Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 3 - Growth

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 5: Higher Callings

Sex Story: Chapter 5: Higher Callings - Having moved to their new cohousing 'Circle', the group of friends continue their loving and sexual relationships, only to find that others also want to participate with them in the same way. The Circle grows, but not without some unusual events. Several new hobbies also intrigue the Circle members and lead to further complex relationships. (You must read Books 1 and 2 prior to this one.)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

As Dave walked into his own home, his phone announced that he had a text. He picked up the phone off the kitchen counter, and opened his messaging app.

In glorious color, with perfect lighting, a photo graced the screen just the way Alice had sent it. The picture showed two side-by-side naked female torsos from neck to pussy, each with a cock about halfway inserted into the wet vaginas.

Dave laughed aloud. This was the promised ‘retribution’ for when he went to Sedona and had sex with seven of the women associated with his leadership seminar. Dave had told Alice and Pam to have a good time besides getting their instrument ratings in the concentrated flight program up in Ashville. He’d even fantasized about their flight instructors with them one night in bed shortly before they flew up to North Carolina for their intensive course.

Dave texted back a smiley face with the mouth open expressing surprise and awe. He added, ‘Glad to see you’re having fun and learning a lot. Love you.’

Heather was reading in bed as he came into the master bedroom and glanced at the huge bed. She looked tiny in the bed given its size. He tossed the phone with Alice’s snapshot showing to her as he stripped away his clothing.

Heather laughed, “She and Pam are fucking all the males they can find?”

“I assume they’re following the rules. I also suppose they’re having fun and forging new friendships.”

Heather smiled, “Want to forge my friendship?”

“I need a shower first. I was just with Christie and Susan and only dried off.”

“NO! I want you just the way you are. Come here. I’ve come to love the smell of another woman on a man, and if he’s still wet, so much the better.” She held her arms open. Dave slid under the sheet and found a very naked Heather.


Dave got home from work about six o’clock on Friday night. Nancy had followed him home in her car, and at his invitation planned to fill part of his large bed with her body, since Alice and Pam were away for the weekend working on their instrument flight rating. Nancy disappeared with her small suitcase into the guest room. She’d use the room for dressing and the bath as she needed it, but would really stay in the master bedroom with Dave and any of his other wives that were around. Of course, there might also be one or two of the other women in the Circle.

Dave changed into his athletic shorts and a t-shirt in a flash. He yelled to Nancy that he’d be out in the core. She yelled back that she’d join him shortly.

In the core, he found Susan just glowing and with a smile from ear to ear. “What’s up?” He gave her a brief kiss on the lips. Several of the others were looking at her, obviously appreciating some good news she’d just shared.

Susan shouted to everyone, “I GOT THE JOB. Starting Monday, I’m THE paralegal at the law firm of Riggs and Patterson. My specialty is cohousing projects, and I am going to work directly for Jason Riggs.”

Dave teased, “So, you’ll work UNDER him?” There was pure lechery in the tone of his voice.

Susan laughed, “Maybe. I wouldn’t be averse to that happening. He’s married so it would have to be on the up and up with his spouse. I will not be the other woman, but we’ll see what comes up. Besides, she’s the Patterson in the firm name; that was her maiden name.

“Jason is also dying to ask me all sorts of questions about what goes on with the Circle Cohousing Project. He kind of knows that there’s a sexual side of things from Jack and when he worked for you all, but he has no idea of the extent or the details. He remembered that you had four wives from when you did all the legal stuff for the Circle.”

“Well, maybe Jason and his spouse might become our next members or affiliates.” Dave paused and then asked, “What about Dale?”

“He’s been trotting his resume around physically and by email, and networking like crazy. He spends a minimum of five hours a day on his phone looking for job leads in the area. He’s also been exploring the need for a serious private security and investigating firm in the city, that could also provide bodyguard protection.”

“Just what did he do in D.C. before you left? He’s always kept a veil around it. I thought it might be spook stuff – CIA, NSA, or something like that?”

Susan smiled cryptically, “Let me just say that you’re insightful, and leave the rest unspoken.”

Dave accepted the oblique confirmation of his assumption about Dale. “I have to hand it to the two of you, just picking up and moving.”

Susan smiled, “Many people put their jobs or careers first without even realizing it. They miss large parts of their kids growing up, they neglect their spouses, and they end up in a lifestyle they don’t really like. In many cases, they’re mimicking what their parents did. Bad choices beget bad choices. Where’s the generational learning?

“We turned things around. Dale and I are first for each other, and then for all the other people we love. We want to be near them – and that’s you guys in the Circle. You also had the lifestyle we wanted, although Dale had to lead me to it. He saw the vision more clearly than I did, but even he didn’t realize how good it was. Last, as you noted, are our jobs. It’s nice, but not necessary, that they be good ones. I’ve lucked out on this. I’m sure Dale will, too. He always lands on both feet smelling like roses.”

Dave took a look around the patio, particularly at the other women. He turned back to Susan, “Why are you not undressed like your cohorts?”

Susan suddenly blushed, “I ... would be, I guess. Today, I noticed that my areolas are significantly darker. I guess my body is starting to prepare me for nursing. I even think my tummy is a little swollen.”

Dave went and hugged Susan. “Honey, I think dark areolas are sexier than sin. Please don’t hide them. I can say the same thing about pregnancy bumps, although I haven’t had much experience with that genre other than a few porn flicks.”

Susan saw the sincerity in his eyes. “I guess I could take my shirt off, but please, if I look unappealing or gross, tell me to get dressed. Don’t humor me.”

“Unlikely.” Dave helped her off with her colored top.

Susan’s breasts were fuller and the two-inch diameter areolas on each breast were a slightly darker brown than her previous rosier pink. The center nipple in each had also become more pronounced.

Dave leaned in and sucked on her left breast, making the nipple swell with excitement and arousal. Susan moaned, “God, if you keep doing that, you’ll have to do something else with me.” He didn’t stop, but he did transfer his attention to her right breast.

As he pulled away after raising her sexual temperature several hundred degrees, he kissed her. “We are definitely on each other’s dance card later tonight. It’s Friday. You could even stay over with us if you wish. We have lots of room in the bed with Alice and Pam up in North Carolina. Nancy will be there, too.”

“They won’t be mad?” Susan asked innocently. Her innocence revealed she still had roots in her old lifestyle where fidelity meant monogamy and exclusivity, rather than adherence to some higher principles.

Dave took his cellphone off his belt holster and opened the email app. He showed the picture Alice had sent him several nights prior to her.

“Oh!” Susan exclaimed as she looked. I supposed that’s Alice and Pam.”

“It is; with their two flight instructors. Things have even matured since she sent that picture on Monday night I’ve been told.”

Dave flipped through some of the pictures on his phone and then showed Susan the next series of pictures. In the first, Alice and Pam were nude and making out. A buff-looking male stood nearby, naked and with a large and very hard cock pointing at the two women. In subsequent shots, one or the other of the women was impaled on one of the men’s cocks, apparently while the other took the picture.

Susan passed the phone back. “Do you think I should do that? I’ve had sex with all the men in the Circle, but except for Dale and you, it has been one at a time except for that first night when we really got carried away. Mike still wants me to do a porn film, too.”

Dave smiled, “I think you should do what you want to do, assuming you can find cooperating partners. Remember, consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. There a whole philosophy about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness in that statement, along with a complete course in inter-personal relationships.”

She asked, “It doesn’t upset you that two of your wives are fucking other men?”

He laughed, “Not at all. I know they’ll come back to me happy, satisfied, and content. I lose nothing, and gain everything. Would they be angry with me because I made love to you earlier in the week, or will later tonight? No.

“If I apply the moral judgments from society at large, we are morally corrupt sinners. But who set those moral standards? Me? Certainly not. Why do I have to buy into those rules? Because some bunch of holier than thou citizens, probably all old men, get incensed that I have multiple wives and sexual relationships with other women. I choose not to give them that authority over my life.

“The definition of sin means to miss the mark, and certainly most if not all people apply the term in a moralistic way. To miss the mark means to not adhere to society’s morals code. However, we know that there are multiple moral codes held by large portions of society and by different cultures.

“One group allows abortions; another thinks the thought abhorrent. One group allows for execution by the state of prisoners deemed unworthy to live for a heinous crime, but another segment thinks strongly that the death penalty means mankind is assuming Godlike powers we shouldn’t. One society believes in the ethnic cleansing of a particular sect of people, seeing nothing wrong about the act, even when the rest of the world complains bitterly.

“I could keep going. People define their own sins. I chose not to define my sins as dealing with multiple wives or the other people I love or come to care about, even should those relationships be in a casual way. Who’s to say my way is any better or worse than the view of some evangelical preacher, and believe me I know what they have to say on the subject.” He rolled his eyes.

Susan said, “So you can do whatever you want?”

“Within my own moral code. For instance, I won’t have sex with someone where it would jeopardize their relationships with other people that they are close to – a spouse, for instance. Thus, I don’t flirt with married women or women I know are in a long-term committed relationship, unless I know they have explicit permission to do that. I don’t go after my relatives, although you might argue that Julie and Shelby are exceptions to that. I don’t go after young teens; I want adult-adult level relationships. Rachel just squeaked in on that rule.”

“What about inter-racial relationships?”

Dave shrugged. “I guess I’ve lacked opportunity to test that, short of what you’ve already seen in the Circle. I don’t see those as limited by a special rule.”

“But you and I have sex?”

“And I love it and I love you. Dale is fine with it, and you told me you were, as well. Is that changing? If it is, I can redefine my relationship with you to exclude sex.”

“NO!” Susan instantly complained. “That’s not my concern at all. I’m just using you to see where you have boundaries. I feel mine are still in motion and a state of flux, and I’m still looking at where they are and what I want to do.”

“Are you sure moving in here is the right thing, then?”

“Oh, yes. I am very sure. These are my friends, loves, and lifestyle. I told you, I think I’ve gone to heaven by finding you and having you all like us as neighbors and lovers. It’s kind of the other stuff. Sooner or later, I’m going to have to explain all this to someone and I’m still building my vocabulary about this. What do I tell my parents and my siblings?”

Dave laughed, “Ask Alice or Julie when they get home? Be sure they tell you about the last visit their parents had when they were here. Hint: it didn’t go well at all.”

“What do you mean?”

“OK, here’s the story. Their parents and older sib have shunned them. Their parents are evangelical Bible thumpers, and are sure that their two daughters – Alice and Julie – are living so deep in sin that God will never smile on them. They’re sure the two girls are doomed to eternity in hell.”

Susan smiled, “And your role in this?”

“I’m the devil incarnate, leading them both astray and into my pit of fiery destruction and eternal damnation. Of course, there’s a lot of really hot orgasmic sex involved in all that,” Dave teased.

Susan giggled, “And you do fuck so well.”

“The devil made me do it,” Dave teased back.

Dave looked around. He saw Grace and Julie moving towards the kitchen in the core. He said to Susan, “Come and talk with us. I have to help put dinner together. It’s Chicken Parmesan tonight.”

The two of them strolled into the core and the kitchen. Grace had assumed the role of head chef for the evening. She directed the preparations and crisply gave out a few orders as to which counters to use for what food prep to the sous chefs. Dave found himself working on the chicken and associated pasta in large pots. The chicken had already been in the ovens for a half-hour. Julie had salad duty, while Grace worked on some desserts and a platter of hors d’oeuvres.

After Dave had gotten the chicken breasts parsed and back into the large ovens, and the pasta was boiling in a pot, he and Susan continued to talk in the adjacent dining area while various timers counted down the cooking times for various items.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.