Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 19: Converts

Sex Story: Chapter 19: Converts - Having moved to their new cohousing 'Circle', the group of friends continue their loving and sexual relationships, only to find that others also want to participate with them in the same way. The Circle grows, but not without some unusual events. Several new hobbies also intrigue the Circle members and lead to further complex relationships. (You must read Books 1 and 2 prior to this one.)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

The following week had been quiet for both Dave and Alice. Dave had looked for negative signals from his boss, Brian Coswell, based on the Saturday afternoon gathering, but he appeared normal and their interactions were all business and not a word was spoken about the conversations and his walking out of the Circle with his wife scurrying to catch up. Dave never mentioned it either.

Saturday, after cooking the usual brunch for those Circle members that were home, Dave set up his laptop at a table in the shade to work on a backlog of emails from work. One of the short courses he’d attended at work as part of his executive management program had talked about Monkeys.

The concept was that when someone was hung up on a task or asking you for something, they were putting a monkey on your back, even though you might be their boss or even in some other department. The monkeys weren’t there because of some intentional plot to get out of work or slow it down; it was just how people saw a particular job. Dave’s goal was to process all the emails and not end up with any monkeys on his back – tasks that he had to do. He also had some he’d accumulated to unload onto others, usually his direct reports.

About two hours into his work, with some minor interruptions, Dave heard a little scream of joy, and then saw Megan racing across the patio from between two of the homes in his direction. He stood just in time for her to fling herself into his arms, wrap her arms and legs around him, and kiss him passionately.

Megan exclaimed loudly, “Oh, David. I’ve missed you so. I love you. I love you.”

Erin, an older man, and a younger woman followed behind the manic Megan. Erin gave Dave a more moderate kiss and told him she loved him as well. She introduced Dave to Paul, her father, and Ashley, her younger sister. Dave gestured for them to join him, a difficult task since Megan, Erin’s mother, was hanging on his arm and body. Paul was laughing and Dave looked embarrassed.

Paul admonished his wife, “Megan, let the man breathe. We know you missed him.” He was chuckling, which Dave took as a positive sign that he wasn’t about to become a victim of abuse in some way. Megan let go of Dave, but continued to hold one of his hands as she sat in his lap with her other arm around him.

Erin rolled her eyes. “Mom, don’t make me regret introducing you to Dave.”

Megan sighed and moved to the seat next to Dave. “I just ... love him so. He gave me that colossal orgasm, among other great things about him.”

Dave kept checking with Paul for adverse signs that would make him start running, but Paul kept smiling at his wife as though he were tolerating a slightly unruly child.

Dave apologized, “I’m sorry, Paul. I guess we connected in a stronger way than I realized when she was here two weeks ago. I don’t know what to say.”

Paul smiled, “You don’t have to say anything. Erin was at our home last weekend and filled us in on the Circle, at least as much as she can. She also explained what you did for Megan. I’m glad, and sympathetic to how she feels, but like everything she does, she can go over the top with things. I am not at all angry or jealous or anything other than amused at her reaction to seeing you again.”

Dave glanced around the patio for the first time since he sat down. Most of the women were half naked, as usual. Holly was working with Matthew teaching him to dive into the pool from a makeshift diving board that she’d had Dev build for her. The lad was doing pretty well, having advanced between just jumping in feet first or falling in head first.

Alice came out of the patio core with a large tray full of iced teas. “Hi everybody. I’m Alice.” Other introductions were made, drinks dispensed, and then she, too, sat with the group. Like the other women, she wore only the bottom to one of her bikinis. We were saving the bathing suit industry millions by not using the bras.

The conversations quickly moved to the usual when you meet someone new: just who are you really, what do you do, what do you enjoy, what do you aspire to, and so on. Ashley had started college near home a year earlier, worked part time at a retail store checkout, but aspired to be a country singer. She’d done a demo disk and was shopping around the CD to several music companies, mostly around Nashville. She also hoped to try out for a new TV show starting the following year called ‘Voice of America’ and become the next Carrie Underwood. In the meanwhile, she was going to college.

Paul was a college professor in law and economics, and a published author. Under his own name he’d written a dozen non-fiction books about the country’s monetary policy, focusing on the management of national debt, inflation, and how those burdens would impact future generations. He now had two fiction books written under a nom de plume that he hoped might get published before the end of the year. He also wrote erotic short stories that he admitted to publishing anonymously on several web sites. His last comment passed without follow-up; ‘I help Megan with her business sometimes.’

Dave recalled that Megan owned some kind of craft business, but there hadn’t been too much discussion about it when he met her and two weeks earlier, and Erin’s comments about the business had been too brief to learn much.

A few others from the Circle joined the newcomers and they sat in the shade and talked away the afternoon. Alice gave a short tour of the house and the core to the guests, warming up to them as they went.

For his part, Paul turned on his flirt with Alice as his target. She was responsive, and the two took turns teasing the other. Increasingly, they were touching or holding hands in an affectionate manner. Megan and Ashley trailed behind the pair. Megan was ecstatic to see the huge bed in Dave and Alice’s house for the first time. The usual questions prevailed, and Alice explained about her family (Dave, Pam, Julie, Heather, and her) and then the invited guests that frequently occupied space there when one of the usual occupants was in someone else’s bed. Erin knew all this and Alice figured she had explained the sexual details to her parents, so there was no need to be coy about the large polyamorous family the Circle represented.

Unlike the previous weekend, Paul, Megan, Ashley, and Erin Steckler stayed for cocktails and then a cookout dinner. Dave had bartended and then done kitchen duty with Shelby, while Sean and Ty manned the outdoor grill. The Stecklers started to socialize with a wider group from the Circle while they were occupied; consequently as dinner was served, they broke apart their family to pursue different discussions.

Dave noticed that Alice and Paul were not only having a lively discussion with one another, plus Pam, but also were flirting outrageously with each other. He pulled Erin aside, and asked, “What are the evening plans regarding your parents and sister?”

Erin laughed, “You get Megan and me, and maybe Ashley if you’re willing. My father can just hang around, but I think Alice and Pam have designs on him, unless I’m misreading the situation.”

Dave looked again at two of his wives and how they were coming onto Paul. “Fine with me. So, you’ll all stay over? Use our house as a base of operations if you want to wander further afield.”

“I’ll stick with you tonight. Maybe another man or two will come by. Some of us can use your guest room. I know my mother wants to sleep in your arms. It’s been all she could talk about once she got the idea a week ago. I also want you to give Ashley that A-spot orgasm thing. Mom and I didn’t tell her about it, but she knows you do something really wonderful to women, and she’s eager.”

“What about the incest in your family? Will my being with Ashley, or your mother or you, upset Paul?”

“Not a bit. They’re way past that, just the way you guys are.”

A few minutes later, Dave got Alice alone as they both did their assigned chores to straighten and clean up the core living room and patio areas. “Alice, do you think I’m being hypocritical if I have sex with Megan, Erin, and Ashley? I mean we’re developing a more holistic intimacy with them, but ... well, they seem to want me and I want them.”

Alice chuckled and kissed him, “Only if you don’t think the same of me; I’m about to jump Paul’s bones. I’ve been talking to him. He is so on our wavelength it’s spooky, plus I think he’s got an IQ of ten thousand. He has a way of putting things into words that is succinct and romantic at the same time. His description of his family and their philosophy sounds just like that of the Circle. He also said he’s seldom conflicted about the lust he feels for other women because he knows the rest of the intimacy areas will develop over time with the person. The way he put it; the sexual intimacy invites further intimacy in all the other areas of one’s relationship. It opens doors, he said.”

“What about the tests?”

Alice pointed, “Four examination reports on the kitchen counter – one for each of them. Erin got a new test, too, because she spent last weekend at home on the east coast and fucked the daylights out of her father while her mother and sister got it on next to them.”

“I think I’m going to like this family.”


“ooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!”

The young woman’s body suddenly collapsed to the bed with cushioned thud.

“Shit, what’d you do to her? Is she okay?”

“Paul, you are not to worry. She’s not only fine, she just had the most profound experience in her life so far ... and probably for the rest of it, too; unless Dave does that to her again.” Alice’s tone was very reassuring.

Dave explained about the intensity of the A-spot orgasm to the young woman’s father. As he did, he comforted Ashley, and arranged her in his arms. Megan helped with the early twenties girl – her daughter. Ashley was limp, but periodically her body would spasm in an aftershock from the large orgasm Dave had given her while fisting the pretty sister of one of his newest lovers. Ash would groan from deep within, but the sound indicated something glorious happening inside her.

Megan leaned in and kissed Dave. “It was so interesting watching you do that to my daughter. I know what she’s feeling, and she will love you forever.”

Dave kissed the forehead of the young woman, “And I shall love her. She was so trusting, and willing. I love you, too, you know.”

“Please make love to her when she awakens.”

Just then Ashley’s eyes blinked open, and Dave felt her body stiffen against his naked form. She turned in his arms and looked at him, “You are the most divine man on the planet. I want to be by your side for the rest of time. I love you.”

Dave leaned in and kissed her. “I love you, too, Ashley. Just relax and savor what your body is telling you.”

“No. No. I want you to make love to me. I want you to fuck me until you can’t any longer. My body is telling me I need you – your cock – deep inside me. Kiss me. Love me, please.”

“Megan needs me, too.” Dave said softly, as he adjusted the two of them so they could make love. He French kissed the young woman and she responded passionately.

“Oh ... yeah. That’s good. I love my mom and dad, too.” Ashley’s full range of thinking abilities hadn’t entirely returned to normal.

Ashley leaned forward and sucked down Dave’s cock, every last inch, ensured his rigidity, and then steered the cockhead to her slit and gaping vagina. Dave slid in, as they both moaned in the ecstasy only lovers know. She moaned, “Oh, God, fuck yes! Fuck me! Make love to me! I love you.”

After a few moments, Ashley asked her mother to sit on her face so she could eat her. Megan lasted about five minutes before an orgasm made her writhe off her daughter’s face and fall in a heap beside them. Erin then repeated her mother’s plight on her sister’s tongue, only taking less time to climax. Beside their pig pile of incestuous sexual creatures, Alice enjoyed a slow steady fuck with Paul, as Pam masturbated beside them waiting her turn. Dave and Ashley seemed to be the focus of attention.

Dave felt Ashley cresting a fifth time as he used two fingers to stroke her clit as he slowly pistoned into her body, and he joined her this time, jetting a bucket of cum into the young girl as she held him close, ground her cunt into his cock and groin, and kissed him like the apocalypse was near. Soon after, they lay side-by-side kissing as their other lovers stroked their bodies. Many love words were said between all the participants.

As Paul shifted to make love to Pam, Dave also changed partners so he could make love with Megan. She’d waited patiently as he’d sexually devastated her younger daughter, giving her the most profound experience of her lifetime – a complete overload of so much pleasure in such a short period of time, that the brain shuts down all the other senses so the body can absorb and savor the earth-shattering event.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.