The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Tyrone was ecstatic!! It had worked again!! This beautiful, virginal, 14 year old blonde white slut was kneeling before him and begging to pay reparations!! He just needed to push the dumb slut down one more step in order to make the transformation permanent!

Quanesha came over to Kimberly and hugged her and said, “That’s wonderful, Kimberly. I’m so glad that you don’t want to be a racist anymore”. Kimberly glowed when Quanesha said that. It had scared her to say the words, but Quanesha’s praise confirmed to her that she had made the right decision. And her pussy started to get wet again. “However Kimberly, there’s still one more thing that you have to do.” Quanesha crawled in front of Kimberly, went to her knees and bent over and showed Kimberly her ass. “Look at my right cheek Kimberly, what do you see.”

Kimberly was even more addled at this turn of events. Initially she didn’t know what she was looking at then she realized that it was a tattoo or even a brand!! But only animals were branded. But then Kimberly realized that White men had branded Black slaves!! Kimberly shaken said, “Is that a brand Quanesha?”

“Yes it is. The only way that Black Daddy can legally deliver us to Black men to pay reparations is if we belong to him. You have to ask him to brand you into slavery I did and so did all the other girls in Black Daddy’s family.”

Kimberly couldn’t really focus on the first part of the answer but the second part with branding and slavery terrified her. “But there aren’t any slaves anymore”

“You know that white racists owned Blacks for centuries. They captured them in Africa, brought them over in filthy slave ships, whipped them, branded them, raped their daughters, sold them!! The only way that we white sluts can truly make reparations to the Black race is to become the property of a Black man. Isn’t it only fair? Since whites owned Blacks for centuries, isn’t it only fair that Blacks own white sluts like us?”

That last part made sense to Kimberly. Fairness was an important keystone in liberal indoctrination and she realized that her white racist society was not fair to Blacks.

“And unlike Black slaves, we white sluts are voluntary slaves. We have to ask Black Daddy to become his property and brand us. But in return, Black Daddy looks after us and we get to do our duty as formerly racist white sluts and fuck and suck Black cocks. It’s so wonderful. We cum, and cum, and cum!!!” And then we can get rid of our racist white girl name. I wasn’t always Quanesha. I used to be the racist white girl Melanie Jefferson but when Black Daddy branded me, my racist life was over. He named me Quanesha and I was no longer a racist white girl.

“You mean that Black Daddy could give me new name and end the racist Kimberly Johnson she said incredulously?”

“That’s right. The racist Kimberly Johnson wouldn’t exist any more”. Kimberly was stunned at this and thought for a while.

Tyrone was enjoying this. He could see that the addled little white slut was weakening and would soon ask him to brand her as his slave!! At this point, he decided to show her the reward for becoming his slave. He pulled down his pants and shorts and his 10 inch cock stuck out like he was 16 again. He was so turned on by this slutty white girl!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.