The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Kimberly awoke feeling nauseous and woozy. She realized that she was lying in a bed and she noticed that a pretty white girl was leaning over her, the same girl who was in the van. What shocked her was that the girl was naked except for the fact that there was a collar on her neck. “Where am I?” Kimberly slurred. “ How did I get here?”

“You’re at Daddy’s place” said the girl. “Don’t worry, you’re safe. It’s about time that you woke sleepy head”. Kimberly realized that she was very thirsty and quickly drank the water offered to her, not realizing that it contained a tranquilizer cocktail that would calm her and make her more compliant with what was to come.

Kimberly then realized that she was naked too. “What happened” “Where are my clothes” Who are you” she said still in a daze.

“My name is Quanesha. Like I said, we’re at Daddy’s place. Daddy looks after us girls. Don’t worry, we’re all safe. But Daddy has rules about wearing clothes and you’ll have to prove to him that you have become a good girl before he gives you any.”

The drug cocktail was starting to have an effect. Kimberly started to calm down and then sat up. At that point, she realized that there were multiple video screens showing horrible things. It looked like these were scenes from the old slave south. Black people in collars and chains were being dominated and punished by white people in the most horrible way. On one screen, a Black man who was tied to a whipping post was being whipped by a huge bull whip. The lacerations on his back and his screaming in agony demonstrated the power of the whip. In another scene, a pretty young teenage black girl was being held down and raped by a group of white boys. The girls screams were drowned out by the boys’ laughter.

Kimberly looked away in horror. Quanesha noticed and said “Our ancestors were just pure evil weren’t they. Look at what they did to innocent Black people for hundreds of years. I’m ashamed to be a white girl.”

Kimberly said nothing but wanted to agree. “Haven’t you learned in school how terrible white people are, how this is still a racist society and Black people are still oppressed?”

Kimberly nodded and volunteered “Yesterday our teacher told us how innocent Black people were lynched for no good reason. If only there is something we could do. I’m ashamed of being white too but I’m not racist.”

Quanesha snapped, “So you really think that you’re not racist. Don’t you and your friends go around wearing skimpy clothes that Black men and boys see you in. You must notice their eyes on you. How do you think they feel when white sluts like you tease them with your bodies knowing that the Black men can’t fuck you? Black cocks are so much bigger than white cocks that it causes them physical pain to be teased by white sluts like you.”

Kimberly was shocked. It was true that she had noticed Black men and boys staring at her when she wore sexy clothes but she never thought that she was causing them pain. She stuttered, “I never knew that was racist. I’m so sorry.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.