Mazes in Mazes
Chapter 1: Andro to Naxia

Copyright© 2018 by ChrisCross

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 1: Andro to Naxia - In the mystical warring Greek city states era in the prerecorded mists of time, princes schemed for kingdoms and kings schemed for consolidation of kingdoms in a convoluted maze in maze activity of epic proportions. Fourteen-year-old Nikon is a minor prince faced with scheming to stay alive no less than in becoming king. In epic style this is his story of journeying through this labyrinth.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Coercion   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Historical   Military   Mystery   War   Far Past   MaleDom   Rough   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Politics   Revenge   Royalty  

“Come now, I know there must be a price.” The general placed his wine cup on the taboret next to the marble bench and looked scoffingly at the governor seated on the other bench. Both were looking out into the grassed courtyard, where the beautiful young and small blond man was reclining on the lip of a fountain, his back leaning on a gargoyle spouting water, and strumming a lute. The young man was naked except for a stark-white loincloth and sandals that rose in criss-crossed leather straps up his finely sculpted calves as he was taking in the sun’s rays. The whiteness of the cloth emphasized the deep tan of his lithe torso and legs. From where the two leaders were sitting, it looked like the sun’s rays radiated from his perfectly formed body and lit up the whole world. Off on the other side of the courtyard sat a middle-aged woman of both regal and attentive bearing, who was clearly keeping a watchful eye on the young man and a vigilant eye on the general and the governor as well.

“It isn’t as easy to shop for a prince as for a serving man,” the governor murmured. “Young Nikon there is an institution—a near god—in the land of Andro. He is here for safety because the main island of Andro is under siege from the Neapolis forces. I am sure he would be highly decorative at your court in Naxia, but Nikon is not just the crown prince’s brother, he is our Golden Priest as well. He serves a function in the ceremonial succession in Andro, and as the king’s time seems near, Nikon must be preserved to that day at all costs.”

“How old is Nikon?” the general asked. “He is well developed but looks young.”

“He is fourteen,” the governor answered.

“Old for such a beauty who has not been ridden by a man. And older than I like to put my cock in, but young looking. I lust for him. It is for nothing ceremonial that I want the lad,” said General Leonidas. And as he did so, he parted his robe to show the governor a manly, fully engorged cock curving up from his lower belly. “You know what I want of him. I wish to split his pert little orbs with this. You guarantee he is a virgin?”

“Yes, of course he is still a virgin. That too is decreed in our customs. As I said, he is our Golden Priest. But, please, you must cover yourself, General. By all means don’t let the harridan over there see you exposed thus for the boy. That is the young prince’s mother, the second queen, although she continually declares she is first queen and that the mother of the crown prince has hidden the time of her own birthing so that her son will be recognized as in ascendance. You simply cannot understand how delicate these matters are in Andro at this time. None of this is helped by being under siege by Neapolis. Perhaps we need to turn to the discussions that brought your delegation here, General—discussions on what Naxia can do to help turn back—or, better yet, defeat—the forces of Neapolis.”

“You intrigue me,” Leonidas said, ignoring the governor’s attempt to turn the conversation. “What is it about this young prince that makes you reticent about giving me access—for a price? You have said the prince is still a virgin. That’s hard to believe, given his apparent age and his beauty, and having been given into your hands. I saw you debauch two young lads last evening. For the price I offer, I would gladly let you watch me greet and open that tender young hole. You enjoyed watching me render that small Nubian unconscious last evening.”

“Prince Nikon is the Golden Priest. Our Golden Priest must be celibate. He must be at the king’s burial ceremony as a virgin.”

Leonidas gave the governor a gaze of noncomprehension.

“It is how we solidify our succession in Andro,” the governor explained. “There are only two recognized sons of the king—the crown prince and the second son, Prince Nikon, although there is an undercurrent of support for Prince Nikon as the first son. To maintain loyalty and cut off any possibility of disunity in our multi-island nation, when the crown prince attends his inauguration as king, he must stand alone in the succession.”

“You mean?—”

“Yes, the ceremony of succession includes the sacrifice of all Golden Priests. And they depart this life as virgins—known neither by woman nor man. That keeps the succession pure and the possibility of bastard sons here and about unlikely. And now, shall we move into the palace and begin our talks on the mutual benefit of neutralizing Neapolis?”

“Not until we talk about the price for Prince Nikon. I know you must have your price, and I know you are clever enough to find the way. If you are just going to waste luscious sweet meat like that, who needs to know whether he went to his death a virgin or not? Who need know whether he had lain with a man or not? Are the leaders of Andro so naïve that they cannot tell the difference between what is said and what actually exists? And, as for toying with me in this, you’ll find that I’m not just an emissary of Naxia. I am Naxia.”

“Come, my randy general,” the governor said with a smile and a small laugh that showed a bit of the strain he was under. “Perhaps you would like to enjoy a brief respite before we speak of anything further. Here, what do you think of young Paulo here? Do you not fancy golden-red curls? He’s as young as Nikon—also fourteen—and is yet a virgin. If you are in such a mood to ruin a boy, you may use Paulo. He only entered service at the palace yesterday straight from the Temple of Virgins. He is untouched, I swear. As you yourself have said, it is rare for a comely boy in Andro to reach fourteen, as Paulo has, with his channel unworked. And as you have so proudly shown, you have a staff that would make a virgin boy unusable ever after. I am offering you Paulo for that sport.”

The governor was looking at the visiting general, co-ruler of Naxia, with anxiety. He had brought in Paulo, a temple virgin, to use in the negotiations with general. He hadn’t anticipated Leonidas having seen Prince Nikon, though. He had other instructions on Nikon, although he hadn’t devised his plans yet. The crown prince, already acting for his quickly sinking father king, had burdened the governor of this remote island, one of the collection of islands merged as the State of Andro, with too many responsibilities at once. There already was the matter of Nikon, and now, on top of that, the negotiations had developed with Naxia to come to Andro’s aid against the forces of Neapolis, now investing the main island. And the Naxian general had already overplayed the intelligence on his interests and capacities. The governor would be hard pressed to provide the next virginal young man after Paulo had been spent. If, indeed, the governor even could turn the general’s attention away from Nikon.

General Leonidas was gazing out into the courtyard again now, drinking in the luscious body of Prince Nikon, as the boy so innocently stretched out and yawned and lightly rubbed his hard belly, seemingly entirely unaware he was being watched or that his body was so desirable to a man like Leonidas.

As they both watched Nikon, the governor maneuvered the somewhat reluctant small-bodied Paulo around to close beside the bench where the general lounged. Paulo was wearing nothing but a loincloth that covered his privates but fully exposed his pert buttock cheeks, and it was upon one of his buttocks that the governor maneuvered the general’s hand.

Prince Nikon adjusted his position on the fountain ledge, raising one leg, knee bent and heel on fountain edge, while the other grabbed for the grassy ground at a wide angle. The general moaned quietly as he realized that the loincloth had folded away and he could see the golden fuzz on the young prince’s balls. The prince’s mother gave a sharp look at where the general and the governor were sitting, but other than pursing her lips, she made no utterance or movement.

The next moan came from the young Paulo, as the Naxian general, while keeping his eyes riveted on the lounging prince, had unconsciously palmed the young red-headed servant’s buttocks cheek and entered the young man’s virginal passage with a thick finger. Paulo clutched tightly onto the general’s silver breastplate and whimpered and groaned as the general began to absentmindedly finger fuck him.

The governor leaned his lips down to the general’s ear and whispered, “If you fuck the young servant right here, the harridan over there will fly with her young charge to the nether end of the palace and you might not spy him again. Do come into the palace proper for a dalliance and a short nap and then we will refresh ourselves and begin our talks of mutual defense.”

About all the general heard was the suggestion that his real quarry might fly beyond his gaze, and so he stood and permitted the governor to guide him—and the young Paulo—toward an interior door. Leonidas’s two bulky bodyguards had been standing at loose attention at the door they approached, and after, first Leonidas, and then the governor passed through, each guard took Paulo by an arm and lifted his body off the ground and followed along behind the two officials.

Leonidas loosened his robes as they entered the bedchamber he had been given and they fell away from his body, revealing that he had maintained the thick, hard cock he had uncovered earlier. He reached around and dug a fist into Paulo’s golden-red curls, as the two bodyguards released the boy and he started falling to the floor. He dragged the boy across the marble floor on his knees and slammed him down on his belly on the elevated end of a dining couch.

Paulo was gasping and groaning at the rough treatment. Leonidas tore his loincloth from him, positioned his cock head at the tiny entrance of Paulo’s channel and started to work his way inside. Paulo’s screams of pain and invasion were stifled as Leonidas stuffed the loincloth in his mouth, grabbed the boy’s waist, and concentrated on getting his cock inside the tight passage. Paulo was reaching down along the edge of the dining couch, trying to gain a hold on the leather covering. He lifted his head and screamed through the loincloth gag, as Leonidas grabbed his ankles in beefy fists; flipped the boy onto his back; pulled his legs wide, pushing the boy’s knees up into his chest and exposing his puckered, opening hole; struck home, deep, with his cock; and began to fuck Paulo’s channel in long, deep strokes. Swooning, the boy collapsed, surrendering all to the conquering general.

Satisfied that Leonidas’s attention had been diverted, the governor left the chamber and went back to his office, where his steward—the only one he confided in—was waiting for him.

“How are the negotiations going?” the steward asked quietly, putting his lips near the ear of his seated master to discourage the listening walls.

“It isn’t going at all. The oversexed general has seen Nikon and is in full rut for him. I should have kept them separate. The general is determined to buy and deflower the prince. The barbarian. All of those landed states are homes for barbarians.”

The governor was especially piqued, because he had planned to have the servant Paulo for his own tonight—and now it was quite evident that the young man would be ruined, if, indeed, he survived at all. And if he didn’t survive, he didn’t survive. He was just a slave.

The steward looked thoughtful and then he lowered his lips again and said, “Perhaps ... perhaps, master, this is an opportunity. Perhaps you can devise a way through this to meet the demands of the crown prince as well as conclude a treaty with Naxia.”

“And what sort of plan would that be?” the governor asked in exasperation, but his eyes widened and then slitted and a slight smile came across his face, as the steward started whispering in his ear once more.

It was with a secret little smile on his face that the governor returned to General Leonidas’s bedchamber, assuming that the general might be thirsty or hungry after his taking of Paulo and might wish some light refreshment before retiring for an hour’s rest. What he found, though, was that the general was far from tired of Paulo’s body, so he sat on the dining couch the two had been using when he left and stole his hand into the folds of his robes to enjoy the action.

Leonidas had taken Paulo to the bed and spread-eagled him on his back. His four extremities were spread taut and tied off with leather strappings at the four bedposts. His mouth was muffled now not by the loincloth but by the general’s cock, as the general straddled the boy’s chest and leaned over him and used the leverage of his knees to face fuck the gurgling, gagging boy.

As the governor watched, Leonidas untied the boy’s ankles, jackknifed Paulo’s legs above his head, crouched over the boy’s folded body, with his buttocks facing the youth’s face, and started jack hammering down into Paulo’s hole with his cock. Paulo was left free to scream his taking now, and the marble walls of the palace reverberated with his cries, which started at a high, loud pitch, but that diminished over time as he weakened and gained some pleasure from the taking.

When Leonidas had come, he climbed down from the bed and motioned to the two bodyguards.

“You may have what’s left. Don’t make a mess. Our host will think we are untidy and ungrateful.”

Leonidas strode over to the governor while he pulled his robes back on and the governor, standing, moved to straighten his own garments. The governor looked beyond the Naxian general, his hope fading at any chance of enjoying Paulo tonight himself, as he watched the two burly bodyguards pull off the loincloths under their battle skirtings and, still standing with their upcurled hard cocks dueling with each other, pick Paulo up and settle him between them. He somehow found the energy to cry out a bit more as the two giants worked their cocks in alongside each other in his now impossibly stretched hole. But by the time they were raising and lowering his channel on fully encased cocks, he was doing no more than moaning and whimpering softly and his limbs had lost all power. They just flopped back and forth between the rhythmically working bodies of the two meaty bodyguards.

“I wanted to check on whether you wanted some refreshment before you rested,” the governor had murmured, trying to keep his eyes off the double cocking of his young servant, but unable to do so.

“No need for that,” General Leonidas said, with a smile. “I am rejuvenated now and looking forward to our talks ... eventually.”

“Eventually?” the governor asked.

“Yes. We will not talk about mutual defense possibilities between Naxia and Andro until we have settled on a price for Prince Nikon.”

“You are a persistent man,” the governor said with a slight frown.

“I have survived by concentrating on what I want,” the general said. “Do you wish to have Naxia’s might behind you in your defense against Neapolis, or are you too unskilled in the arts of guile to work this out? I only wish to be the first one inside the prince. I won’t ruin him to the point that anyone could—after a few days—discern that he had been deflowered. It will not be in either your or his interest to tell. And he is going to be sacrificed anyway. I trust if a Golden Priest is deflowered, he is executed immediately. Is that not true?”

“Yes, it is,” the governor acknowledged.

“But not before you could enjoy him yourself, I dare say.”

“That is a point,” the governor agreed.

“And you don’t wish Prince Nikon to be executed before his ceremonial time?”

“No, I don’t.”

“So, we know that neither of you would reveal that he had been debauched already—by both of us. Neither will I. You must think what the price for doing so and the opportunity to negotiate an alliance against Neapolis is worth to you.”

The governor looked past the general at the tableau of three across the chamber. Paulo was now unconscious. Still the two men thrust their hips in rhythm, mining the young man’s depths in consort.

General Leonidas looked in the direction too. “You needn’t worry. That is a servant. I would not let my bodyguards touch a prince. All I want to do is widen his channel for him. He will thank me. Otherwise he will never have known that passion. If he is to be executed anyway, there are worse ways to die than execution by cock.”

“You drive a hard bargain,” the governor said, trying to effect a slight whine. “We shall see what can be done.” Upon saying that, he turned his eyes away so that the general could not see the smile that he could not erase from his face.

When the bodyguards were done with Paulo, they moved away, letting his body fall to the floor, where he remained, an unmoving lump on the chamber’s stone flags. Death by cock, the governor thought. Yes, that would be a fitting way for a beautiful boy who was in the way of a king to leave this world.


“I think that went well, my son.” Andro’s second queen rose and moved out to the fountain area as soon as the governor and the Naxian general had moved off.

“He is a bigger brute than I thought he’d be, Mother,” Prince Nikon said. “And can we move into the shadows now. I think I will burn to a cinder. I thought they never would move away.”

“He is what he needs to be,” the queen said with a sigh. “He is a man who thinks and is led around by his phallus.”

“And did you see it? He was showing it. He is a bull, mother. I don’t think—”

“Yes, it is true we will need to make adjustments. Disgusting it was. As are all men—except for you, my golden child,” the queen said, her voice softening as she helped her son climb down from the rim of the fountain and they walked toward their own quarters.

“It is highly risky, this plan of yours, Mother. And I fear it has little chance of success.”

“All of life for those of us with royal blood is a maze, Nikon. We are thrust in the maze by our birth and status, and we spend our lives twisting and turning, seeking the magic center, but even there, the labyrinth becomes a living thing—scheming and fighting against us and changing its avenues, its walls closing in on us. All we can do is continue to seek out the center and to survive for as long as possible.”

“But do you think I really can cajole him to take me with him to Naxia? And where will you go, if I can?”

“If anyone can weave a spell around that man, it is you, Nikon. I saw how he watched you. I saw the flash of his horn, the hardness of it just from looking upon you. I think you will win him if only because you must. We are but two steps ahead of the crown prince and his schemes. You are too much of a threat to him. He knows we have considerable support for you being the elder. He won’t wait for the succession ceremony. He will do what he can to eliminate you earlier. That’s why he agreed to your coming here, to the most remote island of the state. It wasn’t to keep you safe from the sieging Neapolis forces; it was to have you in a remote area so that the public will not see you being eliminated. Escaping to the land of Naxia and laying low until we can champion your cause at the death of the king is our—your—only hope. And it’s what I have worked for.”

“But you must live too, Mother. If you die, all hope of forces coming to my support at the right time will evaporate.”

“I will go to the island of Scyros, if I can. It is where I come from, where my strength is. They will protect me from the crown prince’s reach. In any event, he has his hands full with Neapolis. But, come now, son. Come to our chambers. You must have a massage; I know your muscles ache from posing for the Naxian general for so long. And we must see about other adjustments too.”

The queen sat there, by the marble table that Prince Nikon was stretched out on, admiring her perfectly formed golden child, as the Nubian slave worked the prince’s limbs until he almost was nodding off to a sighing sleep.

Then, the prince lying on his back, the queen signaled and the Nubian slave picked up a crystal cylinder.

“No, not that one,” the queen said. “We must make adjustments. That one there, two sizes larger than the one we have been using.”

She watched, licking her lips slightly and with a secret little smile, as the Nubian slave slathered the cylinder in a greasy lotion.

“We are adjusting up, Nikon,” she said. “You will bear it better if you spread and bend your legs, roll your hips up and raise up and your knees. Yes, like that.”

She leaned forward, giving the activity her full attention and Prince Nikon began to moan and groan softly, roll his hips slightly, and raise his pelvis higher and stroke his rising cock with a fist, as the Nubian worked the greased cylinder into the boy’s channel and started to turn it and stroke it ever deeper inside.

It was quite fortuitous, the queen was thinking, that she had had that glimpse of the Naxian general’s monster of a phallus. Otherwise, her precious prince may not have been properly prepared for him. As much as she hated the general, she wouldn’t have minded entertaining his phallus herself.


“You just sit here on this bench, sire, and we shall see if any of the players will find you. They have less time than will make you bored with waiting, and they will be eager to find you as I have set this gemstone as the prize for the one who does.” The governor held up a large ruby, nearly the size of a sparrow’s egg, to where it caught the reflection of the sun. “If none do find you, though, the gemstone is yours. I will come back for you when the time is up if you have not been discovered.”

The governor had led Prince Nikon to the center of a vast boxwood maze in a corner of the gardens of the governor’s palace. As the prince was led into the maze, the visiting Naxian general, Leonidas, and two nobles of the court that had come to the island with Nikon and the Second Queen were discussing forming up in hunt teams. When the governor came back out of the maze, he instructed each of General Leonidas’s bodyguards to team with one of the prince’s nobles and he declared that he himself would team with General Leonidas but would not, of course, give the general clues, because the governor knew how to get to the center of his maze.

Neither the two nobles nor the Second Queen, who was standing by, believed for a moment, of course, that the governor wouldn’t be coaching the general. And there was no reason for them to expect fair play. This was an entertainment for the visiting general, with whom the governor had concluded a highly favorable friendship treaty the previous afternoon. Everyone present knew exactly who would win the game.

At this point, the governor took the egg-shaped ruby from the folds of his robe and lifted it up and said, “This is the prize for finding the young prince in the maze.”

Nearly all present gasped at the beauty and size of the stone. The Second Queen alone reacted in anger. “Where did you get that ruby, governor?” she hissed. “It is not yours to give.”

“No, your lady, it is not. Our visiting dignitary, General Leonidas, has generously supplied the prize. It is one worthy of your son, is it not, my queen?”

“It is worthy for a king, and my son is worthy to be a king,” the Second Queen blurted out. For indeed she knew the ruby was worthy for a king, as it was a gem known as the King’s Ruby, which had once been the treasury of her husband, the king of Andro, and had been revered for the properties of good fortune that had been attached to it. It had disappeared from the treasury many years ago, its disappearance a mystery to all, although she had thought that her husband had taken the loss lightly at the time. At the time he was besotted with a captive youth who had been brought to court as a safeguard to a shaky armistice with a nearby state.

She was about to say something, but then her eyes turned to General Leonidas and narrowed, seeing him fully for the first time. Yes, she thought, he was very like that boy of fourteen years who had been brought to court and who had enchanted her husband, the king, so fully with his willingness and ability to take the king’s cock that a treaty highly favorable to Naxia had eventually been penned and the boy had been sent home buried under love presents. It was all coming into place now; the ruby obviously had been one of those love presents. She set her mind to scheming to get the ruby back, but her thoughts were interrupted when she realized a voice was seeking her attendance.

“I am sorry there are no benches out here, your majesty,” the governor said to the queen, even though until this morning there had been such. “Are you sure you wish to stand and wait for the game to proceed? There will be nothing to see, of course, and the day is hot.”

“Certainly not, thank you, Governor,” the queen answered with haughty tones. “I have no interest in boy’s games. I will retreat to my chambers.”

But it was not to her chambers that the queen retreated. Entering the palace, she hurried to her chambers where her retinue was all gathered and, as quietly and unobtrusively as possible, they all made their way to the harbor to board the queen’s two royal sailing vessels. The two noblemen traversing the maze in the governor’s game knew the risks they faced. If they made it to the vessels in time, they too would be sailing. If not, they would be staying to face the ire of the governor—and, by extension, that of the crown prince.

Meanwhile, as the three teams entered the maze, the two noblemen looked for clues on which avenue they were not to take. At signals from the governor from behind the Naxian general’s back, one nobleman and Naxian bodyguard took a turn to the right and the other continued straight on the path while General Leonidas, following the governor’s gesture with a smile, instinctively turned to the left.

It didn’t take Leonidas very long to find the prince. It took the two Naxian bodyguards nearly double that time to dispatch their Andro team members and to find the center of the maze, even though the governor had given them detailed instructions the night previously on how to reach it.

When they came upon the center of the maze, Leonidas was on his knees in front of the young prince and wooing him gently with talk of the boy’s beauty. The governor was standing off to the side. Leonidas’s men at his side now, he instructed one to put the governor to the sword, while he told the other to circle behind the prince and pin his arms. The governor, surprised by the duplicity, turned and started to run back into the maze. Even though he was in shock, he was quick enough to know that if he could get one turning between him and the bodyguard, he should be safe. But he didn’t get that turning. When he had been run through, the bodyguard returned to the center of the maze in time to take one of Prince Nikon’s legs and spread it up and out, as General Leonidas, his robes discarded and Prince Nikon’s robes torn from his body, grasped the prince’s other leg and worked his pelvis between the prince’s thighs.

Prince Nikon was struggling. He was trying to make the best of looking shocked and betrayed and undone—and regally displeasured—but it was only partially feigned shock—he also was in fear now. This was taking a turn for the violent that neither he nor his queenly mother had anticipated, and the prince genuinely feared for his life, being afraid that the general just meant to debauch him and then put him to the sword as had been done with the governor. The ruthless dispatching of the governor was something that had not been foreseen.

The general seemed to enjoy the prince’s struggle, and he took a moment to pinch and prod with his hands and explore with his lips and teeth before he positioned his giant phallus at the rim of what he believed to be a virginal entrance and prepared to sheath himself between the young prince’s glorious, golden-down-covered thighs.

But at that moment a shout went up that resounded through the palace halls and gardens. A warning was being trumpeted that forces of the Neapolis were approaching the palace from across the land from the other side of the island. This was completely unexpected. All of the forces of Neapolis had been assumed to be investing the central island and to be striking at the heart of the Andro state. No one had anticipated that they would send auxiliary forces to subdue the separate little islands of the archipelago.

Surprised and worried now about his own safety, General Leonidas pulled away from Prince Nikon and wrapped his robes about his body. He signaled to his bodyguards, who seized the prince between them, and the small group stole posthaste to the harbor to their own flotilla of ships. They pushed off none too soon, as, with the governor dead, there was no one to form up the defenses of the palace, and the forces of the Neapolis cut through the palace guards like they were butter and moved toward the harbor.

Once on board, the bodyguards were directed to take Prince Nikon to his cabin and leave him bound. Leonidas’s ships had cleared the harbor when a shout went up that two vessels of the Andro were also sailing and headed in their direction.

“Turn the ships to prepare for an attack from Andro,” Leonidas commanded the ship’s captain. “They apparently aren’t prepared to give up their prince without a fight.”

“No need, I think,” the captain answered. “Those ships have turned. I think they are fleeing the harbor just as we did. Just some Andro nobleman abandoning their doomed island, as much on the wing as we are.”

The general stood there, attentively and not fully convinced, until it was indeed obvious that the Second Queen’s vessels were turning away from his ships’ course and heading up the spine of the Andro archipelago.

When the general was convinced that there was no pursuit, he turned and made his way down to his cabin. He pushed open the double doors to his commodious private cabin, its wooden walls painted a rich dark red, the decking covered with richly patterned carpets from the distant Orient, and a large mahogany desk with leather chairs gathered around. A large, four-poster bed with thick padding and covered with exotic animal skins was pushed against the bulkhead at the corner of the room. The far wall was taken up with diamond-paned windows set into the fantail of the vessel. The two bodyguards the general had taken to the island stood on either side of the door just inside the chamber. Prince Nikon, his upper arms bound tightly behind him and his ankles bound together was lying, naked on the bed.

The general motioned his dismissal with his hands and the two bodyguards moved through the doors and closed them in their wake.

The general stripped off his robes and went over to the corner of the cabin, where warm water nearly filled a copper tub. He took up a sponge and cleansed his body. Toweling himself off, he moved slowly over to the bed and sat down on the bed beside the bound prince. He ran his hand over the prince’s torso, and Nikon shuddered in response, giving the general a wide-eyed, frightened look.

“The governor told me you were a virgin. Did he lie about that?”

“I have known no man or woman,” the prince answered with a whisper. He saw no need to note that a cock need not be manned. He was trembling, as the general had taken his cock in his hand and was gently stroking it. This wasn’t what Nikon had expected after the brutality of the attack in the maze.

The general was making little circles with the fingers of his other hand around Nikon’s nipples and Nikon was moaning softly in response.

“We are on the high seas now,” the general murmured. “There is no one to save or protect you here. And I will have you. You know that, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Prince Nikon whispered.

“I can either take you hard, or, if you let me have you without a struggle, I can release you from your bonds and make love to you as to a bride on the wedding night.”

“I will not fight you,” Nikon responded. He fluttered his eyelashes. He wanted the general to make love to him as a bride. He wanted to make the general love him, to be besotted with him. This was a time that could mean life for him. “You are a handsome man. I could not ask for better.”

Leonidas smiled at the compliment, undid Nikon’s bounds, and then, to the young blond beauty’s surprise, the general gathered him up and carried him over to the copper basin of water and set Nikon down in that and cleansed his body, using the sponge with one hand. With the other he stroked Nikon’s cock.

“Sire?” Nikon murmured, a quizzical look on his face, “I think I cannot hold.”

“Shush,” the general answered in a low, husky voice. “Yes, I want you to spill your seed for me. We will remain here until you do. Do not fight that either.”

Nikon laid back in the basin and sighed and moaned and Leonidas slowly stroked him off. With a little cry, Nikon lurched and came, and Leonidas lowered his lips to the boy’s mouth and gave him a tender kiss.

“I am glad I did not take you in the maze,” he said. “This is better, more fitting for a prince of Andro.”

The general lifted Nikon out of the tub, dried his body with a soft towel, and carried him to the bed. He lay the boy down on his back, crouched full length over him, and kissed down his body, starting with his mouth and ending with the rim of his channel, with long stops at his cock and balls.

Nikon was already writhing and arching his back and rolling his hips with moans and sighs and grasping the general’s upper arms and spreading his legs when the general finally was positioning the head of his bull-thick cock at the prince’s entrance and pressing in.

Nikon made himself initially tight for the general, but as the phallus marched on, he began to make his channel expand and the muscles therein to start to undulate over Leonidas’s member as the Nubian masseur had taught him to do, and the general groaned his fascination at what Nikon’s channel was doing to him. Leonidas was lost to the charms of the Andro prince. Nikon began to writhe under the general and pant hard as the girth of the man’s cock exceeded that of the crystal phallus Nikon’s masseur had used on him, but now they were in a rhythm of rocking against each other, the general giving and Nikon taking from a man’s actual cock now. Nikon babbled and whimpered as the general pumped him deep and the Leonidas whispered encouragement to the boy.

They fucked for hours with intermittent periods of embracing and kissing and murmuring to each other. Nikon was pleasantly satisfied with the experience with an actual man, and Leonidas was entranced with his Andro prince. The virile Leonidas came again and again and again, with Nikon crying for him and clutching his flesh tightly with his fists each time, each time murmuring that he couldn’t get enough of the commanding cock and that he never knew it could be this close to paradise lying with a man—and not just a man—with the ruler of the universe, Nikon’s universe.

When dawn was finally approaching as was the coast of the state of Naxia, the general was fully Nikon’s to command.

He even said so, telling Nikon he would move the young prince into his palace and accord him all of the privileges of his consort.

To this, though, Nikon replied. “No, please, my master. I will lie with you whenever you wish and count it as the greatest privilege, but I ask that my past life be cut off and forgotten. I don’t wish to be a prince of Andro in your country, court, and chambers. Please, you must be my master and I your servant. Take me and train me to whatever you wish. I will become Naxian and my full loyalty will be to you. I will be your slave.”

“If you wish it so,” the general said with awe, “then it will be so. But only before other men. In private I will be your slave and you my master.”

“No, Sire, not even that,” Nikon objected. “Your phallus is my master. There is no changing that. All I wish to do is to join your household and to serve you in whatever capacity you find useful.”

“You have pleased me, sweet young Nikon, beyond all expectations.” At this, Leonidas drew out the gleaming red ruby the size of a sparrows egg and lifted it up for Nikon to gaze up. “As a token of my pleasure at receiving your pledge, I will give you this ruby.”

“It’s magnificent,” Nikon murmured. “But where is it from?”

“It was the price I had to pay to buy you from the governor. And it was to be the prize for whoever found you in the maze. But I find that its worth pales in comparison with your worth to me now, and I wish for you to have it. Consider it a talisman of good fortune from the gods.”

And so it was settled before the general’s ships reached the harbor of Naxia. And thus Nikon knew it must be. If he was to survive and thrive, there could be no hint of the continued existence of the Andro prince Nikon reaching the ears of his brother, the crown prince. Nikon needed to totally disappear. For all the crown prince would know, Nikon perished in the assault on the small island he had just left. If the crown prince would not believe that, he would think that Nikon was with his mother on the island of Scyros and would expend his effort looking for him there.

True to his talents, Nikon was to find in the months to come that he could serve General Leonidas and Naxia best in the guise of a spy, a role that the court of Andro had already prepared him well to serve.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.