Daddy's Bad Little Slut - Cover

Daddy's Bad Little Slut

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cindy the Bad Little Slut likes the feeling she gets when men make her do those things that only a Bad Little Slut would do. She only wanted to be the best slut possible in this wild, whacky world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

Cindy Mae was a cute little thing.

She was the apple of her real parent’s eyes and was so well-behaved in school that she was made the class monitor and tasked with the responsibility to report all wrong-doing to the teacher no matter how much she liked the perpetrator of the misdeed.

When she blew the whistle on Jimmy Jones, she felt badly about it because he was the one she liked to play spin the bottle with when it was raining outside and they couldn’t go on the playground. He was the best kisser in the whole wide school except for maybe Tommy Donovan with his wild Irish tongue.

Cindy graduated and was sent to a private Girl’s Academy outside the city to learn how to socialize properly with actual grown-up people.

Fortunately, she had the body of an angel sent from heaven above to grace society with her presence and her darling cute attitude that made even the discipline committee sit up and take notice when she crossed their paths with her flouncy buttocks that moved in every direction like she was in perpetual motion.

She sat in silence in her tiny little bed remembering how she had done her very best to make amends with poor Jimmy by helping him to shoot his hard third leg with her delicate hand wrapped tightly around his joyful shaft. Cindy knew it was not proper behavior but she had become addicted to such slutty behavior because it made her feel so nice down deep inside.

Cindy even cleaned up the evidence with her monogramed hankie trying not to get the stuff all over her fingers like a bad little girl. Sometimes, she would lick her fingers to hide the guilt of her wayward hand and Jimmy and other boys pretended she did it from a sense of neatness and clean living rather than to hide the evidence of their sins.

The chief dispenser of discipline at the Girl’s Academy was a young religious person called Brother Richard, but everyone called him, Brother Dick. He insisted that all the new girls call him Brother Dick and always thank him for his spanking by saying, “Please give me more Dick” each and every time. In turn, he liked to assign the girls his own personal name and he always used the term “Daddy’s Bad Little Slut (fill in the blank)” whenever he addressed them in private.

Cindy liked being called “Daddy’s Bad Little Slut Cindy” by Brother Dick and she quickly became obsessed with Dick’s style of discipline that made her female pipes spray oodles of girl juice at those times when she was bad.

The girls at the Academy were all in residence until they hit the magic age of eighteen.

After their eighteenth birthday, the girls were required to be “Bad Little Sluts” for the male visitors if chosen to entertain them during their stay.

Cindy’s first assignment as a Bad Little Slut was with a banker from Geneva in Switzerland with a tummy that was rounder than Mistress Mercy’s tits. Mistress Mercy was the head schoolmaster and would often test the girl’s for their talent in being good Bad Little Sluts to new Daddies wanting their full cooperation and obedience to direct orders in the midnight hours.

The banker’s name was Mark Mendelsohn and he had a tiny little prick below his huge round belly that was hard to find and even harder to push inside a Bad Little Slut’s happy little quim under the light of the harvest moon.

Cindy saw that the normal route to happy coupling was not a winner and she suggested in her best Bad Little Girl voice that they do it like the doggies do and she would take his weight on her back.

That seemed to work out a lot better because Mister Mendelsohn’s tiny prick fit perfectly into the rear of Cindy’s twat from behind like a happy finger in a tight-fitting glove.

The Swiss banker humped and humped until he was red-faced and sweating just like a pig in a sty.

“Please, be a good “Bad Little Slut” for your daddy, little Cindy. Daddy will give you a nice present if you make him come the way young boys do when they get Bad Little Sluts in bed.”

He made Cindy laugh and giggle and she rushed into a sweet release with his hard little prick inside her teenaged twat. She didn’t mind that he was all out of breath and sweating like one of her uncle Harry’s pigs out on the family farm before the judging for the blue ribbon.

She concentrated on being the best Bad Little Slut for her Swiss banker Daddy that she could possibly be and begged him to do her again as soon as he was rested enough to get on top.

Her next assignment was with a man that actually drew pictures on people’s skin with his magical ink pen that put the pictures into their skin to stay for the rest of their life. She squirmed and twisted but he spanked her so hard that she bent over and let him ink her bottom with his magical pen. The picture was a great delight to all the Daddies that took her from behind and she wanted badly to see what they loved so very much. One nice Daddy spanked her a lot harder than the others and he told her, “You have a sweet fairy princess riding a high-spirited unicorn all the way from your pretty left hindquarters to the center of your spine. When I ride your lovely buttocks, the unicorn rocks and rolls beneath me like a steed of fiery temperament and I know that you are a good Bad Little Slut for this Daddy.

Cindy liked that description and she enjoyed taking it from behind best of all.

Some of the new Daddies wanted to show Cindy that her tiny little brown eye was a happy road to pleasure. She took it that first time from a Daddy that was married and had a daughter her own age. He called her Candy (daughter’s name) instead of Cindy but she didn’t mind because it was the first time she had taken a man tool into her brown eye and it was a dreadful stretch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.