Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 15: Incest Is Good For The Soul

Sex Story: Chapter 15: Incest Is Good For The Soul - Having moved to their new cohousing 'Circle', the group of friends continue their loving and sexual relationships, only to find that others also want to participate with them in the same way. The Circle grows, but not without some unusual events. Several new hobbies also intrigue the Circle members and lead to further complex relationships. (You must read Books 1 and 2 prior to this one.)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dori added to what Sasha was being told about the women having done things in the adult entertainment industry, “We’ve all danced – stripped – given lap dances, and performed at the Club Ecstasy where Christie works, and where Heather used to work. The lap dances on patrons can be some very erotic teasing, and we’ve all had some interesting erotic experiences as a result and met some hot guys. We still go back once in a while to play there. One of our friends has a part interest in the club. We carefully avoid the dark side of that business: the mob, drugs, indiscriminate sex parties, and such.”

Alice corrected her friend, “Dori, I think a few of the newer women haven’t had a chance to do the club or video routine yet.”

Sasha sat back, “Is it a requirement for the Circle?”

Several people said, “Oh, no! It’s just fun and a lark. We’re all just having fun and being daring in our own way. It’s also one of the ways we tease each other. Teasing around our sexuality has proven to be a mainstay for the Circle and nice way to keep things level and balanced.”

Mike jumped into the conversation, “Several of the women wore masks, wigs, or disguises when we did their porn videos, and others didn’t. We try to keep it light and fun for everybody, and I do not do S&M stuff or anything like that. I’ll show you later, if you’re interested. Heck, if you’re really interested, we could do a sample video so you could consider doing a whole film sometime in the future.”

“How long is a sample versus a whole film?” Sasha asked in an interested tone.

Mike thought, “A sample is just a few minutes and one couple or so with little plot, whereas a film might last anywhere from forty to ninety minutes and have some kind of plot line. A film might also involve multiple people in it, an M-M-F, for instance.”

“M-M-F?”

“Two guys and you, lots of fucking, sucking, eating, fondling, and depending on what you’re interested in maybe DP, DV, or DA.”

Sasha looked peeved, “OK, explain the last abbreviations. I’m Miss Naïve.”

“‘DP’ is for double penetration – one cock in your ass and one in your vagina. DV is both cocks in your vagina – double vagina, and DA is both in your ass.”

Sasha’s eyebrows went up.

Mike quickly said, “Or we could skip all that later stuff and just make it plain old ordinary fucking of the type you love to do.”

Everyone laughed because he was obviously selling the idea to her. What made the conversation interesting, was that she was buying.

Sasha turned to Martin, who’d been remarkably quiet and been letting her take the lead in questioning the Circle members. “Martin, do you think I should do a video?”

Martin chortled and smiled, “Honey, yes, I do. I’d treasure it for the rest of my life and I know you would, too. But you have to decide since you’d be the star.”

Mike said, “If Kat or Clarisse is agreeable to help with the cameras, we could do one this afternoon. We could even do a M-F-M-F video and make it a couples swap kind of event.”

Aaron suggested, “Could you do it with Shelby, Sasha, Martin, and me?”

Mike grinned, “Yeah, but I was hoping to get a little of Sasha myself.” He gave her a lascivious grin.

She grinned back. “We could still do that as part of the thing. I’m all for it if Shelby agrees.”

Aaron got up and went into the kitchen where Shelby was working with Dave and a couple of others preparing the breakfasts. He returned seconds later with a large smile. He announced, “I think we’ll be doing a few videos this afternoon. Kat was in there as well, so I asked her and she wants to do it.”

Mike smiled and pointed at his house. “Come over about one o’clock. We’ll car pool down to my new studio where I have a set with all the right lighting and everything all ready to go. She’s always up for anything if there’s sex involved.”


“Where is everyone?” Erin asked, as she came between houses onto the patio and looked around. Almost no one was in sight.

Dave chuckled and put his magazine down, “Watching an adult video being filmed.”

A few people were still left on the patio late on the Saturday morning, but about half the Circle members had taken advantage of Mike’s offer to visit the warehouse where he had recently created several different sets that he used to make his videos on a frequent basis. The addition of the formal sets attested to the growing financial strength of his business. When he’d started, he had one camera he’d bought on time, plus his iPhone, and some jury-rigged lights in his own home or a cheap motel room. The warehouse was a more permanent location where he could set-up and leave lights and the sets, and worry about other aspects of the videos he produced.

Erin said, “Here? In one of the homes?” She looked intrigued and looked around.

“No, down at Mike’s studio and production facility. It’s just off Route 301 where the railroad tracks cross the road.”

Erin got Dave to describe the setting and what was happening, and apparently why. She said, “So, Sasha and Martin decided to get filmed swapping with their friends who moved here from up north?”

“That sums it up, yes. I expect that tonight, those of us that are interested, will get to see a hastily edited version of what they do this afternoon. Mike wanted a go at Sasha, too; so that’ll probably be part of the storyline, if there is one.”

“Just thinking about that makes me horny. I’d like to do a video someday, too.”

“Will it bother you to potentially be seen and identified by your friends and family?”

Erin made a funny sound, “Yeechy. If they do, then they have to admit that they were roaming around various porn websites, that they studied the faces of the models, and that they took enough time to say something. It won’t bother me. We’ve always had a very open family about our sexuality. I’ll tell you more someday soon.”

“You still amaze me? I told Emily about Mike’s business and she wants to do a video, too. She’s got a date with him next week. I think I’m going to get called into service to help service her. She was going to do it today, but we postponed a week when we discovered that Martin and Sasha were coming.”

“What will her husband think? Don’t you work with him?”

“I think it’s to be a surprise, and yes, he’s my boss’ boss.”

Erin laughed, “I bet Sasha’s having a good time with Mike and crew – Martin, too. He looked like the type of guy that cums a lot.”

Dave countered, “If he is, it’ll be inside Shelby, since he already got her pregnant and is in love with her.” He stood and pulled two chairs into the shade of a sun umbrella, and then sat again. Erin sat beside them but stripped down to her monokini before sitting.

“Where is Emily?”

“She got intercepted before she got here and went to watch the video being made. Alice sent me a text that I’d see them late this afternoon.”

“Oh, good for her. Maybe I can watch when she does her video so I have a better idea what to expect.”

“How’re you doing overall? In asking, I’m thinking about you, me, the Circle, your changing lifestyle, and the rest of your life.”

“I feel very comfortable with where I am and where I think I’m going. I’ve pretty well gotten over my linkage to a traditional lifestyle in favor of this one. I’ve further awakened the sexual side of me, after pushing it to the background after I graduated from college. I’ve reacquainted myself with the sexual being I am, and I like that person.

“I’ve overcome, again, the messages about sexual abstinence that society sends out. I much favor orgasms to chastity. More importantly, I’ve passed through the miasma that society has about one’s ability to love more than one person. They contend that you can’t, and I am living proof that you can – along with everyone else in the Circle. Moreover, I am proof that you can learn how to do that; you don’t have to be born with it and then suddenly discover it, and as for the two of us, I love you and always will.”

“And I love you, Erin.”

“I hope you still love me after what I’m about to tell you. I decided I had to come clean about part of my life.”

Dave sat up, almost at military attention. He felt an electric shock about to rip through his body at Erin’s next words. He held his breath in anticipation. His first thought was that she was pregnant.

Erin gave a wan smile. “I need to lay a couple of sentences of background. I am very close to my mother. I tell her EVERYTHING that’s going on in my life and what I think about it. The Circle and everything were too much for me not to share with her. A couple of nights ago on the phone I told her everything about the Circle. We had a VERY long conversation. You were mentioned a lot, but so were the other men and women.”

Dave actually relaxed. His fear about an unwanted pregnancy or of some front-page exposé in the local paper about the Circle was what had panicked him.

Erin read his look. “GOD, NO! I would never do what you’re thinking to you. I’d never put a word of any of this in print for any reason.” She almost sobbed, “Oh, God, you thought I might have.”

Dave sighed, “I’m sorry I doubted you. I’d come to trust you, but I just discovered that was a little thin, just yet. Your mother no doubt told you that you were crazy nuts, and to get serious about your life. Are you pregnant?”

“No and she did not tell me I was nuts. You need to know our family. She wants to come and visit. She told my father, too. She told me that he laughed and said to congratulate me for finding the Garden of Eden. They both think that this is too good to be true.” Erin waved around in space encompassing the entire Circle, the homes, and everyone else.

“We’ll go on our best behavior when she visits, of course,” Dave assured Erin.

“NO! She wants to see – AND personally experience – what the Circle is really like and discover what it is that has me head over heels in love with you and everyone else. She wants to see what it is that I’m praying to belong to and learn why. She emphasized the experiential part of her visit. She has high hopes, and I hope you’ll show her everything that you’ve shown me – including you know what. I think she also wants to put in a good word for me, if she feels this is a worthy enterprise.”

“You know the rules,” Dave said. “Tell her, and tell her since she’s married that if she expects to participate even a little that she needs compliance and sanction by your father. We are not in the business of breaking up working marriages. Are you sure this is a good idea?”

Before Erin could respond, a feminine voice from behind Dave said, “Oh, I think it’s a very good idea.”

Dave turned and there was a woman he didn’t recognize.

Erin said to him, “Dave, I’d like to introduce my mother to you – Megan Steckler. Mom, this is Dave Prentiss, the man I love here in the Circle among all the others. He’s the best.”


Dave thought to himself as he rose to greet her: ‘Megan Steckler is a friggin’ knockout.’ She was Dave’s height in the five-inch CFM spike heels that she wore along with a VERY brief bikini. Her body was flawless; and she had additional generous gifts that God had bestowed on the woman to entice men into her web of pleasure – two natural breasts that defied description barely hemmed in by the bikini bra. For her age, they showed no sag or ravages whatsoever. Her face had high angular cheekbones and a blush of color on them apparently from meeting her daughter’s lover and paramour. Her mouth was delectable. Her eyes looked deep into his soul, discovered every secret, and pledged to keep it. They were green and sexy. Topping off the startling beautiful figure and face, she had a mane of dark red hair. She had a movie star quality to her and had to have modeled. Heck, she could have been and might still be in movies – the kind that everyone goes to see, not the kind Mike makes.

Dave stood and put a hand out, “I am truly delighted, Mrs. Steckler.”

Megan slapped his hand away. “It’s Megan! Hug me, for heaven’s sake. I know how men respond to my body, and I’m not at all shy in that regard, especially with you. I bought this bathing suit just to turn you on.” She moved right in close to Dave, bumping into him with her tits first, and then lightly grinding her hips into his groin. For his part, Dave hugged back. In seconds, he felt a brick forming in his shorts.

“Erin has told me so much about you this week. I had to drive across the state and see for myself just what she’s gotten into – or what’s gotten into her. I live in Fort Pierce.” She laughed and then seeing Dave’s blush added, “I love double entendres. Please humor me. I am very blunt about sexual things. My daughters are more the staid ones of the family.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.