You Won't Believe What I Did - Cover

You Won't Believe What I Did

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is another over-the-top mother / son story that never did and never will happen. It's purely a fantasy written for my own entertainment and hopefully yours. It features a horny mom who lets her fourteen year old son wrap her around his little finger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Tony had already left to catch his plane when Alex came out of his bedroom for breakfast. Cheryl thought this would be a good time to talk. Although Tony slept at her apartment when he was in town, he was not the authority figure. This was her responsibility. After all, Alex was her son, not his.

Alex was in his pajamas, looking sleepy-eyed with a bad case of bedhead. Cheryl greeted him in her usual upbeat manner, “Good morning, my little man. How did you sleep?”

“Pretty good, I guess,” Alex replied in between yawns.

Cheryl took out his cereal and the milk and put them on the table with a glass of orange juice. She tried to straighten his hair with her fingers as he started to eat. She soon gave up, got a cup of coffee and waited for him to finish breakfast.

Once he finished his breakfast and looked more alert, she broached the subject of her impropriety, “Alex, you know the other night when you came to my bedroom and got in bed with me?”

Alex looked up from his cereal bowl and smiled at his mother, “Yeah. I remember.”

Cheryl needed to convey that what they had done was wrong, “We did something that we really should not have done.” Reluctantly she told him, “You’re a big boy now, and I think that it would be better if you stay in your own bed from now on.”

Alex was not going to let it go without a fight, “But Mom, I really like sleeping with you. I really liked what we did. Didn’t you? The kissing and touching, I mean.”

Cheryl was going to miss having Alex to cuddle with when Tony was gone, but she knew Alex would try again to have her touch him, and she was not sure how she would deal with it if he tried to get her to masturbate him again. It was best not to get herself into that kind of situation, “Yes, Honey, it was very sweet. But I am your mother, not your girlfriend.”

Alex got up from his chair, went over and stood next to Cheryl. She could tell he had his usual morning erection. She was sure it was obvious to him that she glanced down at it as it poked the front of his pajamas out. She couldn’t help but ask, “Is that because you’re thinking about the other night?”

Alex pushed his pajamas down, “It gets like this a lot Mom.” His cock bounced free in all its glory... “See.”

Cheryl got her first good look at Alex’s erect cock in the daylight. “Oh my, I did not realize it was that big.” The words came out of her mouth before she could stop them.

Alex answered her proudly, “Almost five inches, Mom. Is that too big?”

Cheryl licked her lips as she assured him his hard cock was an acceptable size, “Honey, I think it is just right for your age.” Cheryl kept admiring it until he put his fist around it. She looked up into his eyes. “Are you going to ... do it?”

Alex knew he had his mother’s attention, “Yeah, but you don’t have to touch it if you don’t want to.”

Cheryl’s mind was reeling as she realized that he was really going to do it. She silently cursed Tony. Holy crap, he is going to jerk off right in front of me. Damn you, Tony! Why did you have to be away three weeks out of every month?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.