Call Me Beth - Version B
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mike and his ladies follow a different story line in this version of the Call Me Beth story. This is more than just a variation, and for the most part, a completely different story. This version doesn't have a terminal illness. It concentrates more on relationships between Mike and his daughters, their procreation, and the eventual matings between Mike and his granddaughters. While I generally try to keep some humor in my stories, this one includes lots of girls who like to have fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Small Breasts  

“Prove it,” Beth said.

I made love to her as gently as I could, hoping I wouldn’t hurt her. I fucked her hard enough to make her cum and that made her squirm and scream. She came so hard that she squirmed enough to pull out some stitches. I ended up having to fly her down to Fairbanks to have her stitches fixed.

The doctor yelled at me, but Beth laughed and said, “Doctor, don’t blame him. It was my nagging him that got both of us too wound up to follow doctor’s orders. I can’t do without a good hard orgasm every day. After I have a baby he usually just sucks my nipples so I have little cums until the stitches are healed, but this time I was just too horny for that to cut it. What are we going to do doc?”

The doctor laughed and said, “It’s a little unusual for a woman to be so horny right after the birth of a child, but you’ve had all your babies by caesarean, so you didn’t have all the strain and exhaustion of labor or the stretching and pain of delivery. I need you to promise me that you will limit your sexual activity to nipple sucking or I won’t have anything left to sew up. Do what you did before and wait for four weeks from today before you ask him for cunnilinguis. Please wait the full six weeks for intercourse or you could tear up something inside. If you can’t behave yourself I might have to have you restrained.

“Just as you suspected, the strength of your orgasms is related to the type of stimulus you receive as well as the intensity. The likelihood of tearing stitches is directly related to orgasm strength. It is less than optimally satisfying for you, but you need to limit the strength of your orgasms so you don’t move too energetically. I suggest you try to have small orgasms more often. Hopefully that will make it possible for you to suffer through until you can return to normal marital relations.

“I do have to say I’m jealous of your sex life. Very few married couples seem to be able to satisfy each other the way you two do. Keeping each other content over a long marriage seems very unusual too. It has seemed to me that most humans are only capable of maintaining strong feelings of being in love and an intense sexual relationship over a short-term love affair.”

Beth smiled and said, “I can only take half of the credit. I did bring a responsive body to the marriage and a receptive attitude, but my husband loved me enough from the first to make the most of my assets. Our results can’t be replicated. Different people are just that, different. It seems it is more likely for women to have difficulty becoming orgasmic, learning to be multi-orgasmic, and finding a partner who will keep them sexually satisfied. I was pretty much a blank slate when my husband rescued me, so I didn’t have to overcome societally instilled attitudes. I could just be myself and please my husband and allow him to please me. He seemed to know exactly what to do to make me happy from our very first time together.”

We muddled through and after the six-week checkup we were back to having a lot more sex than most couples our age, especially couples with four children. We were sure we had the best life of anyone who ever lived.

On her fourteenth birthday Mandy took me by the hand and led me into the master bedroom. Beth was sitting up in bed.

Mandy looked into my eyes and said, “Dad, mom and I want to talk to you about puberty and me. I’m a lot like mom was. I find myself needing physical love a lot. Mom and I think I need a man to love me just as much as mom did when she was my age. Mom says if you hadn’t taken her with you after you broke up her Chinese wedding that she would have made a lot of bad choices trying to get the love she needed. I’m afraid I would make all the same kinds of mistakes and get myself in a lot of trouble.

“I haven’t told you this because I wanted to get mom’s permission first, but I’ve been in love with you for years. I don’t want just any male. I don’t want mistakes and trouble. I love you, and I want you. Mom agrees that it would be a lot better for me if you would take care of making love to me and teaching me how it feels when it’s done right.”

I looked at Beth and she gave me a lopsided grin and said, “Honey you and I know Mandy deserves good lovemaking while she is young, beautiful, and first feeling hot, sexy, and horny. It won’t be cheating on me, because you have my permission. Do you understand why this will be what’s best for everyone?”

I frowned and said, “I’ve tried to hide it, but I’ve wanted Mandy for about as long as she’s wanted me. I just didn’t want to be a pervert with her. Most of all, I didn’t want to cheat on you.”

“I think I’m going to sleep in a guest room when you guys want to fuck so you can feel close and have some privacy. I don’t want to turn your lovemaking into an orgy,” Beth said.

“How do I explain things to Wendy?” Mandy asked,

“I think you just have to be honest with her. We don’t know how things will go in the future. Wendy may feel the same way you do when she is fourteen and then you two will have to figure out how to share, or she may feel differently and want to concentrate on playing basketball or volleyball. Then she would need to go to a boarding school so she can play,” Beth said.

There was a knock on the door. Mandy jumped up and let Wendy in. “Since you guys are talking about my future, I think you might want to hear from me,” Wendy said.

Beth said, “If we spanked our kids, I would spank you right now Wendy. Since when has listening through the door been acceptable in this house?”

“Well mom, I’m a lot like Mandy in that I love daddy and I want him to be my first lover. Sometimes I imagine wearing a schoolgirl uniform, being across daddy’s lap, having him spank my bottom, and then make love to me.

“As far as sports is concerned, I’m hoping I don’t get any taller so I can play hockey. Nothing gets to me like skating fast as the wind with knives strapped to my feet or banging some jerk against the boards. If I go and get tall, I don’t know what I’ll do,” Wendy said.

I said, “Wendy, you should do the sports you love to play, not the ones you think you’d be good at. If you want to play hockey, I’m sure we can find a coach who can see that a tall girl might be able to skate faster or her long arms might give her more reach or leverage for a harder slap shot.

“I think we should listen to your mom on the lovemaking issue because she was a girl with strong desires and she was almost fifteen before we made love for the first time. I’m sure she has good reasons when she tells you to wait until you are fourteen. Most people in the Lower Forty-Eight would tell you that fourteen is too young and they’d think I was a criminal for making love to you.”

Beth said, “A girl’s body isn’t really ready for lovemaking until she’s at least fourteen. I know you feel like you are all grown up, but things in your pelvis are not mature yet. Your vagina still isn’t ready to be stretched as much as having your dad inside your pussy will stretch you. It’s not a good idea to try intercourse when you are too young. It can hurt and make you afraid to try again. Your dad would be as careful and as gentle as it’s possible for a man to be, but Mother Nature tells a girl to get a man’s penis inside her so he can shoot sperm into her uterus and get her pregnant. Once you start begging a man to fuck you, he is going to give you what you ask for. If your vagina hasn’t gotten elastic enough yet, it’s going to hurt.

“All the things that make a girl ready to mate happen when her body has matured enough to breed, get pregnant, and have a baby. From what I’ve read, fourteen is the youngest a girl can safely carry and deliver a baby a high enough percentage of the time. That’s why we want you to wait until you are at least fourteen to have sex, just in case you get pregnant, so it doesn’t kill you.”

“Well that makes good sense,” Mandy said.

“Good sense doesn’t make the waiting any easier,” Wendy said.

“I’ve wondered if dad could finger us or lick us so we could cum, but we’d all promise not to have intercourse,” Mandy said.

I frowned and said, “First, I’d be the bad guy, not giving you what your body tells your brain you are dying for. Second, you would get into seduction mode. A nubile female seems to need to get a guy excited enough to lose control, fuck her, dump a load of sperm in her womb, and get her pregnant. When that happened, I’d be the asshole, with no self-control, who knocked you up.

“If you are positive you want us to be lovers Mandy, we need to get you on birth control right away so there aren’t any accidents.”

Mandy laughed and said, “Mom tells me it would be a really bad idea to get pregnant at my age, but I have to tell you Mother Nature has done a number on me and I want it all. I want to be your lover and the mother of a whole bunch of your children, dad. I’d like to start making babies with you today and damn the consequences. Mom predicted I’d feel like that, so she took me to the doctor and he put me on birth control pills two months ago.”

Wendy giggled and said, “I’m definitely too young, but I day dream about you knocking me up and my having your babies daddy. I’m such a pervert I also daydream about doing a threesome with our daughter when you pop her cherry. I imagine you knocking her up the first time you fuck her and you get me pregnant again the same night. Is that as perverted mom?”

Beth laughed and said, “My being a pervert was kind of a joke I made up honey. I was too young according to a lot of people, but I was horny, in love, and I wanted anything and everything your dad could give me. I think you definitely take the title of family pervert though, Wendy.”

“I’ll wear my crown proudly,” Wendy said.

“We better get Wendy on birth control as soon as the doctor will let us. I’m going to have major self-control issues knowing my little girl has such a sexy mind,” I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.