The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

The next day, Kimberly was on her way home from her after school dance class on her way to the bus top. Kimberly had had a hard time getting through the day. The night before, Marci had introduced her to an interracial sex slave website. There were pictures and videos of white girls who were collared and leashed and led around and fucked by Black men that they called master. They also had rings in their bodies and various tattoos on them like the ace of spades. Kimberly didn’t know what that meant but found the web site thrilling. The idea that white girls like her could be enslaved by Black men in the same way that whites had once enslaved Blacks, thrilled her. Part of her thought that it would be only fair if the roles of the races were reversed. Marci had also somehow recently acquired a large Black dildo for Kimberly. She carefully kept it hidden away from her parents knowing that her mother wouldn’t understand and that her father would be shocked that his sweet little girl fantasized about being fucked by Black men.

The website absolutely turned Kimberly on. She used the Black dildo to pleasure her pussy and fantasized about being fucked as the white slavegirl of the powerful Black men in the videos. She orgasmed again and again and again like nothing she had experienced before. Even when she tried to sleep, her pussy kept on calling her back to the videos and the dildo.

Therefore, as Kimberly left the dance class, she was exhausted and barely able to think. Suddenly, she saw Jamal! If she took her normal route to the bus stop, she would have to pass right by him. She didn’t want to turn him down for a date again and again feel like a racist. There was nothing worse than that. She didn’t think Jamal had seen her, therefore Kimberly quickly turned into a nearby alley to bypass Jamal. There wasn’t much traffic there but it was still daylight and Kimberly felt it was safe. Halfway though the alley, a black van pulled up beside her and a young white girl in the van asked her for directions. She noticed that the van was driven by an old Black man but she had no concerns since she was not a racist like her parents. The girl asked her questions about a map and opened the door of the van so that Kimberly could get a better look. Suddenly, Kimberly felt a shock of pain and lost consciousness!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.