Cabin Fever: Parting Shot
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by HeatAndChills

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Five college friends rent a secluded cabin in the woods for a carefree week of fun together. Initially, all goes well. But with only two of these young adults in an established relationship, the atmosphere begins to grow thick with sexual tension. A night of drunken misbehavior will lead to some making impulsive decisions they'll regret, some getting hurt, and some discovering they share a thrilling sexual chemistry that they'd never noticed before.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Sharing   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Revenge   Slow  

So naughty, so shameful, but so much fun! Marcy let the music move her as she danced, free and comfortable as could be. She let the inertia of her unbound breasts guide the undulations of her body, so that all would move as one.

The heat of the flame amorously caressed her bare skin on one side, while the cool night air caressed it on the other. But by far the most exciting force upon her skin was the attention she felt upon it.

She relished the familiar giddy thrill of captivating men with her lovely body. Tonight, it was triple her pleasure, with three drooling admirers sitting before her instead of just one. Their eyes were locked upon her full, naked breasts as they swelled and jiggled proudly. Their man berries were almost certainly secreting profusely, in silent applause of her beauty.

She was just about to wow them with the money shot when the hypnotic party flow abruptly turned deathly silent.

“Ohhhh...” she moaned, voicing her disappointment in unison with the others. “It was just getting fun,” she gently grumbled.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry...” Paul slurred as he began staggering around aimlessly, hoping to accomplish God knows what. She knew he’d been drinking as much as any of them, but she liked to think that the sight of her tits also had a hand in making him so disoriented.

Then he loudly announced that he was going to get some more batteries for the CD player and ran off in to the shadows.

“Well, boys, who’d you like best?” Marcy cooed as her playfulness reasserted itself. The dance had originally begun as a good-natured contest to determine who could pole-dance better, herself or Karen. “Me?”

“Totally,” Bert applauded before taking another swig of beer.

“Definitely you, babe,” Jeff agreed with an affectionate caress of her thigh.

“Oh my god, that is such bullshit!” Karen protested in good humor. “We didn’t get to finish!”

“Oh, you think so?” Marcy taunted her with a smile.

“I call fucking rain-delay, or rain-check, or rain ... rain ... something. Whatever they fucking call it when they can’t finish the game properly,” Karen rambled as Marcy giggled at her silliness. “Shut up!” she chided her friend.

“Rematch! Rematch! I demand a rematch!” Karen announced, loud enough for the whole county to hear.

“Bring it, sister!” Marcy playfully trash talked her.

“Oh, I will,” Karen replied with equal facetiousness.

“Alright!” Bert cheered with enthusiasm as the dual dance/striptease resumed. The boys helped get the girls started by giving them a rhythm - humming the bassline from the song they’d just been listening to. But they trailed off into silence after a few bars and just sat back and enjoyed the show.

Already being half-naked, Marcy was at a disadvantage in terms of mystique. But she made up for it by rhythmically kneading her breasts to show off their malleability and contorting her body into various angles, to show how gravity changed their shape.

Karen finished her artistic teasing and finally released her top.

“Woo!”

“Alright!” the boys cheered and briefly applauded, as she dropped the bikini top at her feet with a beaming grin.

The rhythmic swaying continued for a while. For a few seconds, the girls collaborated on an especially erotic display; bumping and grinding close to one another without actually making contact, before they pantomimed feeling one another up.

Then Marcy decided that the boys had dangled on the hook long enough and pulled loose the side knots of her bottoms. They flopped to the ground, revealing her wide, thick, yet neatly trimmed landing strip.

“Oh yeah! That’s what I love to see,” Jeff complimented her, with the heartiest applause yet. Bert, however, was eerily silent.

Kicking the last of her clothing aside, Marcy continued to dance, making her crotch writhe invitingly before her lover’s eyes.

She did an extremely slow 360 degree spin. As her ass turned towards Bert she heard a sound: an impulsive, crude grunt. She thought he might’ve jizzed his pants, but on reflection she figured it was more likely he was just having lewd thoughts about her. For the first time, one of the leering gazes she felt on her body didn’t feel so good. In fact, it made her a little uncomfortable. But she continued dancing without letting on and after a few seconds, the unpleasant thoughts were forgotten in her euphoric drunkenness.

Karen stripped naked, too and yet another round of applause and cat calls ensued as her messy golden tuft of love-hair was bared for all to see. Then after another couple minutes, the dance petered out to a natural conclusion. The girls slung their arms over each other’s shoulders in a comradely embrace and giggled.

“So, who’d you like now?” Karen asked expectantly.

“Mmm ... too close to call,” Jeff answered diplomatically.

“Yeah, man, you’re both fuckin’ hot!” Bert agreed between drinks.

Marcy pouted in mock disappointment at the indecisive result, but Karen was more open about how flattered she was.

“Aww! Thanks boys,” she said.

Jeff stood, and slid his hands presumptuously on to Marcy’s hips as he leaned in for an open-mouthed kiss.

“Now it’s your turn,” Marcy informed her boyfriend when the kiss broke.

“What?” Jeff asked in confusion.

“You boys have to show us your moves,” she explained, with a loving yet adamant gaze. She placed her fingers upon his firm pecks and pushed him away, feeling his hands slipping away from her naked butt as the distance grew between them.

“Seriously?” Jeff cringed, as if he’d just been ordered to give an old man a sponge bath.

“Mm-hmm,” Marcy cheerily confirmed.

“Fine,” he sighed in resignation.

Marcy tip-toed excitedly over to the dead log Jeff had been sitting on, and sat down to enjoy the spectacle. The rough wood was harsh on her bare little ass, but she was so wasted it barely even registered.

She turned her head and discovered that Bert was staring at her in a way that made her feel like prey in a hunter’s crosshairs. She met his gaze, but it didn’t intimidate him and the shameless leering continued. He only stopped when he felt like it, though it did seem like he’d grown weary of Marcy’s dark look.

Jeff began thrusting his hips around clumsily, while humming his own off-key musical accompaniment. Calling it a dance would’ve been too generous, it was more like a deliberate convulsion.

“Yeah!” The girls cheered in hearty support. Jeff stuck out his ass and wiggled it.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake. Get out of here, man. I don’t wanna see that shit!” Bert grumbled, pulling his baseball cap down to cover his eyes.

“C’mon, Bert. Get up there!” Karen insisted, forcefully jostling him. Unlike Marcy, who was still buck naked, Karen had wrapped her faded lime beach towel around her body. Though she seemed to be having difficulty getting it to cover her boobs and they remained mostly exposed.

“No fucking way,” Bert refused, without lifting his cap to make eye contact with her. “I’m not going up there with fucking Lord Gay-Prance up there shaking his junk around. Maybe when he clears the stage, I’ll show you girls how it’s done!”

Karen pouted.

The girls’ cheers at Jeff’s antics quickly turned to laughter. It became one of those things that was hilarious to drunk people, but would’ve been agonizing for anyone even remotely sober.

After exhausting his full repertoire of ‘erotic’ moves, Jeff dropped his shorts and briefs, to squeals of delight from his lady friends.

“For fuck’s sake. Tell me he isn’t naked!” Bert complained. Jeff tossed the shorts at him and the girls cracked up as he lost his balance.

Jeff mimicked his girlfriend’s moves at this point. He slowly turned around, while rotating his hips as if he were spinning a hula hoop. His completely-shaved cock, a respectably-sized member that had given Marcy many cumulative hours of satisfaction, flapped around freely as if it were tracing a Spirograph pattern.

Karen’s lively cheers suggested she was getting a giddy little thrill from the display.

When Jeff’s back was turned, Marcy took the opportunity to snatch a nearby black towel and sneak down to the shore. She hoped that Jeff was too wasted to notice she was missing. She saturated the towel in the lake, then wrung it out into a long, twisted worm. With all the stealth of a cat burglar, she crept back towards the campsite. When Jeff turned away, she leapt silently into the fire light and towel whipped him square in his left ass cheek.

“Holy shit!” he cursed in alarm as he leapt three feet into the air.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.