Wolfgirl in the City - Cover

Wolfgirl in the City

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Amy Hamilton was putting paper covers on all of her newly purchased textbooks.

She wanted to hide the fact that all of her textbooks were second hand or perhaps even third hand for a much lower price. All she had to watch out for was that it was an acceptable edition for the class and it would not be considered too old for official use.

It was one of the things that were not covered under the “free” tuition at the state university and she had to keep a sharp eye on all of her expenses this first semester at the publically funded institute of higher learning and she knew she would have to get a part time job to make ends meet because she knew it was the only way she could ever get an education that really meant something in the real world.

Amy was a foster child and she knew she was lucky to find a family like the Hamiltons to look after her in the rugged north county of the often snowbound terrain in her home town. She was one of those rare females that knew how to hunt, how to shoot and skin her prey and she never killed any animal unless she planned to eat it and to share it with others saving lots of money and giving all the other kids the advantage of learning all about the value of a home cooked meal prepared in your own kitchen and with the ingredients that you grew yourself or hunted and dressed out yourself for family consumption.

Those traditional values were passed down from generation to generation and Amy was ready, willing and able to follow that formula for future success rather than accept the norms of a new society that had given rise to processed food production and the addition of chemicals that did little to nourish the human body in the way that nature had intended.

The other girls in Amy’s dormitory room were all city girls, born and bred and they considered Amy as a rustic female without the polish of a qualified city girl with the advantage of a feminine style that emphasized things like fancy French undies and scents that tickled Amy’ nose in an unpleasant manner. She far preferred the walking boots that she wore for her long walks in the woods and even used for running around the track behind the football field during the hours of darkness. The oldest one was a girl called Martha and her parents lived only a few miles from the university but she had elected to take full advantage of the free board that came with the acceptance letter and moved into the dormitory instead. The other two beds were occupied by a pair of Romanian exchange students called Romula and Rheba who looked so much alike that she thought they were identical twins but it turned out that they were not even sisters. They were slender petite girls with long black flowing hair and both wore glasses with thick lenses that made their eyes look bigger than normal.

That first night in the university, it was a lot brighter than usual because of the full moon that shined down on the quiet university town located right next to the city where the bulk of the population lived all year round.

Amy had sneakily transferred her budding boyfriend over to her best friend without either of them knowing she was so devious. It was the only way she could escape the need for her to lose her virginity to the young man who was ready to start a new family and needed a ripe female to use as his receptacle for breeding his first child.

She was still a virgin.

Actually, it was more of a technicality rather than any sense of complete innocence since she had allowed the young man access to her oral and anal favors. It was just her baby-making channel that she kept free and clear of any male sperm at least until she was ready to accept the male member all the way up in her vagina and deliver his little swimmers into her puddle of creation and the shackles of marriage that would tie her forever to her own little kitchen without any chance of finishing the entire four years without at least one or more little rug rats running around between her legs.

She knew that the chances of her making it through the four years without losing her virgin status was doomed to failure and she knew her only chance was to keep some sort of protection to ward off the necessity of getting married before she was ready to get tied down in that manner.

Amy talked to the school doctor and got a prescription for a supply of morning after pills and she located the correct aisle in the drug store and bought a couple of boxes of condoms that promised close to one hundred percent protection. The male clerk smiled at her with a nasty look that mirrored his thoughts about her putting it on her imaginary lover’s big dick with her lips like she had seen in a woman’s magazine that went over the line in describing the erotic act.

She had opened one package and practiced putting it on a ten inch black dildo she had gotten in the mail from a company that shipped everything you could ever possibly want. The dildo she had gotten to help her loosen up her rear door for anal sex with her almost boyfriend because she felt she owed him something for paying for everything on their dates and she didn’t want to chance using her vaginal channel and she figured her maidenhead would be an asset for her future groom who might not turn out to be her boyfriend after all.

The boy that had helped her with her trunk when she moved in was in her Biology class and he turned out to be her lab partner as well. His name was Mark and he was a nice boy. In fact, that kind of turned her off because she was more interested in a “bad boy” type and not a ROTC type with patent leather shoes and a friendly attitude that was absolutely non-threatening. The only thing that he had going for him was his obvious big cock that was fairly well outlined in the lab when they were jammed together for the experiments and he rubbed up on her thigh with his long thick thing that she knew from the feel was hard as a rock when he had those thoughts in his head that most bad boys have all the time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.