Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth
Chapter 6: Foundations

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Sex Story: Chapter 6: Foundations - Having moved to their new cohousing 'Circle', the group of friends continue their loving and sexual relationships, only to find that others also want to participate with them in the same way. The Circle grows, but not without some unusual events. Several new hobbies also intrigue the Circle members and lead to further complex relationships. (You must read Books 1 and 2 prior to this one.)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Dave followed the directions in the email and downloaded the video Alice had sent him from the cloud account the family shared. He smiled to himself, already suspecting the pornographic content. He loved Alice, and given the decade or so they’d been married, plus their courtship time, he knew her well, both her old personality and her new one forged by the loosening up process they’d both gone through. He expected to be teased to edge of his comfort zone.

The file was over 500 megabytes, a size that suggested a long video, and no doubt one of epic proportions with the focus being sex. From a few phone calls and emails, he knew who the main players likely were: Alice and Pam, along with Doug Quigley and Pete Potter, their flight instructors for their intensive instrument ratings.

Dave carried his laptop from his home office into the bedroom. Julie was naked and in bed reading. She looked up and he got a megawatt smile from her. She also subconsciously spread her legs a bit, her body’s reflexive invitation to couple with her erstwhile husband.

Julie said in disbelief, “You’re not going to work in here are you?”

Dave loudly chuckled, “Oh, no. I’m going to play back a video your sister sent me from North Carolina on the bedroom TV set. I think you might want to stick around. I’m sure it’s ‘X’ rated, given the other photographs she’s been sending.”

Julie looked delighted with that news and his company. Dave got the TV and computer connected over the Wi-Fi in the house, and then striped down to his birthday suit, so he and Julie were on an even basis. She grinned at him with a lascivious smile.

The video started with Alice having her clothes removed as she sat on a sofa with two handsome, but older men. She took turns kissing and Frenching with each of them, their tongues often waging a passionate battle in the air between their mouths. The close-ups were amazing. When Alice’s tits were exposed, one man would be sucking on them while the other was kissing her; they switched often. There were a lot of moans on the sound track.

Both men’s fingers moved to Alice’s skirt, which shortly got removed. She was commando, so each man started to fondle her sex as they continued to kiss and suck on her tits. At one point each man had his two middle fingers deep inside her, simultaneously. Alice seemed in seventh heaven.

The scene shifted and Alice was alternately sucking on each cock as the camera moved in for close-ups of her ministrations and tongue action. The next shift and Alice was on her back being plundered by Pete as she sucked on Doug, even deep throating his entire generous shaft while she got fucked on the other end. A few swaps took place, as well as changes in position.

Julie and Dave watched while they fondled each other, and started their own little fuck session more or less in parallel with what Alice was doing. Julie commented, “My sister is such a slut. Don’t you just love her?”

“I do,” Dave said. “She’s my darling, just like you, baby.”

A few more minutes in the film shifted and Pam became the focus of the film, having a rather energetic fuck with Pete with her feet over his shoulders. Dave and Julie tried to keep up.

After that, the girls were together on the bed, and Doug and Pete were switching back and forth between fucking each of the girls. Finally, after about forty-five minutes, the two girls knelt and the two guys plastered their faces with strings of pearls that left them dripping.

Fade to black.

Julie said, “I guess I’ve got to do something equally or more intriguing to hold up my end of our relationship. All my sexual adventures have been within the Circle, especially with Owen. Now, I see that there is arousal to be achieved with new faces and new cocks.”

Dave responded, “Don’t change on my account. I’m happy just the way you are.”

Julie just gave him a strange look that suggested he didn’t know what he was talking about.”

Nancy sauntered into the bedroom, naked and smelling like sex. Of course, that was hard to determine since the bedroom smelled that way, too.

Dave smiled, “Welcome to our bed.”

“Shower first,” Nancy said. She gathered up a few cosmetics and headed for the master bath. “I was with Dale and Jack; both very nice men ... and very accommodating. Fair warning, though; I’m still horny.”

Nancy enjoyed the second playback of Alice and Pam’s video, ending with a huge load from Dave, and then a very thorough cleanup by Julie the Human Cum Vacuum.


The radio crackled Friday evening, just before dinner. Pam’s voice carried over the patio. “Circle Airport, November-8-2-4-8-Golf five miles north, landing on runway nine. We have information Kilo from city airport.”

Ken raced over to the transceiver. “4-8-Golf, welcome home. No known traffic. Hurry home; dinner is just about ready.” Although non-standard, on the Unicom frequency, it wasn’t unusual to hear various short ‘personal’ communications once in a while.

Alice and Pam appeared about twenty-five minutes later after landing and tying down the plane for the night. Ken would fly the plane back to Sky Ranch in the morning according to their plan.

A large hand-painted banner graced the patio, ‘WELCOME HOME INSTRUMENT PILOTS.’ Everyone greeted the two women with lots of kisses, hugs, and congratulations on their accomplishments. Many people mentioned the photographs that Dave had shared with the group where one or the other or both of them were in some kind of sexual activity with one or both of their flight instructors.

The Friday dinner was meatball-pepperoni subs, with a large salad. A special dessert of sugarless hot fudge sundaes had been part of the menu. Everyone was feeling pretty happy by then.

Alice teased, “Did you like our video two nights ago?”

Dave laughed, “I got to watch it with Julie and Nancy. It was inspirational. Nice job of photography.”

Pam laughed from across the table. “We’ve watched and been in so many of those flicks, it was easy to mimic what the big guys do. The guys were helpful with suggestions. We barely had to edit anything.”

“So, you’re all fucked out for the weekend?”

“NO!” Alice and Pam emphasized in unison and looking shocked that he’d even harbor such a thought. Alice said, “We’ve missed YOU, and want our husband to make love to us. Neither of those guys cuddled. You’re the best cuddler of anybody I know. Dale shows promise; we’re cultivating him as backup.”

Julie and Heather were sitting across from each other with Nancy close by. Julie said in a mocking tone, “I guess that makes you and me chopped liver.”

Dave rolled his eyes. There was no winning this game.

Later, just as Dave drifted off to sleep, he recalled how loved and satisfied he felt. He’d made love with each of his wives. Alice and Pam were snuggled against him as a light breeze from the overhead fan cooled their hot bodies.


Nancy had a pile of messages for Dave when he came back from a field inspection of one of the major substations for the city. Since it was only a thirty-minute drive from the office, he’d taken the opportunity to revert to his old engineering habits of making a personal onsite inspection. He also thought that despite his new and lofty executive title and job, that his presence in the field would be seen as a morale booster because it showed that top management did care about what was happening ‘out there’ in the field. He’d made sure to talk to every man and woman working in and around the facility, getting their names and trying to learn something personal about them.

The top message was from Donna Klaubert, Derek Wilson’s secretary and personal assistant. Before heading up to see her, he stuck his head in Brian Coswell’s office; “Hey, I have a message from Donna to see her. Any idea what’s happening?”

Brian glanced up from his desk, “Nope. You’re on your own. She probably wants some personal favor or to verify some piece of gossip. Just keep me informed if anything significant develops.” He waved Dave off and away, and went back to a giant spreadsheet he was reviewing. Brian was serious and seldom smiled, including most of his interactions with Dave. Dave wondered whether the aloof man had any friends outside of his work acquaintances.

Dave liked Donna. She ran the company and was a huge flirt. Everybody else was a façade to what she knew and could make happen. He thought that she’d been instrumental in his promotion despite her modest job title – personal assistant. She was also the greatest gossip and source of personal information in the company. She knew EVERYTHING about his wives and the Circle, so there wasn’t anything to hide there.

He cozied up to her desk and stroked the back of her neck. Without looking she said, “Whoever is doing that better be prepared to follow-through with the erotic feelings you’re arousing deep inside my most intimate body parts.”

Dave leaned down and blew a hot breath gently into her ear. “I can’t wait. You’re so sexy, you make want to do things to you right here.”

“DAVID! I DO want to follow-through with you,” Donna said. He knew she wasn’t teasing.

“I got a message you wanted to see me.”

“Yeah, in my bed for an all-nighter.” She held his hand in a romantic gesture, even moving it over the swell of one of her generous breasts.

Donna shook her head but smiled. “I needed to make a strong suggestion to you – seriously. It’s kind of protocol that one of the senior managers host an open house for the execs and high performers at their home about once a quarter. You were at one of the gatherings when Derek promoted you a few months back. Well, I’m here to tell you that it’s your turn in the barrel, and don’t ask how that’s determined. Given the number of execs, you won’t have to do it again for about five years unless you volunteer, but I got unmistakable signals that you were expected to host this time.”

“So, I should host an open house. Is there a special date I should aim for, and how do I handle invitations so the right people get invited?”

“I suggest September 24, that’s a Saturday and almost everyone will be available. I will work with you on the invitations and logistics. I have the master list of who usually attends, and you and I will talk with HR and get their recommendations for other attendees, some of whom may be getting promoted the same way you did, so you need to keep your mouth shut about those invitations that are unusual. You’ll also invite your favorite direct reports and any other favorites you want, like your very good friend and assistant Nancy Mason, for example.”

Dave laughed, “You don’t miss much. I take it, I’m to handle the catering and that end of things.”

Donna smiled sweetly at him, and then passed him a typed page that had been on the corner of her desk. “I took the liberty of making you a one-page checklist. There are a few key phone numbers on there, such as the caterers, but you don’t have to use that company, but they have experience with us and do a great job. Oh, anybody else you want to invite, neighbors or friends, that’s fine and expected. Your wives may want to invite guests, too. The emphasis will be the company, but having others there is nice and keeps us from all become too insular.”

“Donna, I don’t know what I’d do without you.”

“I hope sometime soon you do something WITH me, and I mean romantic and sexual. I think you’re the hottest guy in the company and I really want something to happen between us. I like you a lot. I also liked your wives when I got to talk to them at Derek’s a few months ago. I know telling you like this makes me a cougar and aggressive, but if I don’t tell you you’ll never know how I really feel. I mean every word of what I just said. I throw myself at your mercy.”

“I assume you’ll be at the party?” he teased.

“I wouldn’t miss it. I’ll put you on my dance card, too; you can even have every dance.” She smiled sweetly as he left to head back to his office. Dave thought about what a breath of fresh air she was in the company and pretty to boot.

There was a Circle board meeting the next night. Dave announced that he needed to host an open house on September 24, and there was a little discussion about the member’s behavior and so on.

Alice, Julie, Pam, and Heather buzzed in one corner of the great room. Alice said to the group, “The Derek Wilson party we were at was pretty staid. I was wondering what we could do to spice it up.”

Ken asked, “Was there live music?”

Julie volunteered, “A few loud speakers playing what might be called modern music.”

Dave nodded, “We’ll get a live band, but knowing this crew it better not be heavy metal.”

Grace grinned, “Make it a true pool party. All women have to wear bikinis.”

Dave laughed, but noted the idea. He’d have to talk to Donna about that one.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.