Call Me Beth - Version B - Cover

Call Me Beth - Version B

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike and his ladies follow a different story line in this version of the Call Me Beth story. This is more than just a variation, and for the most part, a completely different story. This version doesn't have a terminal illness. It concentrates more on relationships between Mike and his daughters, their procreation, and the eventual matings between Mike and his granddaughters. While I generally try to keep some humor in my stories, this one includes lots of girls who like to have fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

Mike’s Turn

It was easy for us to hide our “Just Married” smiles and stupid grins from the outside world because the girls were home schooled. Mandy and I tried hard not to make Beth feel jealous with our honeymoon expressions and constant need to touch each other.

Wendy complained bitterly. I told her, “It sucks, but you have to wait until you are fourteen.”

I was working from home, but very little work got done. Mandy and I tried to see how far we could push my body and how many times she was able to cum. Since she liked riding me, it was easier to give her lots and lots of orgasms when she was on top than if she had been a girl who insisted on the missionary position.

Wendy complained to Beth and an exhausted mom got involved.

“Mike, you can’t do the same shit we did when we got married. You have a wife and three other daughters now. Fucking Mandy twenty-four/seven is not an option. No more giving the other girls worksheets and sneaking off with Mandy for a quickie. You guys think anything shorter than two hours is a quickie. This just won’t work. Now get your act together before I have to spank somebody,” Beth said.

Mandy was a smartass like me, and said, “Mom, if you need to spank someone, spank Wendy. She’ll like it.”

Mandy nearly made her mom lose her patience with that quip, but Beth kept her sense of humor and replied, “I’d better have a life jacket handy if I spank Wendy, but I know she would much prefer having her daddy heat up her bottom with his hand and then water her garden with his hose to cool her off.”

Beth wanted to give Mandy a traditional honeymoon, but at the end of the first week my wife realized she needed me to fuck her too. During our honeymoon week Mandy decided she could live with a routine where we “only” fucked five times a day. My daughter woke me up riding my morning wood, we had a nooner, an after-school snack, dessert after dinner, and a bedtime love making session, like mints on our pillows, to help both of us fall asleep. Most nights Mandy couldn’t make it through the night without waking me up for more love making, so we were fucking six times a day more often than not, but I didn’t want to act like I was bragging and Mandy didn’t want Wendy to call her “an insatiable bitch,” so we only claimed five times a day.

I was pretty surprised I could do Mandy that often. If she was my only lover it could have worked but I had to take care of my lovely wife too. I definitely had too much of a good thing.

Because we worked together, Beth and I had slipped into a three times a day schedule. When Beth saw her daughter fucking me five or six times a day she got envious. We had never fucked during working hours before, but now Beth and I learned where the empty pilot’s lounges were and started fucking instead of having coffee or eating lunch between flights. It was amazing how fucking her four times instead of three, every day, improved Beth’s outlook. It also made sure Beth was getting me first and our daughters were getting whatever was left over. Knowing I put her first helped Beth’s mood too.

Two months before her birthday I took Wendy to the doctor and she prescribed birth control pills. The night Wendy turned fourteen she started coming into the master bedroom. Mandy and Beth stayed in bed with us, but they didn’t participate in our love making.

Wendy gave me her virginity eagerly. We loved each other all night and fell asleep in each other’s arms sometime in the early morning. Both of us were more satisfied than we had imagined we could ever feel. I wasn’t comparing my daughters because I knew I was only feeling the euphoria of making love with a virgin daughter who just turned fourteen.

Wendy couldn’t wait to explore her kinky desires. I told her to go buy a plaid skirt and a white blouse that looks like a girl’s school uniform. I was pleased when Wendy came into the bedroom wearing her new uniform. Like all my daughters, Wendy was tall for her age. The skirt barely covered her pudenda. She was wearing a tie matching her skirt and a blazer that matched the main color of her skirt. She wore white knee socks with patent leather Mary Jane shoes. However, her shoes had four-inch spike heels. Wendy was carrying two bras and two pair of panties in her left hand. She held them out to me and said, “Sir, I didn’t know if you wanted me to wear a bra and panties, and if so, did you want me to wear red or black, so I didn’t wear either. If it would please you more for me to wear a bra and panties tell me and I’ll put them on for you right away, Sir.”

I laughed and said, “I’d like you in the red bra today, but from now on, don’t wear panties unless I specifically tell you I want you to wear a certain pair.”

Wendy tried to look shy, which was nearly impossible for her, and said, “May I go to the rest room to change Sir?”

I shook my head “no” and said, “Change here.”

Wendy took off her blazer, removed her tie and unbuttoned her blouse. She let me see her bare breasts and then cradled her lovely tits in the red lace bra. She reached behind her back and pretended she couldn’t reach the hook and eye fasteners.

“Please Sir, could you fasten this for me?” Wendy said, breathily.

I walked up behind her to fasten the closure, but instead I slipped my hands under the lace cups and cradled her breasts in my hands. I gently caressed and massaged her small tits.

Wendy whimpered, “Sir, my pussy is dripping wet. My lubricating fluids will soak through my skirt and run down my thighs. May I please wear panties, Sir?”

I said, “No, I want you to feel how wet your little cunt gets for me. I want you to feel how juicy your tight snatch gets from needing my dick to fill your emptiness.

“Besides, you have a fantasy we need to act out.

“You are out to dinner with me. We are at a medium fancy place I think. Your little kitty wants to be petted so badly you beg me to finger you right there in the restaurant. The table cloth covers up what I’m doing to you, under the table, after all. You have to bite your tongue to keep from making noise when you cum. You can’t control yourself and you cum for me until my fingers get tired. I make you lick your juices off my fingers.

“Your cunt is a swampy mess. When I’ve paid the check, we get up to leave. It is then that I see just how big the wet spot on the back of your skirt has grown. Before anyone can see, I whisper, ‘Wendy, you have a choice. You can walk out to the car with a diner plate size wet spot on the back of your skirt and I’ll fuck you any way you want when we get home or I can give you my jacket to cover up with and you’ll do everything I want when we get home.’ I want you to know deep inside your wet little snatch that you are totally and completely my personal slut,” I said.

“I want everyone to see how wet you make my pussy daddy. I’m proud to be my daddy’s slut.

I’ll walk to the car and show everyone my supposed badge of shame. For me though, it is my medal of honor,” Wendy said.

When we got home, Wendy said, “You’ll fuck me the way I want, right daddy?”

I nodded “yes” and she came to me and put herself over my lap. She lifted up her skirt in the back. She said, “Show me you care about me enough to discipline me father.”

I paddled her bare bottom until it was deep pink all over.

“Is your bottom hot?” I asked.

“Yes daddy. My bottom is on fire, but that blaze is not as hot as the inferno between my legs. Fuck me daddy and put out the fire inside my pussy. Shoot my snatch full of your cum and extinguish the conflagration in my cunt,” Wendy begged.

That was the first, but certainly not the last time I spanked Wendy’s ass before I fucked her.

Mandy and Wendy took turns with me after Beth and I got home from work. It wasn’t ideal, but both girls got fucked two or three times a day. I used my fingers and tongue liberally on my daughters so that helped give them more orgasms every day. My daughters thought their orgasms weren’t as strong as when I fucked them with my hard cock. That perception made me proud but at the same time it made it more difficult to keep the girls satisfied.

Sometimes Mandy and I made love sweetly like a married couple. Wendy wanted her paddling to be more extreme. She knew I didn’t like anal, but she found excuses to have me switch her ass and then she’d get me so wound up I’d lose it and fuck her up her tiny butt so hard she was moaning.

Beth was waking me up riding my morning wood and then we would sneak into someplace at an airport to have a good, hard fuck. The excitement of sneaking around made Beth cum really good. I had locks without master keys installed on the pilot lounge doors so no one could walk in on us. Still, there was an element of danger, and that spiced things up for Beth. I guess I’m a simple guy. All I need is a willing girl with a wet pussy and I’m in heaven.

Ann was one of my brightest daughters and she figured out what was going on in the bedroom. Her mom took her to get her checkup and her prescription for birth control pills.

Ann said, “Are you, Mandy, and Wendy all having sex with daddy?”

Beth answered, “Yes, how does that make you feel?”

Ann said, “I want him to make love to me too.”

“Why?” asked Beth.

“Because if all three of you want to keep doing it with him all the time, he must be really good at it. I feel really hot all over all the time, and I think it is because I need sex. I don’t want it with some boy who doesn’t know what he is doing. I want it with a man like daddy who will make it good for me,” Ann said.

“Well that’s certainly logical. Do you ever feel like you are falling in love with Mike? Would you fall head over heels if he wasn’t already married?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.