Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 14: Guests

Sex Story: Chapter 14: Guests - Having moved to their new cohousing 'Circle', the group of friends continue their loving and sexual relationships, only to find that others also want to participate with them in the same way. The Circle grows, but not without some unusual events. Several new hobbies also intrigue the Circle members and lead to further complex relationships. (You must read Books 1 and 2 prior to this one.)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Ten members of the Circle had strolled over to the construction site after dinner. One of the framing crews was still working on the end of the townhouse complex farthest from the existing circle of homes on Circle Drive even though the hour was late.

Nancy asked, “What’s going to be our address when some of us live here? The homes aren’t really on Circle Drive.”

Jack responded, “I took the liberty of naming the street Airport Drive since it leads to the airport; duh! This and Circle Drive are our two streets. I guess there’s also the Access Road from the gate to Circle Drive. That’s what we drive on every day, but since there were no homes on it before, we didn’t need any signs. I have signs on order.”

Ken asked, “Is this on schedule? From the looks of things it won’t get finished until next summer – many months from now. I’m anxious to move in NOW.” His antics made the others laugh.

Nancy said, “We all are. Christie is too, although she already lives here.”

“How come she missed dinner?” Roy asked.

“She said the club had a large after-work bachelor party coming in, and they wanted the ‘best stripper’ in the city for the event. She named a price and they met it, so we won’t see her until the early hours.”

Jack commented, “The framing will be finished by next week, complete with weatherproof roof. The windows and exterior sheathing will go on, too; and then the interior work will begin – electric and plumbing, and so on. The rest of the exterior will be worked on including doors and windows while that’s going on. We’re still hoping for a grand opening well before next summer. Because Owen lives on the property, I’m sure we’re still getting preferential treatment although no one has said anything about a speedy job this time around.”

Nancy opined, “Oh, I hope so. I hate commuting, and when I stay over there’s always one more thing that I need that’s at home. I’m also feeling guilty sponging off people so much.”

Dave turned to her, “How much stuff do you have? Could you move into our guest room and make do? Put your furniture in storage. You know we love you and never feel put upon when you stay over.”

Nancy thought for a moment, “Yes, but ... and it’s a big but, your wives have to be included in your invitation; they have to sign off. Didn’t they teach you anything at that last team-building course you went to?”

Dave laughed. “We’ll ask them, but I already know the answer.”

The curious residents of the new enclave and a couple who hoped to be strolled back to the Circle and the core. The weather was warm for late in the year, although the rumble of thunder and lightning could be seen to the north. Officially, it was still hurricane season.

As Dave and the others walked into the core living room, Aaron came across the room to his brother. “Hi bro, I just wanted to remind you that Martin and Sasha arrive this Friday evening. Shelby and I are picking them up at the airport about seven o’clock. We’ll go to dinner in town, and then bring them back to the house probably about nine unless their flight is delayed. How do you want to play them coming into the core space that evening and-or Saturday morning?”

Dave thought, “Hmmm, good question. They have their tests results, right?”

“They do. I got scanned copies this morning, in fact. Fresh as yesterday.”

Dave said, “Then I think I’d bring them into the core and let them take a peek and decide for themselves what they’d like to do. If it is around nine or nine-thirty, things will be underway. I expect that you and Shelby want to make love with your friends, too. It’s really up to you guys. Maybe they sample in with a few of us and then you take them home for a grand finale to the evening, or maybe they just spend the evening with you guys but you’re in public on the patio if the weather is good. You decide. I have no recommendations or concerns.”

Dave chuckled and added, “Sasha is really cute and made a great impression on everybody when we did the video call. I think most if not all of the men are eager to show her some Florida hospitality, and I mean that in a sexual way. She was very appealing. Martin is handsome and virile. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of the women don’t want to couple up with him, too.

“As for Saturday morning, just have them out on the patio around eight-thirty and we’ll serve them a great breakfast, and do more conversational things. They want to talk in depth about the Circle and its formation; we can do that then, and see what develops. Matthew will be around during the day, so there won’t be too much gratuitous sex.”

Aaron smiled, “Sounds like a plan.”


Friday evening, Dave was helping with the last of the cleanup and put away from dinner when across the patio he saw Aaron and Shelby escorting Martin and Sasha into the living room of the core. He checked his watch and deduced that their flight must have been early. Since the lights were on, they were backlit. They came to the door out to the patio and paused, looking out on the scene in front of them.

The intervening scene across the patio and pool between Dave and the two couples was a bit like high school beach blanket bingo party only without the sand. Couple after couple lay on various chaises making out. In about half the cases, the couple was completely nude and involved intensely in oral sex or a sixty-nine. One couple, Sean and Nancy, were already nude and fucking with her slowly riding him in the cowgirl as he pawed at her breasts and she squirmed atop his supine form. The only non-participants were the kitchen crew who were coming up behind Dave.

Dave turned to Dev and Pam. “Looks like our guests have arrived. We should welcome them in true Circle fashion.” He gave a lecherous laugh, and the others immediately caught on. He then set off across the patio, wending his way between some of the loving couples. Seconds later, he greeted Martin and Sasha; even getting a polite hug from her that he lingered over with her.

Aaron volunteered, “I was just describing one of our Friday or Saturday nights to them.”

Dave turned and glanced back at the patio full of Circle members. “It can be daunting as a newcomer. We’ve had a few other newcomers recently and they each talked to me about it, so I can guess what you might be feeling.”

Martin said, “We’ve only been with one other couple – Aaron and Shelby.”

Shelby laughed, “Try it, you’ll love it, and yes, you were with me ... enough to put me in a pregnant state of mind.”

Martin took the teasing well.

Pam had come up and joined the group, and been introduced. She gave Martin a knee-to-shoulder tight hug, and then shimmied her barely clad breasts against him. She said, “I agree with what Dave said. You should just dive in. I just happen to be the pool of love that I hope you’ll dive into first, by the way. You can use the water pool afterwards.” She gave him a seductive look, and then winked as Sasha.

Aaron whispered to Sasha. She said, “Really!?!” He nodded.

Sasha turned to Dave, “I guess if there is any particular person that I should go off with it’s you. Aaron said you would do something sexual with me that I’d love and never forget. That sounds intriguing.” She grinned.

Shelby added with a laugh and the toss of her head, “That’s the euphemism of the year – ‘intriguing’. Mind-blowing pleasure like a black hole of orgasmic proportions that sucks you in deeper and deeper into a pit of pure bliss and rapture might be a better description, and even that’s a dramatic understatement.

Dave chuckled, “And, as always, my brother and sister-in-law are the masters of hyperbole. You’ll have to judge for yourself. That said, I would be delighted to help you integrate into the Circle. Based on our video conference call, I believe every man here would like to help in that process, including and especially Aaron.”

She smiled, “Aaron has had plenty of opportunities in the past to tell us about all of you – and you especially. He promised to end the evening with me, and that’ll be fine.” She moved closer to Dave and then the two kissed, and then kissed again putting more soul into it, and then kissed still more as they became wrapped up in each other.

Dave turned to Martin. “May I borrow your wife for a while. I promise to return her in good shape and a very happy state of mind.”

Martin smiled but also looked worried. “Yes, of course. That’s why we’re here.”

As Martin spoke, Pam pulled his arm around her shoulders and put his hand over her barely clad breast. They were kissing as Dave and Sasha walked about thirty feet away to the gazebo.

Sasha said in her Slavic accent, “Thank you for this modicum of privacy. I would be a little intimidated right now being out in the open like everybody else. I know because I am new that I would be looked at constantly. I embarrass sometimes.”

“That’s what I figured. We could even go to my home if you’d feel more comfortable.”

“No. No. I eventually want the full Circle Experience – maybe tomorrow. Being here will get me started, and then we can move out to the more public area after I’m feeling a little less inhibited – the way I usually am after an orgasm or two.” She giggled.

Dave gestured to Sasha to sit on one of the large chaises in the gazebo. He noted the fragrance of jasmine all around them from some of the vines twisting up the sides of the gazebo. The aroma made the night special.

Dave went to sit beside Sasha, but she stopped him. “No, please. Stand in front of me.” She looked up at him with a devilish look in her blue eyes.

Sasha reached over and pulled down Dave’s shorts and nudged them down his legs. He shed the t-shirt midway through the peeling.

Sasha took Dave’s rapidly inflating cock in both her hands and massaged the shaft, as though she were rolling a pencil between them. The skin on his inflating shaft twisted with her motions, and then moved back the other way. Sasha’s mouth enveloped the glans and he felt her tongue slaver over the head as she continued the twisting and squeezing motion with her hands.

One hand went away, and she gulped in more and more of his shaft, until the other hand let go, and she pushed herself completely onto his cock. He could feel his cock swallowed into her throat, and then moving even further into her body.

She pulled off and gasped in her cute Slavic accent, “Fuck my mouth.” She went right back to the deep throat blowjob with a rare expertise, even for the Circle women.

Dave slowly and carefully did just what she asked. He moved his hips in a gentle oscillation as the saliva dripped from Sasha’s mouth onto her lap. She sucked hard and he could feel the imminent explosion, and soon realized that it was inevitable and soon. He also felt his knees getting week and his body start to sway as he lost control of his balance. He held onto her shoulder for stability.

Dave came in a surprise explosion deep into her mouth. The entire world vanished except for the lightning bolts of pleasure that hit his body about ten times over the next thirty seconds. His first two shots went right down her throat untasted by the beautiful Slavic woman. She then pulled off and let him paste the rest of his white sticky goo across her face while she smiled up at him.

“God, Sasha. That’s the best blowjob I’ve ever gotten. You’ll have to teach my wives about what you did. I don’t usually succumb to one that fast.” He collapsed beside her on the chaise, breathing hard and gasping for air. All body functions except the wild orgasms he had stopped. Why he didn’t fall over he’d never know.

“I will be delighted,” she crooned as one hand again closed around his shaft again. She massaged in a light and less serious manner.

After a few minutes and many shared kisses, Dave gently pushed her back. “My turn to make you happy.” He pulled at her top, and she raised her arms so he could strip her bare. After that, she removed her shorts proving that she wore commando beneath.

Sasha put a pillow under her head so she could watch as Dave’s tongue started to dance across her sodden slit and dive into her wet vagina. Instantly, she knew that she was in for a real treat under his expert mouth and tongue.

Dave’s hands came into play as he fingered her with one finger and then added more. Sasha had a small orgasm, moaning out her pleasure to him. When Dave’s hand eventually slid into her wet cunt, her eyes got large with worry but also eager anticipation. He moved carefully inside her and she relaxed; she relaxed right into a G-spot orgasm that about tore her apart. Dave was kissing her all around her mons, slit, and clit.

Sasha’s skin got a pink hue to it and her breath became ragged. The G-spot orgasm wasn’t her first, but somehow, she knew that something greater was in store, because her new partner didn’t let up his loving assault on her interior. She was showered with kisses and words of affection and praise through every orgasm.

And then, she was touched in a place no one had ever touched deep inside her love cavern. She wondered whether Dave was touching her soul or some hidden spiritual core. She spread her legs further, indicating her complete acceptance of his foray into her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.