Thomas Has a Closet Fetish
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brother Thomas was dedicated to the service of the almighty. He is willing to do anything necessary to put the sinners on the right track to salvation no matter how unpleasant the "closet penance" needed to solve their issues of penance and proper contrition.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Violence  

Poor Brother Thomas knew he was a sinner of the most despicable sort and he wanted desperately to redeem himself. That was uppermost on his mind on that unmemorable Sunday morning. The early mass was long over and this was the popular one that usually hosted most of the non-sinners and the seldom-sinners alike. They wore their Sunday best and surged into the pews of their humble church like docile sheep in search of a purpose. The church stood quite narrow on the street entrance side. In fact, it could easily be mistaken for a storage warehouse or a studio for unknown artists behind the unrevealing blank wall. There was only one circular window way up high with a stained-glass painting designed by some famous Old World painter of religious art.

The window was the gift of Brother Lucas.

Brother Lucas was a bit simple-minded but that only served to make him well-suited to the assignment of supporting the mission of the tiny church in the middle of a crowded major urban area.

Brother Thomas had done his best to welcome Brother Lucas into their midst but it was difficult because he was no better than a deaf-mute with his severe lack of communication skills. It was the cook, Brother Francis that put him on the right path with his service in the kitchen peeling the potatoes and kneading the dough for the bread and churning the cream into butter to fill the metal molds shaped like little rosebuds.

Saturday had been a busy day with weddings, baptisms and even an odd funeral or two adding a bit of sadness to the happy vibes that filled the tiny church with the haunting echo of chant-like prayers.

To top it all off, they welcomed a bumper crop of remission seekers dumping their shameful acts and deeds off to the hard-of-hearing elderly priest from Rio De Janerio. The shadow of a man was a grey ghost on his way to the grave and he bundled the sins together into neat little packages and ate them like popcorn dispensing forgiveness like drops of water from a shower of God’s mercy over the good and evil alike.

It was noticeable that the bulk of the petitioners were of mature years and mostly of the feminine persuasion rather than males. It was supposed the older males went to practice that Sacrament in an adjoining parish for purposes of secrecy for their terrible deeds that generally involved the females left behind. As for young people, they were unforgivably absent because Saturdays were important for other reasons when one is young.

The old priest and another younger one with limited English from some French-speaking order up in Canada did the work on the front end and they assigned the penance and contrition end to the brothers to process with their customary no-nonsense approach to everyday life.

The hopefully shriven were given the option of a complicated formula of prayer repetition that would consume a chunk of Saturday’s hours or to do the “Closet Penance” that gave them an express solution to re-born redemption.

There were two closet doors.

One was painted black and the other red with no words on the doors to explain what was waiting.

Almost all of the faithful knew exactly what was waiting and they lined up according to the depraved depths of their transgressions against the word of God and the teachings of the church.

The black door was the corporal punishment door and that was manned by Brother Lucas with his concentrated focus on doing a good job. The fact that he seemed to enjoy his hidden closet work was never discussed because that in itself was somewhat suspect in the scheme of things to change wrong into right in proper fashion. He was overjoyed that the bulk of the sinners were not only female, but that they were mostly the proud mature women with pretensions of perfection that failed the test mainly because they were built on the human foundation of weakness of the flesh that won out every time. He reveled in humiliating these women by exposing their posteriors and using either his heavy hand or the recently blessed paddle to redden their sinful bottoms with strokes of forgiveness carefully counted for each transgression.

Those in line outside squirmed and crossed their legs at the sounds of the contrite sinners being redeemed on the other side.

The other closet door was painted in shocking red and that was the one reserved for the most serious of sins. It was manned by Brother Thomas. In fact, many of the little variations of penance behind the red door were instituted by him and he owed his imagination to the reading of the minutes of the Spanish Inquisition written by some dedicated interrogators of the devious followers of the fallen angels that infected the righteous with their evil intent. Of course, the modern-day faithful were generally innocent of such mean-spirited intentions, but it was good to stay vigilant in times of trouble just as a matter of corrective control.

The red door closet used some tricks to speed the sinners down the road of redemption.

If they were males, he would tie their transgressing male tools to the “Glory hole” back wall that faced the alley and the homeless people both male and female used them for their own pleasure totally ignoring the will of the sinner-owners reminding them that for every action there is a reaction and they might hopefully not repeat their crimes.

All minors were sat down and instructed to prayer for forgiveness in silent prayer. He considered the mere lack of speech was penance in itself and would prove beneficial in more ways than one.

It was the females that bore the brunt of Brother Thomas’s wrath.

He always started them off by stripping them completely and making them turn endlessly on the platform, bending and squatting for not reason other than to make them feel uncomfortable knowing they were in full view of all in the small space. Then, he would stand them up facing the wall and would rub his erection on their posteriors in a degrading fashion whispering words of insult in their ears just to make them weep in despair. The proud and haughty women whimpered and quivered under his determination to put them back on the proper path. He tested them each in turn to see which ones were receptive to his anal ministrations and then he would stretch their sphincter muscles with his staff of enlightenment to hear them yell and shout in protest against the familiar treatment that humiliated them to a low point of regret for their sins. The other sinning females laughed and giggled at the sinner’s plight. When it came their turn, they knew the shoe would be on the other foot and it would be them wiggling like a fish caught on a hook of righteous indignation at their feminine bad behavior.

Brother Thomas knew which females needed to receive him between their lips if they broke the rule and opened their mouths to speak words of protest or to say anything of a nature that tested the right of the enforcers to exact their penance. If he saw any indication of resistance, he would send them back to Brother Lucas and the black door for some remedial work of their attitude of contrition.

Sometimes, when the numbers were plentiful, he would line the males up against the Glory Hole wall and bend all the females over the rail of regret. The maximum capacity of the rail was eight sinners, but he had never had more than six at a time.

Then, he would simply move down the line again and again until he was forced to award one of the sinners with his manly juices and end the process for one and all. He noted that most of the sinners would simply dress and disappear into the morning mist like wills of the wisp newly re-born and ready to receive the body and the blood of the savior in the morrow.

The inspector of the order functions designated the Closet Process as a borderline transgression against good order and it was put on review for possible removal as a viable tool to inspire contrition.

It was put to a vote by the parish faithful and surprisingly it was voted for retention by almost eighty percent of the responders to the survey of practices.

It gave Brother Thomas a different perspective on the inclinations of the mature female members of the parish and he was determined to do his own survey of the sinning females to verify the results.

He would screen them at each afternoon devotion and select one that evidenced a desire to do the “closet corrections” at the earliest opportunity. He usually went into the closet first and pulled them in behind him like schoolgirls to be trained by a tutor. Thomas found that particularly arousing because they were mostly mature wives or widows with often ignored female parts that were in serious need of carnal attentions to exercise their feminine response systems. He hesitated to jump into such sinful acts without a specific reason and he liked to start them off with some corrective bottom pounding with the blessed paddle to bring out the redness of their hidden passion. It startled him that several of the most sanctimonious mature women were desperate for the touch of male affection that would trigger their juices to spurt with the joy of a much younger woman. He did his best to calm them down by massaging their below the waistline parts and that usually caused them to purr with satisfaction and open up for his further explorations of their sensitive cores to determine where the devil had hidden deep inside.

Sometimes, it took a long time to isolate the devil, but once he located him, it was his sworn duty to bring his sword of enlightenment into play and attack the devil until he surrendered unconditionally and the lady would submit to full pounding and confirm her return to the fold of true belief.

After several years of dedicated service, Thomas could attest to the fact that he had purified a majority of the female members of the parish from their internal devils and they even came back to him from time to time for some remedial work on possible encroachment by agents of the demon force lurking in the shadows. He liked that assignment most of all because they wanted him to check out all possible hiding places to confirm their purity and devotion to the service of God and humble submission to the religious males to chase their devils far from their needy flesh.

On rare occasions a husband would approach Brother Thomas to “test” his wife for hidden devils with him watching the process to make certain he was doing it with religious zeal and not taking advantage of her submissive nature. That was agreeable to Brother Thomas because it affirmed the seriousness of his work and the importance of purifying female parts for wifely duties and perhaps a little bit extra for a husband’s enjoyment in the nocturnal hours.

One such matron was Mrs. Brown with her swaying strut that made the men turn their heads whenever she passed their way. The first thing he did was to bare her posterior in front of her husband and whack her bottom with the blessed paddle a full one hundred repetitions. She was blubbering like a schoolgirl and promising all sorts of friendly persuasions to cause him to desist his ministrations. It was exciting to him for some unknown reason and the husband was standing nearby with his tool in his hand keeping rhythm with their steady pounding and the wife’s lusty shouts of indignation at each and every swing of the heavy paddle.

After that, it was easy to put her down on her tummy on top of a large pillow and hump her from the rear side like the animals in the barn. Her husband was so excited that he almost fell over the churning barrel and into the pair of them linked together like two hound dogs in full chase of exposing the devil to view.

The woman was in the “down on all fours” position as Brother Thomas withdrew after draining inside her puckered rear entry and the husband mounted her as she swayed her still attractive mature female bottom right in front of his face. Their carnal link was complete and Brother Thomas saw that the wife was most receptive of the husband’s efforts.

He had seen this response several times and it constantly reassured him about the wisdom of having the husband near to watch the process because invariably they would jump in and take charge at just the right time.

It really reinforced the old adage that a single picture was worth a thousand words when it came to repairing marital relations. He also noticed that most of the wives were fully onboard with the closet process from beginning to the very end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.