You Won't Believe What I Did - Cover

You Won't Believe What I Did

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is another over-the-top mother / son story that never did and never will happen. It's purely a fantasy written for my own entertainment and hopefully yours. It features a horny mom who lets her fourteen year old son wrap her around his little finger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Much to Cheryl’s delight, Alex said he needed help the following two nights when she went in to say goodnight. The second night he did not even have an erection. She took care of that ‘problem’ with a few licks of his scrotum.

Instead of lying down like he had the previous two nights when his mother came in to say goodnight Alex was sitting up with his back against the headboard with his arms crossed in front of him and smiling. Things were much better tonight when Cheryl slipped her hand under the covers to check his cock. He had a hard-on that definitely needed taking care of.

Cheryl pulled back the covers to expose his erection for her viewing pleasure and saw he had not even bothered putting his pajama bottoms on. She smiled as she sat on the edge of his bed and again took his cock in her hand. “What’s it going to be tonight, a hand job or another blow job?” Instead of answering, Alex put his hand on her breast.

Cheryl could not help but giggle. “Oh, Honey, that’s kind of naughty.”

Alex looked at his mother with those mischievous eyes and that irresistible smile when he asked, “Do you want me to stop?” He already knew the answer. She was jerking him off and sucking his cock; a little touch and feel certainly would not upset her.

Cheryl wasted no time giving him her permission, “No, that’s all right. How about a kiss too?”

“You want me to kiss your boobs?” Alex asked with mock disbelief.

“That’s not what I meant, silly.” Cheryl thought for a second and decided, Why not? He was touching me with his hand. What’s the big deal if he kisses them?

“Would you really want to do that?” Cheryl asked, already knowing the answer.

Alex squeezed her boob affectionately, “Sure, you’re my beautiful mom. Who would not want to kiss your boobs?”

Cheryl thought she would play it a little coy, “Well, okay, but just for a little while.” My goodness, he is such a sweet boy to flatter his old mom like that.

Again he gave his mother that mischievous smile, “Are you going to take your nightgown off?”

Cheryl hardly gave it a thought when she answered, “I guess that would be better.” She reluctantly let go of his cock and stood up to pull her nightgown up and over her head and set it aside. She sat back on his bed, cupping her naked breasts with her hands and offering her nipples to Alex.

Alex sat forward and leaned in as Cheryl put her arms around him, and he settled in to kiss her right nipple. She had one hand behind his head and the other around his back, pressing him tightly to her. Alex had one arm around her back and one hand resting on her thigh.

Cheryl started encouraging him, “You can lick and suck them if you want. Mommy likes that.” Alex’s tongue came out and started to flick her nipple. Cheryl let out a groan and pressed his head more tightly against her breast. He sucked her entire areola and nipple into his mouth and tongue-lashed it. Cheryl felt a hand move toward the middle of her legs. She opens her legs like she always does when she gets sexually excited, and a hand seeks her pussy. Alex’s fingers squeezed my mound.

Alex stopped sucking her tit and looked up at her. “Jeez, Mom, you’re awful wet down there.”

Cheryl was not going to deny it and thought this would be a good time to teach her son a little about a woman’s body, “Yes, Honey, I am very wet. Do you know why I am wet down there?”

The answer was right on the tip of Alex’s tongue, “Because you like what we are doing and feeling super sexy.”

Cheryl no longer cared that what they were doing was wrong. She just hoped she was not moving too fast for him, “That’s right, Sweetie. I like this a lot, and it feels very sexy. My little man is doing some very nice things for his mommy. Do you think you would like to put your hand in my panties to see how wet you are making me?”

Alex’s fingers moved under the waistband of his mother’s panties and over her damp pubic hair. His hand felt soft and small compared to Tony’s. He was touching her intimately, his fingers exploring, rubbing her pussy. His finger entered her love hole. She wondered how he knew to do that. Such a happy accident.

“Yes, Honey, touch me just like that. You are such a good boy to your mommy. Keep that finger in, mommy. Keep moving it in and out. Yes, yes, just like you are doing.” The kid was a natural.

Alex worked his middle finger into his mother’s pussy, “Do you like me finger fucking you?”

Cheryl spread her legs a little as she assured him he was doing exactly what she needed him to do. “Yes, yes, I really do. You are going to make me cum.” The language the kids learn in public school these days.

Alex wanted to keep his mother talking about sex, “Are you going to cum just like you do when you go back to your room after you blow me or when you stood outside my door and listened to me jack off?”

Cheryl wanted an orgasm. No, she needed an orgasm, “Yes, Baby, just like that. How did you know?”

Alex made light of her concern that he had heard her, “The neighbors can hear you when you get off.”

Cheryl knew she was a little vocal when she had an orgasm. She wondered if Alex had heard her while she was with Tony. Maybe the neighbors really could hear her. She wondered about her closest neighbor in the next apartment, “Really? Maybe that’s why Mrs. Kirtman won’t speak to me.”

Alex knew his mother was not thinking straight, “No, Mom, not really. I was kidding. But I can certainly hear you when you are outside my door playing with yourself.”

Cheryl was relieved that Mrs. Kirtman did not hear her in the throes of an orgasm, “Well, that’s okay then ... I guess.”

Alex had Cheryl in such a state of arousal her legs were twitching. She knew she was soaking his fingers. She knew she was blabbering and not really following the conversation. Then Alex did something that almost sent her over the top. He took his hand out of her panties and licked his fingers.

Alex withdrew his fingers slowly from his mouth as he teased his mother, knowing full well what thoughts he was putting in her head, “Mmmm, you taste nice, Mom. I love your pussy.”

Cheryl could not get over that he tasted her juice. She wondered if he would do what she was thinking. Would he think she was gross or find it offensive? In the most delicate terms, she could think of, Cheryl hinted at what she wanted him to do, “Did you know sometimes boys like to kiss and even lick down there to make a girl feel good?”

His answer stunned Cheryl for a moment, “Yeah, Ma, I know. Barbara really likes it when I do her.”

Realizing Alex was having sex with his eighteen-year-old babysitter prompted something she had wondered about to fall into place. Now she knew why he never complained when she told him he had to stay home and that Barbara would come over to sit while she was out. For a few seconds, Cheryl was upset with Barbara for using her son for sex. Then all Cheryl could do was wonder what else she had taught her little boy. Cheryl had a mini-orgasm when she thought of Alex between that cute teenage girl’s legs licking her pussy. She wondered if Barbara fucks him. Another tingle flowed up her thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.