The White Guilt Pimp - Cover

The White Guilt Pimp

Copyright© 2017-2018, Tyrone Smash, ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Black pimp is able to use white guilt over slavery and racism to convince young teenage white girls to voluntarily whore themselves out for him.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Pretty blonde 14 year old Kimberly Johnson sat in her American history class with her African American teacher Mr. Brown. Mr. Brown was telling the class about another terrible time in America’s racist past when whites lynched Blacks for no reason. Like all the students in her school, Kimberly had been thoroughly indoctrinated in the racist past of white Americans and the current white racist society. She was ashamed to be white, but was confident that she was not a racist. There could be no greater shame for a white student than to be called a racist.

At 5 foot 2 and 100 pounds with B cup breasts, Kimberly was hot and she knew it. Like all the other girls in the school, Kimberly liked to tease the boys by wearing short skirts and a blouse that was a size too small that showed off her perky breasts. She enjoyed the feeling of power she had over the white boys who competed for her attention.

One of the boys looking at her now was not white. His name was Jamal and he was bused in from the projects in the city. He was a couple of years older than the other students and at over 6 ft and over 200 pounds he towered over them. The white boys in her school were intimidated by him. He was incredibly sexy. All the white girls in the school thought that he was the sexiest student there. Kimberly, like all the other white girls, fantasized about being fucked by him. However, Jamal scared her. He was so big, so Black! He could crush little Kimberly if he wanted to. There were also rumors that he was a member of a gang in the city. However, when he stared at her like he was doing now, her pussy started to get soaking wet.

Like all the teenage white girls in her school, Kimberly was addicted to interracial porn on the internet. Her friend Marci had introduced her to it 6 months ago and Kimberly became addicted to surfing the web. The size of the Black cocks amazed her. She and her friend Marci giggled on the phone dreaming about sucking a 12 inch Black cock and having it pound into their pussies. It didn’t seem possible. However, Kimberly’s favorite porn stars were the petite actresses like Elsa Jean or Alice Green who seemed to be the same age as Kimberly and who had no problem fucking and sucking the big Black cocks and got such extreme pleasure from them.

Like all the other girls in school, Kimberly had taken sex-ed classes. The teachers’ had explained how a guy’s cock got hard and he stuck it into a girl’s vagina and moved it back and forth until this white stuff came out that made a baby. The most important thing that the teachers’ taught was that they shouldn’t get pregnant and they told the girls about how to prevent pregnancy.

Fucking seemed gross. However, when she started to watch porn, especially interracial porn, she understood how exciting sex could be. There was something so thrilling about watching a big strong Black man kiss a tiny white girl, run his hands all over her body and then suck her tits! The girls obviously loved it. Judging by their squeals of pleasure, the girls loved it even more when the Black man stuck his big Black cock into their tight little pussies. The cocks were so huge!! It didn’t seem possible that they could fit but they did and all the white girls obviously came from the fucking. It was so thrilling!!

Some of the older girls had talked about sucking on a guys cock as a way of satisfying a guy without fucking. That had seemed even grosser to Kimberly. However, when she saw the tiny white girls opening their mouths to suck on the huge Black cocks in the videos, she started to understand how exciting cock sucking could be. She wanted to give Black men pleasure with her mouth just like her idol Elsa Jean did. She could tell from how Elsa’s cheeks indented how hard she was sucking. When the men came and Elsa swallowed the cum, it was clear that Elsa loved the taste. Black cock cum must be so wonderful!

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.