The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Kimberly awoke feeling a little groggy the next day when Quanesha entered the room. She showed Kimberly how to use the shower and then Kimberly felt a lot better after she cleaned up and washed her hair. She then sat her down at a makeup table and showed Kimberly how to apply makeup that her mother would never have allowed. She finished up with bright red lipstick that Kimberly thought was sexy. She and Quanesha laughed and frolicked like girls do. She then fed Kimberly a small breakfast along with another dose of the spiked water which this time included an aphrodisiac.

She then pulled some stiletto shoes with 5 inch heels from a package and then said she and Kimberly would need to practice. When Kimberly asked why, Quanesha told her that Black men like to see white sluts in high heels. Kimberly didn’t want to put up a protest yet so she went along with Quanesha and tried to mimic her steps. It was hard. She almost fell a couple of time. But then she began liking the way that her ass naturally swayed back and forth as she walked. She thought it was naughty and realized why Black men liked to have white sluts wear high heels.

Quanesha called a halt and said that Black Daddy would be coming into the room to continue the discussion from last night. She felt Quanesha pushing her down to her knees explaining that white sluts must always kneel when Black Daddy entered their room. After the discussion about white racism yesterday, this made sense to Kimberly so she complied. She suddenly realized that she was still naked and that a Black man was about to see her tits and pussy. She moved her hands to cover them but stopped when Tyrone entered the room and yelled “Put your hands down slut”. She looked up and saw the old Black man from yesterday with the beer belly. But his voice was dominant. She immediately complied and waited for his next instructions.

“Quanesha told me that she had found a white slut who might want to pay Black reparations.” Not waiting for a reply, he offered his hand and lifted her up.

Kimberly could feel the strength in his arm from this simple motion. Once up he then told her to walk backwards and forward across the room. Kimberly did finding that she naturally swayed her ass more and more, feeling really naughty.

“I need to check out the merchandise more closely” Daddy said.

Merchandise, Kimberly wondered, But I’m a girl.

Tyrone was in heaven, Kneeling before him was an absolutely stunning virgin white girl slut and he as going to be able to fuck her!! A slut like her would never have talked to him when he was young and now she obeyed his every command. It was all he could do to not throw her to the ground and fuck her right now. But he needed to run her through the steps. He had to get her to voluntarily ask him to enslave her.

Tyrone started fondling Kimberly’s ass and her stomach. He had to find some faults with her physical appearance even though there weren’t any faults. “Ass a little skinny, but the skin is nice and smooth”:. He liked the contrast of his jet black hands on Kimberly’s lily white body and was sure that she did too. He then fondled her tits. “Tits a little small but perky”. He then bent over and started sucking on her tits. He heard Kimberly moan. “I bet that her pussy is soaking”, Tyrone thought. He reached down between her legs which Kimberly automatically opened. “Do you always juice like this when a Black man sucks on your tits. Maybe you could pay reparations”. He then started finger fucking her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.