Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth
Chapter 21: More New Friends. A Homecoming

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Sex Story: Chapter 21: More New Friends. A Homecoming - Having moved to their new cohousing 'Circle', the group of friends continue their loving and sexual relationships, only to find that others also want to participate with them in the same way. The Circle grows, but not without some unusual events. Several new hobbies also intrigue the Circle members and lead to further complex relationships. (You must read Books 1 and 2 prior to this one.)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Saturday afternoon a month later, Derek and Abby came onto the patio from between the Prentiss home and Jack, Grace, and Rachel’s home. Derek looked decked out for a Hawaiian luau in Bermuda shorts, sandals, and a gaudy shirt with every color of the rainbow. Abby was dripping sexuality in a two-piece bathing suit along with a long flowing gossamer sarong that showed off her great legs. She quickly decided to go barefoot, the same way many of the other women in the Circle did.

Dave greeted them. Got them drinks, and then helped them meet a few of the others who had congregated at the bar where Dave was tending for the cocktail hour.

Abby gave Dave a very affectionate greeting that included a kiss that neither of them wanted to end. Dave checked with Derek as they broke apart, but he was smiling and almost laughing. He said, “I told you she was affectionate.” She laughed, but then returned her gaze to Dave.

During a lull in things, Dave handed Derek a sealed envelope. “Derek, read this and then tell me what you think. Not in public.” Derek went off towards his car as though he forgot something, and then returned about five minutes later. He rejoined the group at the bar. Dave shifted so he could talk to them at one end of the counter. Emily had joined them; she’d already read Dale’s PI report.

Derek said, “Very interesting reading. Definitely stress producing. Our man has created an image for himself that he’s got to live up to, plus it’s a forty-two-year-old guy infatuated with a twenty-five-year-old female - Amanda, and vice versa, apparently. He’s lied to her, and now doesn’t know what to do to hold it together.”

Dave ventured, “The actions towards his wife?” He shrugged to amplify the question.

“I’m not a psychologist, but I’d bet he would like that divorce, only he knows asking for one would devastate her and economically cripple him, so he’s taken to browbeating her, maybe inadvertently. Of course, he’s been lying to her, too. He’s sitting in the middle of a huge web of lies, almost knowing that it’s going to come crashing down around him. He could hope that Joan would leave him or die, not much else in options to resolve his problems.”

“Do we help him, help the web crash down, or stick to helping Joan and let the rest fall where it does?”

Derek scratched his head.

Emily said, “I’d worry that if we focus only on Joan, that she’ll be damaged in some way by him that we haven’t thought about. I think this group should move in some way to contain the explosion when it happens.”

Abby had been listening and picked up enough to understand what was going on. She said, “Helping him prolongs the inevitable and also feels to me like we’d be ganging up against Joan and Amanda. You can’t always be equitable in your treatment.”

Dave speculated, “That would suggest that we bring Amanda under the tent. Maybe she’d help if she finds out what an asshole her boyfriend is.”

Emily said, “I’m thinking we should wait until Joan gets back here from rehab and talk to her. Could we communicate this to her someway, so she’s not blindsided by bad news when she gets back? I bet her therapists would help her handle this news without it driving her in some bad direction again.”

Dave picked up the envelope from in front of Derek. He said, “If I give this to Owen, he can make sure it’ll get in the right hands to work Joan through the news. Those people are professionals; they’ll know how to handle it or even whether to handle it.”

The others nodded. At least they had the start on a plan. The only other things mentioned in that regard were to start thinking of how to handle the overall situation so that Joan and probably Amanda were supported.

After the cocktail hour, the Circle and guests enjoyed a large braised biscuit of beef that had been on the grill all afternoon getting constant attention with basting and skill in cooking to perfection. Side dishes rolled out of the kitchen to each of the tables, and the din of conversation filled the patio. In the distance, there was another thunderstorm rumbling about ten or twenty miles away.

After dinner, Ty put on some dance music. Various couples got up to dance, and in one or two cases two women, or one of the men with two women. The imbalance of sexes in the Circle didn’t seem to bother anybody, and was something to which everyone had easily adapted.

One of the things that the dancing usually seemed to lead to was a great deal of kissing. Night had fallen, around the edge of the patio some gas driven tiki torches provided some ambience and minimal light, and the music had been selected to encourage close dancing between partners.

Alice asked Derek to dance with her. The older man looked to Dave for permission, but Dave smiled and nodded at him. Whatever happened between the pair was up to them.

Dave asked Abby to dance, and they blended into one part of the patio with their bodies rubbing together in a seductive dance.

Abby said, “Did you give Alice permission to do anything with Derek?”

Dave laughed out loud at the question. It was an icebreaker between the couple as it turned out. “Abby, I do not own or control Alice, or Derek for that matter. Yes, she’s my wife, and all the more reason to give her complete freedom to do anything she wants. If she wants to love Derek, so much power to her. I would hope she has a great experience with the man, and I like Derek a great deal and hope he would feel the same.”

“So, you trust her?”

Dave smirked, “There’s a hidden question there. You heard the philosophy of the Circle. You know that we share ourselves with each other. The idea of trust is for her to honor some set of values that we’ve agreed to, and on that basis, I do trust her completely because we both strongly agree to those.”

Abby probed, “So, they’re not traditional wedding vows?”

“Maybe or maybe not. We renegotiated our marriage about four years ago. We didn’t like the road we were on, so we changed it. Look around you. We love and are loved by all these people. Before that, I had what I thought was love with Alice, only it wasn’t. It was adherence to some standards that her parents set in place for us. We were highly constricted in regards to a number of things, including sex. I was also to be a dominant in our relationship, but I didn’t feel comfortable in that controlling role. I wanted an equal, not a sub. Thus, various things started to change. There were other drivers that helped us along, but this is all the result, not only for Alice and me, but for the rest of my family and all our friends and lovers.”

“Which am I, friend or lover?” Abby teased as she shifted to dance closer to Dave.

Dave chuckled, “Which do you want to be? You don’t have to answer that, but know that we think that actions speak louder than words. Our behaviors show exactly where our minds are.”

Abby looked over where Alice and Derek were standing still and in a colossal kiss of epic proportions. She was also pushing her thinly-clad breast into one of his hands that seemed to be enjoying teasing her nipples through the material of her bikini bra. Dave noticed and chuckled to himself; at least she’d decided to wear a top with his boss’ boss around.

Abby mumbled something under her breath, and then Dave found himself in one of those colossal kisses as she ground her loins against Dave’s inflating package. The questions stopped, and the actions showed that Abby had no reservations about proving her desire and passion for her host. Nearby, that same urge to merge was playing out with Alice and Derek.

Dave looked further afield at one point. Emily was in Roy’s arms, also embracing and kissing as though the world were about to end. She’d opened the front of her colorful top to allow him free access to her breasts. When Roy wasn’t kissing her lips, he was sucking on one or the other of her breasts as they pretended to dance. The interaction was not lost on Derek, but he showed no wish to intervene with his wife.

Dave said in a low voice to Abby, “Saturday evenings things tend to get pretty hot around here from this point on. Do you want to go elsewhere, be a voyeur, be an exhibitionist, or what?”

Abby took a more conscious look around the patio from where they were dancing. In just those few seconds, Emily had shed her blouse completely for Roy. Donna had Jack Ander’s cock all the way down her throat; he was laughing but obviously praising her ministrations.

Further away, Rachel’s nubile teenage body was gorgeously naked and climbing up on top of Dev’s body to insert his cock in her tight little teenage quim. Her squeaks of joy and moan carried across the patio.

Abby said, “Everybody is so casual about being in public. How’d you get to this point?”

Dave said, “This is kind of where some of us started when we started to play and make love together. None of us saw sex as something you hid under a blanket. Further, there was comfort being nearby your spouse even though they making love with someone else, although that long ago ceased to be an issue for the part of our group that has been together the longest. Sometimes, we go off with someone; that’s not inappropriate behavior.”

Abby ground her hips into Dave’s again. “This whole scene is making me the horniest I’ve ever been. I’ve never been in a group sex situation. I’ve turned down a few when that was on the agenda for one of my dates. If Derek had told me we’d do this, I don’t know what I would have done.”

“Are you angry at him for bringing you to this situation?”

“Oh, no. I’m fascinated ... and horny.” She kissed Dave, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth as he reciprocated. “God, you are sexy. I have a question. I am feeling something significant in your pants. Is that for real?”

Dave chuckled, “So I’ve been told. It sure feels real to me.”

“Shit. I’m used to normal men ... oh, and Emily told me that you do something really special to women you like. What’s that about?”

Dave burst out laughing, “Maybe the understatement of the year, some might say. You’ll have to decide, if we get that far. It’s just that I understand female anatomy and know about some erogenous zones that are usually never touched. When they are, interesting, arousing, and highly pleasurable things happen for the woman.”

Abby absorbed that information, but anything further was lost in the French kisses the couple shared as they swayed to the music and the occasional moans of the other lovers on chaises around the perimeter of the dance floor and the pool.

Abby looked around more after a couple of minutes of making out. Alice was now nude and blowing Derek as he sat on the edge of a chaise. Julie had joined her sister, but was kissing Derek and then feeding him one of her bare breasts. The three of them were naked.

Roy had just started slowly making love with Emily on another chaise in the missionary position, as the two of them went to town. She’d wrapped her good-looking legs around the agile man and was visibly drawing him into her body as they too kissed and made love.

On the other side of the pool about a half-dozen couples were fucking in various combinations. Abby watched a couple of the men change partners.

Dave said to her, “Welcome to the Circle. I think you’ve seen us from all angles now.”

Abby smiled at him and kissed him, “Not quite, but I know what you mean. Why haven’t you taken me to a chaise and started to fuck me?”

“Oh, many reasons. I didn’t want to presume that was what you wanted. We take the issue of consent very seriously, especially with our guests, rare though they are.”

Abby chortled, “It looks like Derek and Alice don’t have consent issues.”

Dave turned further so he could see his wife. She had just moved atop Derek in the cowgirl position and started to slowly ride the man. She leaned forward and pushed one of her gorgeous breasts into his mouth. He opened wide to take in as much of her tit as he could. Julie sat beside them masturbating.

Abby said, “I don’t have consent issues either. I want you to make love to me – to fuck me. I want to have sex with you, and you can do your special thing to me, if you want, because I want it, whatever it is.”

Dave led Abby off into one of the darker shadows on the patio nearer to the gazebo. He stood by the empty chaise and helped Abby dispense with her sarong and then her bikini bra. Two magnificent breasts were suckled and brought to a high state of arousal by the horny man. Lust was the order of the minute. The rest of their clothing immediately followed.

Abby grabbed hold of his large dick and pulled him out to full length as he hardened. “Shit! You are by far the most endowed man I’ve ever known. Take it easy on me, kind sir.”

“Always,” Dave promised between kisses.

An hour later, Abby was squirming onto Dave’s cock for the third time. He was fully embedded inside her body, with nary a millimeter of ripe dick outside her body. Abby kept pledging her love to the new man in her life, too. The fisting and A-spot orgasm, along with many others, had brought out the love and affection in her like no one else ever had.

As the couple lay there, basking in the clusters of his and her orgasms they’d shared and given each other, a new force joined the fray. Dave and Abby felt a hand reach and extract his wet cock from her cum saturated vagina. From the sounds and feel of long feminine hair against her thigh, Abby knew the woman was sucking Dave clean. She squeaked suddenly, when the lips and mouth shifted to her own slit, lapping and sucking up the excess cum that had started to pour from her body.

Abby looked into Dave’s face with a funny expression, pleasure but uncertainty. “There’s someone cleaning your cum from my pussy.”

“I don’t have a specialist in that field; many of the women do that, but I have a good guess as to whom it might be based on past experience.”

“And you’re not upset?” Abby probed looking in his eyes.

“Upset? Far from it. By the way, it’s not just me she’s tasting. I believe you left quite a bit of your own fluids around for consumption.”

Abby nodded and they affectionately kissed. Dave moved to the side. Together they looked down Abby’s hot body. Julie was in a delirious state of happiness as she munched away on Abby’s shaved pussy. Clearly, she couldn’t get enough of the fluids and tastes and kinesthetic sensations to satisfy her sexual needs. Julie smiled up at the pair at one point, apparently glad to be seen doing her thing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.