Cabin Fever: Parting Shot
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by HeatAndChills

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Five college friends rent a secluded cabin in the woods for a carefree week of fun together. Initially, all goes well. But with only two of these young adults in an established relationship, the atmosphere begins to grow thick with sexual tension. A night of drunken misbehavior will lead to some making impulsive decisions they'll regret, some getting hurt, and some discovering they share a thrilling sexual chemistry that they'd never noticed before.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Sharing   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Revenge   Slow  

It must’ve been a dream. That was the only explanation. Shit as unbelievable as this only ever happened in dreams.

Little more than 24 hours ago, Paul had been on track to finally score with the girl he’d been in love with since month one of junior high. Despite all the game-planning and self-consciousness, it was essentially a simple state of affairs.

But in the intervening day, everything had changed.

The truly weird part about all of this was that right now, things were even simpler. They shouldn’t have been, but they were.

He was in bed. There was a naked woman on top of him. They’d just had sex; phenomenal sex. His sperm was in her vagina. That was all that mattered.

He wasn’t completely oblivious to the staggering minutiae of the situation. They were lingering somewhere in the distant reaches of his mind, tangled up in one big knot of confusion and doubt. But it was all a trifle. Life was too perfect to fret about such trivial things.

There was a naked woman pressed against him at this very moment; no clothing, no ‘protection’, no margin of separation. Nothing but skin-against-skin, from the nose pressing into his cheek to the ankle crossed against his own.

Paul had seen dozens of naked girls before, certainly. Being a red-blooded guy, he’d watched his share of porn and skimmed his share of girlie magazines. He’d seen the odd wasted girl ‘take it off’ at a party, been dragged off to a strip club a couple of times and even walked in on some friends when they were getting lucky. But, he realized now that there was a world of difference between looking at one of those seductive, curvaceous forms and feeling the warmth, the suppleness of a woman for real. If he’d been asked at that moment to describe what it was like laying beneath a naked 21-year old coed, he wouldn’t have the words.

What a woman she was, too! Wet dreams and genetic engineering put together would struggle to create such a superb example of womanhood.

Karen had it made in terms of face, body, and personality; she was truly a dream. But if he took the love-goggles off, Paul had to admit that Marcy had it all over Karen in terms of sex appeal. Her face was just as beautiful and her body was stunning. She was taller, her legs were longer, her tits were much larger and perkier and her ass was tighter.

Paul had strong feelings for Karen in his heart. But as a virile male animal, which was all he was right now, he was delighted that he was lying here with Marcy instead. As far as his biological urges were concerned, it was like booking a plane seat in coach and being unexpectedly upgraded to first class right before take-off.

Being with Marcy was completely satisfying. Right now, Paul wanted for nothing and he couldn’t remember a time since his youngest days when a moment had been so perfect.

Screwing her had truly been a gift; a wonderful, precious gift. Losing his virginity to her on the beach had been a powerful, profound experience. But even that couldn’t hold a candle to what had just happened here, in the privacy of his own bedroom.

There were no theatrical aspects to it this time; they weren’t putting on a show for Bert. This time, the act was completely natural, completely genuine. He got to discover what Marcy was really like as a lover. As if it weren’t enough that she’d been blessed with incredible looks and irresistible charisma, she also had enough sexual passion cooped up in that slender, hourglass figure to completely ruin a man.

She was a sex machine. There was no other way to describe the way she rode him. Her hips had been practically industrial with their perfect, consistent timing, their tirelessness, their unwavering and singular sense of purpose. He knew she would never stop until the deed was done; she was clearly too devoted a servant when she was doing nature’s bidding to let anything disrupt her.

That perfection was truly something to behold. To have that velvety pussy squeezing and rubbing his dick from every angle non-stop, to have that gorgeous bush combing so intimately through his own curly thatch had been hotter than anything he could’ve imagined. With every motion, she persuaded him that she was the ideal mate. No wonder it had been so inarguably satisfying to blast his seed into her nether regions.

Even now, well after that mind-blowing exchange, Marcy was still making Paul swoon. She may have been passed out, but her radiant femininity was as potent as ever.

He took a deep breath and lost himself in her wonderful scent. He didn’t know what it was, a shampoo, a lotion, a perfume? She smelled like the best of summer. It was the smell of a warm breeze that had collected subtle hints of all the local plants, combined with that first breath of sea air when you get out of the car during the season’s first trip to the beach.

A long tendril of her hair had come to rest against the left side of his face. It tickled him there like a fly crawling over him and normally he would’ve brushed away anything that irritated him so. But because even that length of hair was part of the woman, Paul found serenity and happiness in its provocative touch.

He became aware of his hands, one on Marcy’s upper back, the other on her velvety ass cheek. As they shifted ever so softly, he contemplated the flawlessness of the warm skin beneath them. He opened his eyes. It wasn’t much of a view; nothing but an extreme close-up of shoulder. But even just admiring Marcy’s lightly tanned shoulder was enough of a visual cue to remind him just how flawless the whole woman was.

He noticed the hot cushions splayed out upon his pecks; the effect of their softness being sandwiched between two firm bodies. The heat he felt upon his nipples was incredible. He couldn’t see Marcy’s breasts right now, but he had a very precise mental image to muse upon instead.

Damn, those tits ... they were a life-changing experience all by themselves. He knew the memory of them would plague his dreams for the rest of his life. They were truly fruit for the gods; each one a banquet of pure carnal luxury. If he buried his face in them, he suspected that even the prospect of suffocating wouldn’t be able to wrench him back out.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.