The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Kimberly spent the rest of the evening thinking about what Quanesha had told her and watching the videos. She realized that she really was a racist as was the rest of white society. But she couldn’t pay reparations to Black men the way that Quanesha wanted. What would her friends think? What would her parents think? Thinking about it for a minute, she realized that many of her friends might be jealous of her if they found out. They all dreamed about fucking and sucking Black men. But her parents would never understand, especially her father. But then she saw a new video that she had never seen before with Elsa Jean being fucked by a 10 inch Black cock. Elsa moaned and moaned and then experienced the most wonderful cum. Kimberly came too as she masturbated herself. But then she realized that this didn’t have to be a fantasy any more. If she wanted to, she could suck and fuck Black cocks and pay reparations for her racism. She came even harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.