He told Quanesha to call the tattoo parlor and tell them that they were bringing another slut over to be branded. He then motioned Kimberly to approach him. He needed to give her some rewards and he needed relief before he took her to the tattoo parlor. He told Kimberly to pull back her long blonde hair and then wrapped the collar around her neck.

Kimberly was ecstatic. She was collared!! She was collared!! She was collared!! Her pussy was getting wet yet again. She really was a slavegirl!! She fingered the collar and looked up at Daddy and said, “Daddy, could I ask you a question. Now that I’m your slavegirl should I continue to call you Daddy or should I call you Massa?”

Tyrone smiled. He liked nothing better than a teenage white slut calling him master. They all wanted to. They all wanted to belong to a Black man. “Both are good slut. But why don’t you call me Massa when we are alone. But say it like a white girl. Kimberly was puzzled for a second and then looked up and said sweetly, “Yes Master.”

Her face was now inches away from Tyrone’s massive cock. “Would you like to get your first reward Kimberly?” She nodded with a smile guessing what the reward would be.

“Put your hands on my cock and feel it. Is it everything that you thought that a Black cock would be?”

“Yes Master. It’s the most wonderful thing in the world. It’s so hard; it’s so big!!”

Kimberly almost couldn’t believe it. She had never though that she would want to let an old man fuck her let alone suck his cock! And her Master was old! He had to be over 40! She always enjoyed when her white father’s friends had noticed her sexy body when they were at his place. She enjoyed teasing them. However, she never fantasized about being fucked by old men. But now, here she was on her knees before this old Black man and she was about to suck his cock and her pussy was so wet! She had already cum when he fondled her body and finger fucked her. She realized that even old Black men were sexy! She wanted to suck his cock and swallow his cum! She wanted him to fuck her!

“Now kiss the tip and then start licking it. Do you like the taste?”

Kimberly started kissing and licking on the big cock. She was doing it, she was really doing it just like she fantasized!! She tasted some of the precum and then swallowed it. She had swallowed precum!! This was fantastic!! Marci would be so jealous. She looked up at Tyrone and said “You’re cock tastes wonderful, Master.”

“Now open your mouth and place it over the cock head and start sucking. Move your mouth back and forth, back and forth.”

Kimberly was eager for this part. She remembered back to the Elsa Jean videos and how Elsa had sucked Black cock. It looked like Elsa was sucking as hard as she could so that her cheeks indented on the cock so this is what she did and she moved her head back and forth up and down the cock.

At this point, Tyrone couldn’t take it anymore. He grabbed Kimberly’s head and started violently fucking her mouth. After a few strokes, he exploded flooding her mouth with cum.

“He’s cumming in my mouth!! He’s cumming in my mouth!! A Black man is cumming in my mouth!!” This was another incredible thrill for Kimberly in a day of firsts. Her hand again drifted down to her pussy. She knew that she had to swallow all of the Black man’s cum and tried diligently but some slipped out. As she did so, she came violently again. However, she kept the cock in her mouth and as it softened she licked all the cum from it. She then used her fingers to push the excess cum from her face, neck and tits into her mouth and swallowed it. Finally, she looked up at Tyrone and sweetly said, “Thank you Master for fucking my mouth and letting me swallow your cum. I hope that I pleased you”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.