Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 18: Visitors

Sex Story: Chapter 18: Visitors - Having moved to their new cohousing 'Circle', the group of friends continue their loving and sexual relationships, only to find that others also want to participate with them in the same way. The Circle grows, but not without some unusual events. Several new hobbies also intrigue the Circle members and lead to further complex relationships. (You must read Books 1 and 2 prior to this one.)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Derek was laughing. Emily was smiling and watching her husband like a hawk, looking for every subtle signal that he might emit suggesting anger, displeasure, or unhappiness. He was at the other extreme from her concerns.

Derek pulled Emily to him and kissed her. “I am blown away, baby doll. I never thought you had this in you.”

The large sixty-six-inch flat screen television in the core media room displayed five people having a small orgy – three men and two women. Derek’s wife was one of them – a hot GILF and MILF, she reclined and sucked on Mike as Dev took over from Dave to pump his large cock into her wet cunt from behind.

“You’re not mad?” Emily asked of him. She sounded worried.

“MAD? You’ve got to be kidding. I think this is the hottest thing you’ve ever done in your life. You changed so much for the better because of all the interest in the Circle and sex that you’ve responded to. I am VERY happy.” He paused and added, “I am also VERY horny. I would like to fuck my wife.” He looked around almost as if to see whether there was a place that they could go.

Emily had brought Derek to the Circle compound from his work on Thursday night just to show him the video that she and the others had done, and that Kat had finished editing into a feature length pornographic video. The others were lurking near the back of the room. Everyone was watching the result for the first time.

Emily smiled, “If you really mean that you can fuck me right here while you watch the rest of my video. You’ve only seen the first six minutes. It’s forty-five minutes long.”

“And you’re the star of the whole thing?” Derek asked with a touch of awe in his voice.

Emily nodded and started to unbutton the thin tunic she wore. She was naked underneath, a point not lost on her husband. She’d planned ahead.

Dave, Julie, Jack, Dev, and Mike, the other performers in the video, plus Kat, Clarisse, and Christie, the camera and editing staff, started to move from their seats on the various sofas and chairs so as to give the couple privacy.

Emily said to the others as they made for the door, “No. No. Don’t leave. I really want Derek to see the Circle in full operation, at least our part of it. Please just join us in doing whatever the video inspires you to do.”

Christie grinned and was the first to turn back. “Oh, this is going to be fun. Let’s blow his mind.”

Derek didn’t look worried, but he did blush. He’d never fucked somebody with an audience.

Dave assured him that no one would care one way or the other, and for him to just roll with the way things seem to be playing out.

Meanwhile, on the television, Emily had straddled Dave’s face and he was eating out her pussy while she sucked on his cock. She rose up and also took Mike’s cock in her mouth, and then Julie appeared to spread her legs over the older woman and get her pussy eaten while Dave continued on Emily. Some scenes changed rapidly.

Derek was hard, and Emily easily stripped him and then slid onto his cock as he lay back, watching the TV and his wife in real life.

Derek’s attention was then diverted from the TV to Christie and Jack who’d just started to fuck next to Emily and him on the same sofa. Opposite, on the other sofa, Dave had slipped balls deep into Clarisse; the two were kissing in a very intimate and romantic way. Beside them, Dev and Kat were in a modified sixty-nine savoring each other’s sex.

Derek decided the three other couples were erotic but pretty normal, until Christie orchestrated a swap ‘just for fun’. The women each rotated one man to the right, with Christie moving over to Dave, and so on. A few new positions materialized, plus Dev and Clarisse slipped off the sofa on the faux bear skin run on the floor so they had more room to move around on each other.

Derek realized he was as hard as nails as he went at Emily. He glanced at the TV at one point to see where her antics in the porn film she’d done had taken her. Dev was fucking Emily as she ate somebody’s cum from Julie’s sodden pussy. The close-ups were impossible to not react to with more enthusiastic fucking.

Emily came hard on her husband’s cock, moaning hard and then almost wrapping up into a ball without affecting their union. Derek looked and felt proud of his performance.

Christie announced another swap, only this time she went over to Emily and tapped her on the shoulder. “You have to share, babe. Is he tested? He’s got prime meat that I just love to sample.”

Derek looked at the sexpot big-breasted blonde with the teased hair and grew an inch in all directions with his hard-on. She wanted to fuck him. He said, “Clean. Paper is in my pants’ pocket. Emily said it was a requirement to come.”

Emily backed away into Dave’s arms. Christie filled the void in front of Derek, lay down, and spread her legs for him, and then used both hands to open up her pink interior to him. He was hooked. He thrust forward, sinking into her. “Oooooh, fuck,” he muttered at the new pleasure. How’d he get so hard again so quickly? He wondered.

Dave lay Emily down next to her husband, and then penetrated her quim with his long shaft, slowly working his meat inside her. As he did, he talked to her, “Emily, I love you. You were so brave to do the film, and then to show it to Derek, and then to lead him into this group sex situation.” He kissed her, “I bet you have some other fantasies to fulfill. We can work on those over the coming months.”

Emily smiled at him and kissed, quickly evolving the kiss into a hot soul kiss that nearly enveloped their bodies with one another. She was pumping her hips up into Dave’s downstrokes, making the fuck highly energetic and amazing to watch.

Beside them Christie was staking out her claim on the older man. Time and again, the young stripper indicated that she liked mature men. Derek rang all her chimes, so she was especially turned on and responsive to the moves he put on her. She had him sucking on her tits to his delight.

Derek had little use for the television, except the sound track caught his attention. He glanced over to see Emily, his wife for over three decades, being spit roasted by Mike and Dev, as Dave fucked Julie in the background. Emily had Mike’s hard cock completely in her mouth, pushing her lips against his pubes. He thought, ‘Shit. She’s learned to deep throat someone.’

Christie saw his focus and said to him, “Let me show you what that feels like when a horny young girl does that to you.” She sucked several times on his hard prong, and then slowly slithered her mouth along the shaft until every micron of the cock was entirely ingested into her body – her mouth and throat. She twisted her head around and did a few of her tricks.

Derek moaned, “Oh, God, stop. I want to come inside you, not in your mouth.”

Christie laughed and stopped, but only to move up and mount his shaft, sliding her boiling hot cunt onto his saliva covered shaft. She slid every micron of his shaft into her other orifice, and then paused to kiss him. “Derek, if you hang out with us all the time, you’ll get to have this pussy, my deep throating, and even my ass like this really often. Wouldn’t you like that?”

“God, Christie, you know I’d love it. What do I have to do?”

She leaned in until her breasts were against his chest; she rubbed her nipples back and forth several times. “You have to love Emily, love me, love your girlfriend – Abby, someone told me, and love everyone else in the Circle. It all hinges on that.”

Derek groaned and his cock exploded deep inside Christie’s amazingly sexy body. This was the most intense orgasm Derek could remember. She’d brought out the true man hiding deep inside him.

Minutes later, a very hot and naked Julie sucked his cum from inside her little friend as she lay in his arms. When she had a mouth full of man and girl cum, she slithered up Derek’s body. Emily was beside him, with Dave still pumping into her from behind. She said to her husband, “Now, open up and kiss Julie. You’re going to have some mind-blowing experiences here just the way I did. You may not enjoy all of them, but ultimately you’ll be glad you did them.”


Saturday afternoon, a number of the Circle members sat on the patio in various levels of dress when Dave escorted Derek, Abby, and Emily, and Brian and Joan into their midst. Derek was pleased to see several of the women were topless like the other day when he’d visited to see his wife’s video. Emily was almost dressed in a revealing new bikini that hugged her body like a tight glove, and left little to the imagination. As she took off her wrap, even Brian gawked at her. He looked shocked but said nothing. The slight frown on his face said it all.

Joan uncovered and proved that she, too, had risen to the challenge. She had an equally revealing bikini on her cute figure.

Brian gaped at his wife and asked, “When did you get THAT?” The tone of his voice and his glare telegraphed to all his scorn and disapproval.

Joan tried to smile at him, “Oh, a few days ago. Emily and I went shopping together for new suits over my lunch hour. She talked me into it. We knew we’d be coming here today and wanted something more appropriate to the relaxed atmosphere of the Circle.” She gestured at the nearly naked women on the other side of the pool.

Before Brian could say much else, Matthew appeared with Heather, his mom who also wore a scanty suit. He greeted his ‘Dad’ and then started his enthusiastic swimming routine, diving for ten pennies that Dave would toss into the pool’s deep end. Holly came out and joined him, still teaching Matthew how to dive and do aquatic feats that would amaze everybody.

Emily went to Dave and kissed him, and then responded similarly to Dev and Mike when they showed up on the patio and came over to say hello. The kisses were not limited to those a distant friend might give another; they were lustier and more thorough.

Brian watched with a deep and disapproving scowl. Dave kept making introductions as various people came over to say hello. Because of several messages on the core white board, everybody in the Circle knew who was present, and more or less the purpose of their visit, so they kept a lid on their libidos and teasing.

The group adopted one of the picnic tables as their home base. Joan and Emily parked their things and went in the pool for a few minutes to cool off. Holly went and kissed Emily, and then in a tentative kiss to her lips also welcomed Joan. She whispered, ‘I hope this works out for you.’ Joan nodded tentatively and smiled. Even though Holly was ten years or so younger, Joan felt the younger woman was more advanced in her thinking and in the relationship connections she’d made in her life.

Julie came out of the house topless, as usual. Dave introduced her. She hugged and kissed Derek, brushing her fine tits across his manly chest. When she met Brian, she came close to him, but only shook his hand. He turned a scarlet color and looked away. In that instant, Dave almost had the feeling that he was acting out some role.

Joan and Emily got out of the pool and hugged Julie. Both of their bathing suits had turned nearly transparent in the water. They ignored the phenomena and sat on the bench seat.

Brian leaned over to his wife. He said in an excited low tone, “Joan, your body shows through the suit. We can see everything. Cover up. You look like a slut.”

Joan glanced down nonchalantly. “Oh, don’t worry, as the suit dries, it’ll go back to normal. These people are all friends anyway.”

Brian about fell off the bench. He did not like being brushed aside. He stared at Emily’s fine breasts and crotch across the table from him, and then Julie sat down and he no longer had to imagine what bare breasts looked like. He sported a hard-on that he kept trying to hide, finally putting a towel in his lap.

Alice and Pam joined the group, both in ultra-brief thong bikinis. Alice directed the conversation to ‘safe’ topics having nothing to do with the Circle.

A little later in the afternoon, the small Cessna 172 circled the compound and then landed at the small airport just over the brow on a small rise in the land. Dave led Derek and Brian out towards the runway, and they met Ken and Rachel in one of the golf carts returning from a flight lesson.

Ken was hale fellow, well met, to everyone. Rachel also greeted the two new men warmly, hugging both of them so that they could feel her adorable teenage tits pushing into their chests. She wore a halter-top that did little to hide the true shape of her breasts. The cutoffs she wore, revealed the rest of her body.

As the five of them walked back to the core, the men quizzed Rachel about her flight lessons, progress, and status as a student pilot. Rachel brimmed over with enthusiasm about the avocation, citing her next steps on her way to her pilot’s license. She’d already taken the written test, scoring a perfect ‘100’ on the exam.

The women warmly greeted Ken. Even Joan, who had only met Ken briefly at the large party the Circle had hosted. She gave him a hug and double air kisses by his cheeks as they smiled at each other.

Ken sat for a few moments and responded to questions about his flight background, the flight program Alice, Pam, and Rachel were on and what levels they’d achieved. Rachel had soloed and was preparing for her flight test. Pam and Alice were building time ahead of taking their commercial flight test. They each still took flight lessons, especially working on precision air maneuvers that took a plane near the edge of its performance envelope and challenged their piloting skills.

After a half hour, and a lot of flirting, Ken left to return to the plane and another lesson he had to give starting back at Sky Ranch Airport – his home base. He promised to be ‘home’ for dinner and the rest of the evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.