Call Me Beth - Version B - Cover

Call Me Beth - Version B

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mike and his ladies follow a different story line in this version of the Call Me Beth story. This is more than just a variation, and for the most part, a completely different story. This version doesn't have a terminal illness. It concentrates more on relationships between Mike and his daughters, their procreation, and the eventual matings between Mike and his granddaughters. While I generally try to keep some humor in my stories, this one includes lots of girls who like to have fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

Daddy’s Turn

One-night Wendy came into the master bedroom and knelt in front of me, naked. She was in a perfect slave presentation position. I hadn’t taught her that. The way her legs were spread pulled the lips of her pussy open without the assistance of fingers. I could see the soft, wet tissue inside her cunt.

She kept her eyes down and whispered, “Daddy, I have studied diligently. This is the proper way for slave meat to present herself to her Master. Will you claim me and make me your own? Will you brand me? Will you own me?” Wendy asked.

“Darling Wendy some people are not very intelligent. They have to have a physical representation or a concrete object, to understand abstract concepts. I know from teaching you that you grasp abstractions. Therefore, you do not need me to brand you except with my kiss on your thigh. You will feel the heat of branding in the spot I kiss. You will feel the heat and know you belong to me for the rest of your life. The spot I kiss will be a delicate and beautiful brand in your memory and when you touch your thigh, or my lips graze the spot, you will know you are marked as indelibly as if you had been burned,” I said.

“Oh daddy, I feel your brand on me. I feel your collar locked around my neck. I’m yours forever,” Wendy said.

I fucked Wendy until she was cumming continuously. She squirmed under me in a way that got me wildly excited. Wendy’s words burned into my brain. Hearing her beg, “Fuck me daddy. Own me daddy. Use my little pussy daddy.” captured my imagination. I fucked my daughter until she believed I had claimed her and taken ownership of her. I had convinced Wendy that she was my slave and I was using her body for my pleasure, while at the same time forcing orgasms from her body for my pleasure. Wendy’s moaning, squirming orgasms pulled the spunk from my balls and I shot it deep in my little girl. The hot, soothing cream gave Wendy the orgasm that finally satisfied her and she collapsed on the bed, completely sated. I let her go to sleep.

I left and went to Ann’s bedroom. Ann was in fetal position, naked on the top of the duvet. She looked in my eyes and I saw two kinds of fear in the depths of the blackness of her eyes. The first was that I’d force her to become my slave slut. The second, and much bigger shadow, was her fear of her vision of herself begging me to make her my slave.

Beth and Mandy didn’t know what to do. I said, “Don’t worry. I understand my Annie. It will be OK.”

I kissed her neck gently on the magic spot on the back of her neck and whispered, “Don’t worry little one, I don’t ever try to change my girls. I want you to love me your own way, not the way your mom or one of your sisters does. I like the way you can’t wait to give me pleasure.”

Ann came just from my kiss on her neck. I knew then how much fear generated tension had accumulated in her body while I fucked Wendy.

Ann shuddered and looked into my eyes. “Am I a natural slave bitch?” Ann asked.

“Any female can be broken and her body trained to react to stimulation as her Master desires. There are needs in almost all women to be loved so strongly she feels like she belongs to her lover. These needs are left over from prehistoric times when most women needed the strength of a male who was willing to help her survive. This is part of the explanation for the frequency of rape dreams and fantasies among even educated, professional, and powerful women. It is also what a Master uses to enslave a female. These secret desires can be used to make a woman believe she desires to be a slave girl in order to feel the ultimate security of being an owned girl.

“I don’t want you as a slave slut. I want you as my lover. You already give me all of yourself as well as all the sex I want because you love me. You give yourself to me freely, because you want to, and with no holding back. That is how I want my daughter to give herself to me; because she wants to, not because I force her to. This is a different, stronger kind of pleasure for me,” I said.

“Are you ashamed of me daddy because I’m just as addicted to sex as my slave slut sister? Am I a failure because I would do anything to entice you to fuck me?” Ann asked.

“No darling. How could I be angry with you or punish you for growing into exactly the woman I need? How can I condemn you for needing to be exactly the woman I want you to be? How could I disapprove of my woman being addicted to me?” I asked.

“Please daddy, make love to your horny daughter!” Ann begged.

I tenderly made love to my daughter and gently brought all her need and passion to the surface to be exorcised from her body for a short time by stronger and stronger orgasms. When Ann whimpered, “I’m just like my sister. I can’t resist you. I can’t help myself. I give myself to you completely daddy,” I filled her cunt with my hot cream.

We lay there clinging to each other. When I stopped panting enough to let me speak I whispered, “Darling Ann, there is a difference. I give all of myself to you at the instant of your surrender to me. That binds us together forever with the bonds of true love.”

“You know I’m a sucker for all that romantic stuff dad, but next time, fuck me like you mean it!” Ann said.

I laughed until I started coughing. Ann kissed me so I felt it in my toes. I also felt it in my cock. While being a girl’s owner and Master is too much work for me on an every-day basis, it is tremendously exciting to know you have made a girl cum so hard she would voluntarily enslave herself because she knows you can make her feel that whole body nerve explosion, again and again.

I knew it was going to be difficult not to turn Ann into a slave slut. Once a woman has been dominated to the point of total submission via slave rape, regular sex almost always seems too tame to her. A man who doesn’t follow up and complete her capture and enslavement is setting himself up for pain because her brain will dwell on the intensity of her partial slave orgasm and she will resent the man for not truly being her MASTER. She will worry about why he is punishing her. That woman is ripe to be stolen and enslaved by a man with no scruples. At the very least she will cheat and cuckold the foolish man who failed to give her everything she needed by failing to totally enslave her.

Fortunately, I had read enough about real and fictional sex slaves to recognize the precarious position I was in and the signs to watch for. I was hoping the same knowledge that enslaved Wendy would allow me to keep Ann a free woman.

Some fathers train their daughters as sex slaves even though they don’t plan personal use, in order to get a higher price when they sell the girl. While I didn’t intend to make any of my daughters a sex slave, I had to accept who each of my girls is if I’m going to be able to take care of each of them. Even though it was contrary to my personality, I had to learn to be a Master to take care of Wendy, so I would simply train and then keep Ann to be another slave girl if she couldn’t forget her taste of submission.

I fucked Ann hard, the way she’d asked me to, so I had a cumming, screaming, hot mess of a teen girl writhing under me on our bed as I stimulated her to multiple orgasms and complete sexual release. My daughter’s eyes rolled back and she passed out. I shot off in her hungry twat and then I held her close while I caught my breath. When Ann’s eyelashes began to flutter I kissed her lips softly.

“I understand the difference now dad. I swear I won’t act out in a way that would mean you needed to enslave me. I know you are serious about doing what is best for me and taking care of me, so I know you wouldn’t hesitate to do whatever was necessary to protect me. I recognize now that true love and slavery are very similar because of their profound depths. However, I know we have true love because you give yourself to me as much as you own me. In a Master/slave relationship, the slave girl does all the giving while her Master takes,” Ann said.

“You do understand that I’d prefer it if we were lovers and a couple rather than other possible alternatives?” I asked.

“Yes daddy. I love you and want to be your lover too. I’ve never even had a boyfriend, but I want to be as close to a wife for you as it’s possible for me to be,” Ann said.

I said, “Just as different people understand the same words in different ways, you and Wendy feel and know love in different ways. With Wendy, it’s almost like I have to speak a different language for her to hear me, understand me, and know I love her. A person who speaks French isn’t superior to a person who speaks German. You need to understand that in the same way, a slave girl isn’t superior or inferior to a loved free woman. Both are women and filled with needs and desires, and can become driven to fuck beyond all reason or logic. A man can be driven to the same extremes. The only value of the kind of words a slave girl or a free woman, or a man need to hear is in the increased sexual power, pleasuring, and enjoyment those words can give.

“A lot of wives don’t really understand what they are doing, so they hold out on their husbands. I much prefer the way we’ve been doing things. I am impressed by how much more confidence and maturity you are showing. I think we are going to have a whole lot of fun together,” I said.

“It’s difficult for a girl to let her dad see who she really is when she is one of his four teenage daughters all living in his house. I know you love me like a husband now, as well as like a parent. Since you love me like my husband, I hope you can let me love you like your wife,” Ann said.

I said, “Ann, I have to confess I have a little bit of a sadistic streak. It’s not about whipping you. It’s about forcing you to have all the orgasms you can have before your brain is overloaded and you pass out.”

“Oh gee, then we are going to have lots of fun playing at Japanese porn daddy. Do you count my orgasms? Do you keep a log? Do you want me to whimper like the Japanese girls to show my acknowledgement of your power and being overwhelmed by you?” Ann asked.

“No baby girl, I just want to keep you cumming until you pass out. However, if being a Hentai star excites you, I’ll learn to help you make any kind of sexy noises that enhance your pleasure,” I said.

“That kind of game could blow the top off my skull any time, daddy. I get hot over the idea of you keeping count of my orgasms or writing about my orgasming body in a notebook. Just so you know,” Ann said.

I laughed. “We definitely deserve each other, don’t we?” I said.

In spite of my best intentions and Ann’s promise to her mom not to monopolize me, we fucked each other senseless like newlyweds. Sometimes I felt like Ann squeezed her already tight pussy on my cock hard enough to peel the skin off, and I felt sore enough to be uncomfortable.

Sometimes I could tell Ann was sore from the way she was walking.

I asked, “Ann, are we doing too much? Are you too sore to enjoy making love?”

“No! I wish we could fuck every waking moment. I like the way you fuck me, especially when you tell me I’m so sexy you lose control and can’t help yourself. Everyone knows I’m the plainest of your daughters, so it really gets me hot to hear you say you lose control because I’m so sexy,” Ann said.

Mandy went to Community College and learned to keep the books, make Social Security deposits for our employees, and prepare tax records for our CPA to use to do our taxes. She worked closely with her mom. Since Mandy looked like Beth’s younger clone, I really enjoyed doing a threesome with them. It was also hot because their personalities were a lot alike.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.