The White Guilt Pimp
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

In the next room, looking through a peep hole, Tyrone, Quanesha’s Black Daddy chuckled to himself. He couldn’t believe how these naive white sluts bought into that racism bullshit. He also continued to be surprised that even very young teenage white girls were addicted to interracial porn. Quanesha was an expert at getting the sluts to first be ashamed of their whiteness and wanting to make amends and then dangling the carrot of fucking a big Black cock that they all fantasized about. Of course Tyrone would use force if he had to in order to turn out this chick, but Quanesha had never failed. The shame of racism and the desire to be fucked by a big Black cock always led to the right decision. And then they learned the next depravity they had to ask for.

Like every other African American, Tyrone knew that African Americans were the only people in world history who had ever been enslaved. He knew that centuries ago white Americans went to Africa and went hunting through the continent indiscriminately killing Black people and enslaving those they didn’t kill. They then brought the slaves back to America and kept them in bondage for 4 centuries. Tyrone knew that he lived in an oppressive racist society but there was nothing he could do about but go along to get along. In face, some of his best customers were white!

Tyrone was a 45 year old Black man with a pronounced beer belly. He had been pimping for over 25 years. In the beginning he was something of a Romeo pimp. He could sense the insecurities and fears in the hoes that he recruited and could always tell them some bullshit about how they would be his top lady and how much he loved them. His 10 inch cock sealed the deal. His hoes could never get enough of his big cock.

While he started as a Romeo pimp, he was never reluctant to use gorilla tactics. The only thing that hoes really respected was force when they started to get out of line. He started getting hoes hooked on heroin in order to keep them in line but this wore them out in a couple of years. He ran mostly Black hoes. He could make more money running white hoes but they were hard to acquire. Occasionally, he could find a runaway at the bus terminal, but after he hooked them on heroin they didn’t last very long. He had been forced to sell some of them to a brothel in Mexico run by a friend of his. The Mexicans loved fucking Gringa whores even if they were strung out.

Tyrone was never a very successful pimp. He usually only had 5 or 6 hoes in his stable which was enough to make a living but not enough to get rich.

In the beginning, the hoes got all their customers on the street. Tyrone would drive around making collections from the hoes and applying discipline when needed when the hoes fucked up. Recently, his nephew Jamal had started listing Tyrone’s hoes on a website. Customers would contact Tyrone and he would take them on an outcall.

Tyrone’s fortunes started to change 6 months ago when he acquired Quanesha at the bus terminal. She was a typical white teen age runaway from some type of broken home. Tyrone gave her the usual bullshit and took her home. However, after he fucked her and she came multiple times, she thanked him for being able to make reparations to the Black race. Tyrone didn’t know what the fuck she was talking about but she explained that she was ashamed of being white and she wanted to make reparations to the Black race for slavery. She even asked Tyrone to give her a Black girl name to erase the stain of her whiteness. A couple of days later she asked Tyrone to brand her to show to the world that she was his property the same way that white slave owners branded their slave property. Tyrone was surprised by this but recognized that the branding would tie the slut tightly to him. He went to a friend who ran a tattoo parlor and had him make up a 2 inch brand with a large T in the center. He then brought Quanesha there to be branded. She screamed and screamed even after the tattoo owner had applied a cool blast to the brand. After the brand had healed she went on her knees to say that he now truly was her Black master and she would always obey everything he told her. Tyrone had never had a teen age white slut call him Master before and it made him feel great. This Quanesha chick was really working out. Tyrone held off an addicting the slut to heroin. He sensed that she was so devoted to him, that she would never disobey him and a slut who was not on drugs was worth more.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.