Call Me Beth - Version B - Cover

Call Me Beth - Version B

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mike and his ladies follow a different story line in this version of the Call Me Beth story. This is more than just a variation, and for the most part, a completely different story. This version doesn't have a terminal illness. It concentrates more on relationships between Mike and his daughters, their procreation, and the eventual matings between Mike and his granddaughters. While I generally try to keep some humor in my stories, this one includes lots of girls who like to have fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

To make sure I wasn’t playing favorites with my sexy daughter, I flew her down to Seattle and asked another Certified Flight Instructor to give Wendy her check ride.

We flew down in our new Quest Kodiak 100. The high wing makes passengers more comfortable when boarding and it’s a lot easier to load cargo. It also makes operations with pontoons or skis easier. It is more difficult to take off and land in crosswind conditions than a low wing design, but this model is one of the five most economical turboprops to operate, so guess which model Beth bought for short, low volume runs?

I got Wendy several stop-and-go landings at the General Aviation field. Most flight instructors these days are questioning the effectiveness of touch and go landings as a teaching tool. Then we flew over to the big airport and I got Wendy some experience with all the radio calls, frequency changes, turbulence from big jets, and all the other challenges at a big international airport.

I had Wendy call for a parking spot and taxi to the tie down on the transient ramp. I also had her call for fuel, supervise the fueling by checking the ground wire connections, verifying it was indeed Jet-A, and then doing the post-flight checks to make sure there wasn’t a pool of fuel, oil, or hydraulic fluid someplace inside the cowl or fuselage.

We picked up a rental car and drove to a nice hotel. Wendy had mostly outgrown wanting to be a full-time sex slave, but she was nervous about the check ride, and as soon as we took a shower together, she kneeled up naked on the bathroom floor. I put her through her paces, and after several hard orgasms, Wendy calmed down and got her confidence back.

We went to dinner, came back to the hotel, and I fucked my daughter until she was too tired to move. We went to sleep in a big puddle of mixed boy and girl cum. Early in the morning we woke up, gave each other a nice relaxing fuck, took a shower, got dressed, had a light breakfast, and drove to the airport to meet the check pilot.

I’d insisted that Wendy have longer skirts made to wear when flying as pilot in command on one of the company routes. She was wearing one of her new skirts for her check ride. I thought her skirt was plenty short and plenty sexy, but I knew the hot body under her skirt very intimately so I didn’t need exposure to visualize her without resorting to imagination.

I gave the flight instructor the key for the Kodiak and went to the pilot’s lounge. This airport operator didn’t believe in providing good coffee, so I drank orange juice instead.

I was hoping the last-minute practice with the big airport stuff we don’t deal with very often would help Wendy with her check ride. Fairbanks is an International airport, but it’s nothing like Seattle. The tower controller probably has had coffee with you, and things are a lot more relaxed. The controllers don’t deal with huge planes, so they don’t worry as much.

Wendy came in to the longue with a ticket for fuel. I had a company credit card swiped to pay for it, and we went out to the ramp. I made Wendy do a complete preflight. My daughter grinned at me and said, “I would have anyway daddy. Something might have happened while I was out punching holes in the sky. When I was doing the “Emergency Landing” I might have sucked a goose or half an acre of corn into the intake or something equally bizarre.”

I had Wendy do the weather and the flight plan. I asked her why she picked the altitudes she requested. I got good answers about the best fuel economy and the forecast winds as well as the designated altitudes for travel in the direction of our flight plan, so I had Wendy file the flight plan and request a taxi slot. We waited until we got instructions from ground control before Wendy started the engine. When we were called we taxied out to the runway and Wendy did the takeoff. She did all the radio calls, switched frequencies, set the transponder codes, and followed all the departure control instructions. I had her fly over Canada instead of out over the ocean so she would have the experience of dealing with an international flight, the differences in how Canadian Air Traffic Control worked, and the troubles of entering U.S. airspace again.

When we were at cruising altitude I had Wendy setup the autopilot for the rest of the flight. I had her request an In-route Descent to a Straight-In GCA (Ground Controlled Approach) Full Stop Landing in Nome. The GCA controller can see your plane on his two radar screens. One tells if you are lined up with the runway centerline and the other tells whether you are above or below the ideal glide path to the minimum approach altitude above the runway. In order to fly a safe approach, the pilot has to be able to see the runway a minimum altitude above the runway. If the pilot can’t see the runway due to fog or rain or snow, they need to either climb to the altitude to safely clear all terrain and man-made structures, go around and try again, or go to another airport with better weather.

It is important not to try an approach too many times in bad weather because that’s a good way to run out of fuel or get careless and miss a checklist item that kills you.

I had Wendy deal with Air Traffic Control to leave Canadian airspace and re-enter U.S. airspace. I knew she would be stressed and tired by that time, so I had Wendy go back to the passenger cabin to rest and I took over as Pilot in Command. The autopilot did the flying until I got the arrival proximity alarm. I called Wendy to come back to the cockpit.

Wendy contacted Nome Approach Control and was approved for the In-route Descent to a Straight-In GCA, so the approach controller brought us down gradually from cruising altitude to the published approach altitude. At that time Wendy cancelled our flight plan and the Approach Controller turned us over to the GCA Controller.

As they fly the GCA, the controller talks to the pilot, telling them if they are left or right of centerline to be lined up with the runway and if they are above or below glide slope. The controller keeps that up as long as the pilot makes appropriate corrections and keeps the plane flying the published approach. If the pilot deviates seriously to an unsafe degree, the GCA Controller will terminate the approach and tell the pilot to climb and go around. The pilot wants to hear, “On Centerline, On Glide Slope” the whole way down. That never happens, but the pilot makes the required corrections and stays as close to Center Line and Glideslope as possible. Finally, the controller will announce, “At minimums.” Wendy transmitted, “Airfield in sight. Thank you, sir.” She took over, set the flaps for landing, dropped the landing gear and landed the plane. She got the ground control frequency set in radio #2 and got taxi instructions to our hanger.

Wendy taxied to our arrival ramp just like we were an arriving flight. The marshaller waved his orange paddles and guided us into a parking space.

Wendy ran the shutdown checklist and made sure all the electronics were turned off before she shut down the engine.

Wendy turned around and gave me a kiss before the ground crew opened the door. “You are a good instructor dad. I passed,” Wendy said.

“Great. Be at Operations at 08:00 tomorrow. Your mom will check you out on the flight to New Golvin Airport. Be sure to wear your “professional” uniform, not the one you and I like,” I said.

Wendy and I laughed. She handed the maintenance log to the ground crew chief and said, “No issues to report.”

We climbed off the plane and walked over to our hanger. We checked in with Operations. Everyone was still either in the office of flying, so Wendy and I walked over to the house. When we walked into the house, there was the delicious smell of fresh baked bread. Mary was home from cooking school and eager to show us what she learned.

Wendy winked at Mary and said, “I got dad all to myself yesterday. You better grab him while you can.” Mary cut a slice of bread, buttered it, and handed it to Wendy. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bedroom.

“I’m so horny for you I feel like I’m going crazy,” Mary said. Mary undressed me. I didn’t need to undress her. Her apron was all she was wearing. I gave Mary a “welcome home” fuck and we were cuddling and making out when everyone else got home. I wanted to fuck Mary again but Beth chased our daughter out of the bedroom and told her to finish making diner. I fucked my wife instead. She was horny from my trip with Wendy, so I gave her a welcome home fuck too. It didn’t take long to get Beth off. Mandy came in the bedroom and told me she was about to die, and the only cure was for me to fuck her before dinner. I gave Mandy a good pounding and then we all went to the dining room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.