Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 8: Party Aftermath

Sex Story: Chapter 8: Party Aftermath - Having moved to their new cohousing 'Circle', the group of friends continue their loving and sexual relationships, only to find that others also want to participate with them in the same way. The Circle grows, but not without some unusual events. Several new hobbies also intrigue the Circle members and lead to further complex relationships. (You must read Books 1 and 2 prior to this one.)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Brian and Joan came to me to pay their respects and thanks for attending the party before they left. Dave and Brian got in a small side discussion about work and the allotment of projects to a particular department. Brian remained stiff as a board. He also constantly shot looks of disgust at his wife. Joan was mute, having been clearly admonished not to say a word to Dave.

While the two men were talking, Joan said to Alice, “I apologize for my attitude earlier. I acted like a spoiled and sanctimonious brat for some reason. I am stressed out for personal reasons.” She shot an oblique glance at her husband. “I actually found the way you live refreshing and interesting. I’m glad for you. I’d need to think about it for me, however.”

Alice shrugged but smiled at the slightly older woman, “You are entitled to your opinion about how we live. If we only invited people that agreed one-hundred percent with us and our lifestyle, we sure wouldn’t have had many people at the party.” She chuckled and gestured behind her to the rest of the patio that still had many people milling around and talking, as well as dancing.

Joan looked down and said, “More to the point, I have prided myself on being broadminded and willing to be non-judgmental. I realized that no one has ever challenged my sensibilities on relationship issues to put those personality traits to the test until today. I’ve been told to avoid that area of thought. At first, I thought you were submissives or subjugated to your husband in some way, even though you didn’t seem that way. Brian is always telling me how to live. He micromanages me.

“Then I talked to Pam Prentiss, another of the wives. She told me how she came to become one of the wives – the first besides you. I wish I could describe Brian like she described Dave. She is so ga-ga in love with him, I thought this must be a very new thing, but then I learned that three years have passed since she started in with you. She told me how supportive you’ve all been to her, and how she’s risen to new challenges she never would have attempted without what you did for her. I was blown away in a big way. She told me how you and she just became instrument rated pilots. I’m impressed.”

Alice said, “I was raised to think marriage was one man, one woman, exclusive, monogamous, forever, but then when you start to look around at how people actually behave, most are not exclusive – they do destructive things like cheat, and they divorce and remarry so we have serial polygamy. In my self-imposed period of loosening up I came to realize that love is not a ‘zero-sum game’ – that’s what my engineering husband calls it. The more love we give out, the more we have to give, and the more we get back. We’ve proved that over and over. That thinking is the basis of the whole cohousing project.” She gestured around her at the mostly empty homes.

Alice continued, “Dave and I changed. We embraced Pam when the opportunity arose, and we’ve never regretted that decision. Heather and Julie came along and joined us not long afterwards, and we extended our love to include them. No one is here against his or her will. Not one of us is a submissive – far from it.” Alice laughed, “To the contrary, we have a growing list of others that want to be with us on a steady basis, even move in with us. They see what we have and want it, too.

“Some think our lifestyle is a sexual free for all, and honestly some days it might look like that. Usually, it is a very harmonious union of lovers, whether we are making love, reading, doing projects, working on a hobby, or anything else everybody else in the world does.”

Joan took Alice’s hand in hers and said, “Thank you for your hospitality and sharing yourselves with me. I have a lot to think about. I regret being as closed-minded as I found myself a few hours ago; some of that was Brian’s brainwashing. I’ve thought about it, even talked a little to Brian and he shared some with me about what he knew, and more important about how he thinks. It was an eye-opener even though he told me not to talk about it. An important lesson for me is that he intentionally hadn’t told me because he didn’t want me to know or react. He tells me he knows me better than I know myself. I apparently still have some growing up to do. Thank you again.”

“Joan, if you want to talk more about this at any time, please feel free to call any of us.” She rattled off her easy to remember cell phone number.

Joan and Brian headed out to the curb as one of the parking valets brought their car front and center. Alice stood and waved goodbye to the couple with a bright smile. Inside she thought about the peculiar comments Brian and Joan had each made about each other. Something was very wrong in that marriage.

Dave drifted back to the patio. He found Donna sitting on the side of the pool with her legs in the water. She was wearing her bikini bottoms, but had put on the top she’d worn earlier. Only a few of the other people at the party had sampled the pool. She was talking to Christie and Pam. He wandered over.

“Is everything all right? Can I get anything for any of you?”

Donna looked up at Dave and smiled. She was clearly star-struck.

Pam and Christie both raised their eyebrows and looked at Dave. Pam pointed at Donna; “You had a little interlude earlier with her, didn’t you?”

Dave smiled like the Cheshire cat. The two Circle members laughed as Dave drifted away to another conversation group. Circle members always teased each other when they had sex with someone new or in some unusual situation, consequently Dave got a lot of teasing.

Derek Wilson caught up to Dave. He clamped an arm around his shoulders and steered him off to the side on the patio where the buffet tables had stood before dinner had been cleared away. The catering crew was just cleaning up the area, and packing things away at a rapid pace.

“Dave, I need you to do me a big favor.”

“Yes, sir,” Dave replied in a subservient tone.

“I remind you of what I told you at my party.” Dave clutched. He was afraid of what was coming. Derek emphasized, “You may fuck Emily whenever you want to, and in fact I hope you do. With multiple wives and living in this cohousing complex, you must have a stable of lovers and a hall pass. She’d like to be one of your fillies.”

Dave shook his head, “That would make it really awkward at work, sir. What would happen if you changed your mind about me and my abilities? What if Emily falls madly in love with me? Heck, what if she got pregnant?”

Derek laughed. “The latter is highly unlikely. She went through menopause early. Believe me I suffered through every hot flash and more with her. As for your former points, the expression of my love for her is to allow her lovers who turn her every which way but loose. I deduce that you are one of those men that can do just that. I may be nuts, but I am secure in the longevity and strength of our marriage. Even when she falls in love with you, and she probably will, she’ll still come home with me. That’s not an ego statement; only what I’m sure will happen. We love each other just the way you and Alice apparently do.”

Dave said, “I have some rules that I have to abide by ... rules set by my extended family. I mentioned them to Emily.”

“What might those be?” Derek asked in a friendly tone. He clearly wanted to pave the way for Dave and Emily to have sex together.

“The most stringent one is a very recent and very clean STD test.” Dave blanched, “I don’t mean to imply that Emily has anything wrong with her or that I think that, it’s only that if any of us are going to branch out with someone new that they prove not just to me, but to my extended family, that they are clean. I will do the same for Emily, of course.

“My second requirement to put out there is the need to have a close rapport with my partner, not just in lust but also in love, kindness, and areas shared. I’m not into one-night stands, or a fuck just for the sake of a fuck. I’m afraid I’m a romantic at heart; all of us are in my family ... even in the Circle. We want there to be something of substance between us besides the sex. The sex becomes a confirmation of the relationship rather than the basis for it.”

Derek replied, “Consider it done. She’ll have the test done by the end of next week. As for your second point, why don’t you come over for cocktails next Saturday? If you wish to invite your wife or wives, please bring them. Say five-thirty at my house. This will be for a couple of hours of conversation and nothing more. Casual dress – poolside, even some sexy bikinis would not be inappropriate.” He grinned lecherously and chuckled. “You’ll get to see more of the merchandise, and I love to gaze at beautiful women.

“By the way, based on what you just said, I am now certain that I have picked the right man for her to have her assignations with. I want her to have a loving relationship with someone. My knowing about it would relieve her or me of any guilt. Let’s see how this evolves over the next few weeks. Thanks for considering this crazy request.”

Derek turned and walked away with a smile. A few minutes later, Derek found Alice and Dave together, and he and Emily thanked them for the party and departed the Circle.

Dave wandered around, and then found he had a shadow. He turned. “Erin! Hello. I saw you earlier, but wasn’t able to break away and talk.”

She smiled, “I know. You hosted two hundred and fifty of your closest friends at this small intimate gathering of yours. What a blast. The band was great and the food a gourmet treat, by the way. The fireworks were spectacular. Having a couple of movie stars and a billionaire was the best. Further, you had all sorts of ‘candy’ here for your guests to enjoy.”

“Candy?”

Erin laughed, “The whole party was candy: the fireworks, movie stars, a billionaire, the millionaires, food fit for royalty, superb wines, imported beers from eight different countries, and sexy waitresses and waiters. I could keep going. It was wonderful, and I genuinely appreciate that you thought to invite me and Carl.”

“Where is Carl? I saw him arrive, but not since.”

“He circulated for a bit, but then just left. He asked me to express his thanks. He’s not a real social butterfly, if you know what I mean. Nothing was wrong; in fact, everything was right. He actually got to talk to Jennifer Lawrence for ten minutes, and it blew him away. He did not interview her, just so you know, but I don’t think he’ll ever wash his right hand again after they shook hands goodbye.” She chuckled.

Dave laughed. “And you?”

“I got to briefly chat with Vin Diesel, but then was able to sit with Owen Bennett at dinner. He is one really nice man, and far from the Christopher Grey image of a billionaire. You’d think Owen was just one of the guys.”

Dave chuckled, “Did he tell you about Alice’s tattoos? That’s how we all met him, subsequently.”

“NO! What?”

“Before all that money graced his palm, Owen made money in college working at a tattoo parlor that a friend of his started. He was good, creative, and careful. Alice got talked into getting one, so she went to the right place and met him. Even though he had all his money, he did her tats – three of them, in fact. He was helping out his friend only a couple of years ago, and that’s how we ended up having him in our social circle.”

“He lives here, right?”

“Right over there,” Dave pointed. “He’s on the road a fair amount, as you might expect for someone of his caliber. His corporate jet and runway are just over the fields on the far side of my house.”

“He has a plane here? Wow! What luxury. I remember seeing them when we were here last, now that you mention it. I didn’t connect them with him until now.”

“He’s a very modest guy. He doesn’t want to be known for the money he has, but for the friendship, aid, and affection he offers to others.”

“He seemed that way when I talked to him. He was telling me about how he, Alice, and Pam fly, but he talked about flying small planes, and I got the feeling he learned at some satellite airport near here.”

“He did. Alice and Pam took most of their lessons from here, though. Did you meet Ken Toomey? He was their flight instructor for both their private licenses and recommended friends for their instrument ratings.”

“I did meet Ken, but he never mentioned flying. We got to talking politics and philanthropy, but then parted ways because of an interruption.”

Dave commented, “Ken is likely going to move into one of the townhouses that just started construction on our property.”

Erin asked, “And who is Donna Klaubert?”

Dave blushed slightly for no particular reason, “She’s the executive assistant to Derek Wilson, who was here with his wife. Derek is my boss’ boss. That was who I was talking with just before you walked over.”

“You and Donna sure were having fun up in your guest room. I was hoping that I could talk you into showing me what it was you did to her that drove her into some other universe of pleasure.”

Dave was speechless. He blushed. “You saw?”

She laughed quite hard, “You left the friggin’ door ajar, and you’d told people to give themselves tours of your homes. I took you at your word. I just happened to stroll by the door, partly in response to the feminine moans and groans I heard in the hallway and just when Donna crested and apparently fainted. You cuddled her – a nice move, I have to say – until she woke up and then the two of you made love. You are one romantic and lusty individual ... and I would like to be on your dance card every now and then. What did you do to her that made her pass out?”

Dave dropped into a nearby chair. The action made him realize how weary his legs were. Except for sitting at dinner and his intimate time with Donna, he’d been on his feet most of the day and evening.

He looked at Erin and evaluated her. She was studious, even nerdy. She wore large, dark rim glasses, yet had a sexy body that called to him. She wasn’t overly busty, but that was fine with him. He guessed her age to be around twenty-seven after closer examination.

“Erin, she passed out from an overdose of pure orgasmic pleasure that I gave her. As for the dance card, I have two fundamental requirements before we might play together, if we ever do.” Dave went on just as he had with Derek about Emily about the need for intimacy before sex, and the STD tests. She just took in the information for a moment.

Erin countered, “So, I agree with what you just said. I would like that, too. Would I be welcome to visit you, here, so we could talk and get to know each other?”

“Providing on a stack of Bibles as high as the sky that you swear that you’ll never put a word about anything you learn about me or any of us in print in any media anywhere. That request especially includes Owen Bennett, because he’s such a celebrity and doesn’t want to be.”

Erin looked shocked, “Of course. I’m not two faced, but I know some reporters are. I’m not. Trust me, please. I will respect everyone’s privacy and confidentiality. Any stories I’m interested in are all far from your Circle enclave, I promise.”

Dave apologized for the slight to her professionalism, but did explain about how there were a growing number of reputations of important people to protect. Erin seemed to get it. She thanked him for the party, promised to see him very soon to start building their friendship, and then headed home.


Donna found Dave about that time, and pulled him up so the two could dance. She molded herself to his body, and they began to sway to the mellow music the band had segued into playing. She wore her colorful top and bikini bottoms, and Dave was still in his Dockers. They were both barefoot.

“I’m in love with you,” Donna crooned up into his ear. She kissed his cheek and then his lips. No one seemed to notice or care. Almost everyone had left. A few people were helping to clean up the area, including some of the caterers, waiters, and waitresses.

“I love you too,” Dave told her. “You know my life. It’s complicated, and gets even more complicated with every sweep of the minute hand.”

Donna said, “I know that Emily Wilson wants you to fuck her lights out. Derek must have talked to you.”

Dave laughed, “You don’t miss much. He did, and then I had a further solicitation.”

“Alice said I could sleep next to you tonight. I’m hoping we can make love again.” Donna’s whole body quivered for a few seconds as an aftershock from their earlier sex games rippled through her interior.

Dave teased, “There’ll be others in the bed.”

“Alice came and ate all your cum from my pussy just after you left me sleeping in bed. She gave me two orgasms, and then insisted that I give her at least one. I’d never eaten a woman before. I liked it and want to do it some more.”

“Then you get to sleep in our bed. We do actually sleep part of the time.” His voice had a teasing air to it.

Donna got Dave again the night of the party. Actually, it was the morning after the party, but it was around two a.m. They weren’t alone.

Alice and Nancy had talked the slightly older woman into some bisexual playtime while Dave got ready to try to take her to new heights. He didn’t plan to give her another A-spot orgasm. He thought that might ruin her for over a week. Instead, he planned a good and solid, robust fucking, aided and abetted by two of his lovers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.