The Nature of the Game
Epilogue

Copyright© 2018 by Vincent Berg

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - Taylor is aiming for big things: a career in professional sports, and doesn't like making waves. However, when Taylor meets the flamboyant Jacob in the drama department, there's a distinct clash of cultures. The out-and-proud attitude of one unable to hide imperils the future of one who can. Casual meetings under the bleachers risk loss of millions in future earnings. Yet two figures can't keep their hands off each other. Can the two resist each other long enough to survive high school?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Gay   Fiction   School   Sports   Anal Sex   First  

Taylor knocked on Coach Peters’ office door, cradling a book under his arm.

“Coach, got a minute for an old friend?”

“Taylor! Get in here. You’re just the person I was hoping to run into.”

Taylor grinned, striding forward and presenting the book to his old coach. “I’ve got yet another yearbook for you to sign. You may have to search for an open space, though, it’s pretty full. The section for the football team is filled. The team’s signatures match their egos. They mostly scrawled across the page.”

Fredric Peters idly leafed through the pages, noting the large number of signatures across each section. “You can’t blame them for their confidence. You’re the one directly responsible for most of it. As you know, I’m retiring this year, and you’ve allowed me to leave on a high note. We’ve set many records this season, and many will last a long time. Most yards gained, total season passes, most interceptions, and need I forget, the season championship.”

“I’ll plead guilty on that charge, your honor. But you’ve got to admit, they earned it. They are a phenomenal team.”

“Only because of the fire you lit under their feet. If you’re ever interested, you’ve got a future as a coach. You understand what to say to each player to get one-hundred and ten percent. You’ve also got a real eye for strategy.”

“I’ve learned from the best, sir.”

Peters raised his glasses, studying him. “Come on, you know better than that. You’ve got a native talent matched with a strategic eye and a tremendous intelligence. Now that I’m retiring, you can quit with the ‘coach’ business. Call me Fredric. I hope you’ll consider me a friend in the future.”

“Absolutely, Fredric. You’ve been a real inspiration and I’m sorry to see you moving on.”

Peters waved his concern off. “It wasn’t that I didn’t see it coming. After a lifetime of hard living and eating the wrong foods, my health isn’t the best. It’s time for me to slow down, and more importantly, quit getting so riled up over each game. From now on, you’ll find me sitting in the park, doing Yoga and Tai Chi, munching tofu.”

“Knowing you, you’ll get worked up over eating tofu and bean sprouts for the rest of your life.”

“Honestly, I’m ready to retire. I need to slow down and get to know my wife again. I’ve been ignoring her for too long. But you’ve exploded this past year. We were surprised when you first came out, and shocked when you and Jacob got together. You represent two extremes. You’re a no-nonsense tough guy, while he’s a creative social creature likely to break into show tunes at the drop of a hat. But somehow, instead of strangling each other, you complement one another. Jacob has truly brought out the best in you.”

Peters had been rumbling through his desk drawer looking for a pen. When Taylor started to protest his praise, he lifted it out and waved it like a symphony conductor’s baton. “Don’t argue with me, young man. You know it’s true and you’re no longer allowed to rile me. Before you were shoved out of the closet, you were an introverted loner. You worked with everyone, but hardly said a word about anything besides school or football. Once you and your boyfriend got together, you broadened and became a complete human being. What’s more, you expanded his world as well.

“You were both destined to graduate with honors. That much was a given, but everyone in the school are your fans. If the school board allowed it, the two of you would have been elected Homecoming King and Queen. Hell, even those who objected to two Homecoming Kings cheered when you and Jacob danced together. Rather than waging battles you wouldn’t win, you picked your battles, winning the fights you could while influencing those not ready for change.

“You’ve helped everyone on the team, carrying people off the field and nursing wounds. Jacob led every team fundraiser, as well as leading the cheerleaders and his friends in cheering us on. In exchange, you’ve helped sell out every play and band recital during the year. The two of you are like a one-two punch. You’ve blossomed under each other’s tutelage. Before you got together he hung out with the other music, drama and glee club nerds. Afterwards, he expanded into every aspect of the school. When someone was injured, on or off the field in whatever sport, you both helped with their recovery. You’re a hell of a physical therapist, while Jacob boosts their spirits and brings the flowers and jokes.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.