Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth
Chapter 16: Like a Boat’s Wake

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Sex Story: Chapter 16: Like a Boat’s Wake - Having moved to their new cohousing 'Circle', the group of friends continue their loving and sexual relationships, only to find that others also want to participate with them in the same way. The Circle grows, but not without some unusual events. Several new hobbies also intrigue the Circle members and lead to further complex relationships. (You must read Books 1 and 2 prior to this one.)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

As the nude trio lay recuperating in the shade on one of the chaises, a sexy voice said, “AH HA! Caught you. You’ve been having sex and I haven’t been here to enjoy it with you. Look at all of you. Nobody cleaned up anybody. What a mess.”

“There’s plenty there for you, Julie,” Dave crooned without opening his eyes. Only a few minutes had passed since he’d ejaculated another gallon of cum into Megan’s mature pussy. Erin had been satisfied with a load about twenty minutes before that.

Seconds later, Megan said aloud, “Oh, fuck ... Jeeze, girl ... really?”

Dave told her, “That’s her thing. Megan meet Julie, one of my wives. Julie, this is Megan, Erin’s mother.” He still hadn’t opened his eyes, but he’d seen what Julie was going to do to Erin’s mother often enough to have an accurate vision of her erotic, lewd, and savory behavior.

Megan’s voice erupted in his ear, “Holy shit! She’s eating my drippy pussy and ... vacuuming up ... all the cum you left inside me.” She gasped and writhed as Julie hit a particularly vulnerable spot. Megan twisted as a small orgasm took her away for a moment. Dave held her and kissed her.

“That’s her thing to do. If you want her to stop just say so.”

Julie came up for air, “He’s right. I just love cum, especially when I can collect it like this. Do you want me to stop ... or share?”

“Stop? You have to be kidding. What do you mean share?” Megan muttered.

“You know, get a mouthful, and then come and kiss you so we can snowball the good stuff between us. It’s a lot of fun and tastes really good – you and Dave.”

Megan sighed but he felt there was anticipation there, “Share, I guess. I’ve never done anything like that.” She immediately moaned as Julie again plunged her mouth to Megan’s cunt for another dose of the elixir she sought. She used fingers to help extract the rare blend of tastes from the red-haired pussy in front of her, and after securing a mouthful, Julie moved up Megan’s body to kiss with her – and to share the combined effluent. Megan moaned into the transaction, especially after she pushed most of the load back to Julie and then received it again.

Another feminine voice said in an enthusiastic tone, “I can see everyone is having fun, plus you have a new friend.”

Dave responded, “Hi, Alice. How’d the filming go? This is Megan, Erin’s mother.”

He heard a chuckle, “The filming went very well. Sasha got her brains fucked out by Martin, Aaron, and Mike, and for that matter so did Shelby. Kat, Clarisse, and I did the camera work, along with a couple of still cameras that a couple of the guys used. Kat already has the footage back at Mike’s house and is working on a ‘quickie’ video we can watch after dinner. Also, nice to meet you Megan.”

Megan mumbled, “Hi, Alice.”

Dave asked of Alice, “What’d Emily think about the whole scene? She’s due to do a video with him next Saturday.”

Emily’s voice joined in the conversation, “Emily soaked her panties and had to take them off. I am going to be so horny all week, and I’m going to need lots of relief to even make it to Saturday. I hope you’re going to relent and fuck my lights out real soon. You seem to have had a busy afternoon, so far. I guess you’re done for, huh?”

Dave sat up. “You weren’t squicked out watching all that at the studio? And, I am not totally done for, for your information.”

“Not in the least. I actually got a voyeur fuck as we were watching?”

“A voyeur fuck? What’s that?”

Emily smiled, “While we were watching and being voyeurs your friend Dale got behind me after I had to take my panties off and buried his beautiful cock inside my tight but drippy little pussy. He’s good. He stretched things out for over an hour before he came so hard inside me that I was afraid he’d launch me into the scene they were doing with Sasha, Aaron, Shelby, Mike, and Martin. I came quite a few times during our hour together.”

Dave laughed, “Good for him. Welcome to the Circle. Shucks, he got to you before I did. He just did that with another newbie, too; and now that I think about that, it was Erin.” He turned to Erin, “THAT makes me glad I did your mother before Dale got a chance to meet her.” Erin and Dave laughed.

Dave sat up and made introductions of Megan to everybody since she was the only person that was an unknown to the others. She’d sat up, and politely greeted the others. Megan explained herself to the others, appearing casual and not at all anxious at her nudity, wet pussy, or the dab of white cum that Julie had left showing on one of her cheeks.

Alice sat down on a chaise near to her husband. She spoke to Megan, “So, I take it you’re another convert to the Circle way of life.”

Megan smiled, “In a word, yes. I’ve only been with Dave ... so far. Erin told me that she’s in love with eleven men and about fifteen women. That’s amazing, and why I’m here. I’ve been ... seeking a place like this – a nirvana or heaven where love and sex are open among caring and sensitive people, and there are many fewer negative interactions between people.”

Alice asked, “Can you really hold up your end of that bargain?”

“At least as well as Erin, and maybe better because I know how ‘normal’ the outside world is, and that’s not very acceptable.” She glanced at Alice’s left hand, “You’re married.”

Alice moved and put an arm around Dave’s shoulder. “Dave is my husband. He just introduced me as Alice, but along with three others including Julie, who just ate you out, we are his wives.”

Megan muttered, “Oh, shit. I’m sorry.”

“Sorry? That word doesn’t cut it around here. The right response might be, ‘I tried my best to bring him pleasure when we made love. I would like to love you in the same way very soon.” Alice added, “And you’re married, too?” She pointed at an impressive wedding and engagement ring on Megan’s left hand.

“Yes. Paul decided not to come over from the Atlantic Coast with me this afternoon to see what Erin has been up to. We have an open marriage, and I mean we’ve studied the art of making that kind of relationship work as I assume you all have, but only with another person or two at a time; never with a group as large as the Circle. We’ve been together for thirty years. I’m forty-eight.”

Alice nodded in agreement, “We have studied what we do, too, and analyzed what works and doesn’t work for us. We occasionally have rap sessions about our way of life and change our behavior accordingly. Now, the need has kind of passed with that original group, but we are getting some new people interested so perhaps we should start those up again.”

Erin said, “I’d be very interested in attending something like that.”

Emily confirmed her interest as well.

Donna had walked up and nodded. “Me, too.”

Megan tested, “Are you sure I don’t need to apologize to you for seducing your husband? I was kind of blatant about it. I know I can be hard to resist.” She gestured to her own body.

Alice laughed, “Who seduced who? Dave is a big boy. He knows how to say no – or yes. Do you love him, now? Did he give you an A-spot orgasm?”

“Yes. How did you know?”

“Because of how you look at him with stars in your eyes. That’s quite normal; all the women in the Circle love Dave that way, although he’s training others in his technique.”

Emily complained, “Am I the ONLY woman in this compound that hasn’t had this experience?”

Dave reached out and held the older woman’s hand. “Yes, and we will rectify that momentarily unless you have to run away the rest of the afternoon?”

“I can’t think of ANYTHING that could pry me away from you the rest of the day,” Em replied. She promptly leaned down and kissed him, holding his face in both her hands.

Alice said to her husband, “I think your agenda for the rest of the afternoon is clear. Why don’t you and Emily go on inside. You have some things to show her. Megan and I will get to know each other better.” She smiled in genuine support.

Dave and Emily rose, and strolled towards the Prentiss home – Dave naked, and Emily scantily dressed and horny from the porn filming she’d watched and the long, slow, standing fuck she’d shared with Dale. She started to disrobe before she was out of sight from the patio. Behind the couple, Alice, Julie, and Donna were removing the rest of their clothing.


Dave was behind the patio bar serving drinks during the cocktail hour. He’d been there about twenty minutes doing his ‘civic duty’ when Emily appeared from the house, looking slightly lost and a little disheveled. She lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw Dave, displaying her genuine love for him. She took a bar stool in front of him. She was wearing her thong and one of his dress shirts unbuttoned so she showed a lot of alluring flesh and her breasts whenever she turned or shifted position. He leaned over the bar and kissed her.

“You all right?”

Emily responded, “I have never been more ‘all right’ in my life. God, our lovemaking session was the best I’ve ever had in my life, and I started early as a teen. I am like a puppy that plans to follow you around from now on hoping for a morsel of love and sex from you.” She took his hand, kissed the palm, and then wrapped his fingers around where she’d kissed.

“Em, I love you, too. I also respect Derek, and certainly all the other people in our Circle or who visit with us.” He gestured around the very full patio.

Emily shook her head, “Oh, I know all that. I’m not trying to break up or change anything and I promise I won’t be an embarrassment, BUT I sure hope you make love to me a lot more.”

“I promise to try. Look around you. There are other like-minded men and women, who would care for you in the same way if you got to know them a little.”

Emily was silent, but she did look around with a critical eye. Heck, she’d encouraged Dale to fuck her that afternoon while they were watching the porn film being made, and in seven days she’d be the star of her own porn film. Mike hadn’t yet told her of any plot line or what to expect. She was just to show up looking as ‘hot’ as she could for him. He emphasized that ‘hot’ did not mean slutty or tarty. He complimented her several times on her natural appearance. She had dressed to impress Dave and the others before Alice intercepted her and dragged her off to the video stage where the film was shot.

Emily looked at some of the other women. Pam had been at the filming, and while Dale had fucked her, Jack Anders, the architect, had fucked Pam right next to her as they watched Sasha and Shelby get done. Wendy had been there, too; and another man close to her age named Roy had also fucked her from behind as they watched the filming. She’d also seen some of the women interacting together, fingering each other, to release some of their built-up sexual energy.

Dale came up to the bar and greeted Emily. They shared a long, slow, and meaningful kiss. Dave smiled at the pair, glad to see the diversity unfolding for Emily. When they stopped, she was panting.

Dale asked in a low tone, but Dave could hear, “After dinner, might I interest you in slipping away with me for a little while. You really impressed me earlier, and I’d like us to get to know each other better and in a more comfortable setting.”

Em broke into a broad smile, “I’d love that.” She kind of made eye contact with Dave, but saw only his approving smile and that let her break into one that only Dale saw. “Yes. Please sit next to me at dinner and we can talk ... and touch.”

Dale agreed and then wandered off to check on Susan.

Dave said to Emily, “That was very brave – everything you did today.”

Em said, “I vacillate between wanting to run and hide, and doing what I just did – being open and friendly.”

“Which is more rewarding to you?”

“One is safe with no risk of rejection, and the other is daring and feels good but high risk.”

“Em, this group won’t disappoint you. One trait we have in common is great empathy. We seem to be able to read other people’s feelings. I wouldn’t be surprised if Dale hadn’t been looking at you and knew you were in need of some additional friendship tonight. He might have seen you looking out at the others after I suggested it, and I did NOT put him up to anything, by the way.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.