Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tom, a single dad, gives into his daughters wishes for a stand up mirror. When he gets it home he discovers it has other uses.Can mirror images come to life?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation  

After it was all over, they all went back to the mirror, gave kisses and hugs and returned. Tom went to bed that night, satisfied more than he could ever imagine.

Mean while, at the Simpsons house Rebecca and Jill were naked, in bed together, trying to look at the magazine, they were overcome with such feelings of arousal they had to try each other out. Now laying in each other’s arms, naked and still rubbing their pussies together. It feels like it will last forever.

Beth was in her room, and just going to bed, she was hit with these wonderful feelings between her legs. Removing her cloths, turning out her light, she lay there rubbing her pussy. Never really paying any attention to it before this, now it was on her mind and she didn’t know why. As she rubbed, she found it, her button. And did it ever feel good. She orgasmed a bunch of times that night, not exactly knowing what had happened, but she like it very much. It was hard to keep quiet though. She also found that her pussy would get wet, like she had pee’d, and the smell. She was now in a new phase of life, and she thought...”I, wonder, does anyone else know or do this?”

Karen was naked, on the bed, ass in the air, rubbing herself for all it was worth. She lost count of how many times she had cumm already. All she could think about was Tom’s cock pounding in her pussy, something that looked as if there would finally be hope in the near future for her.

The weeks passed, and Tom and Karen were having more dinner dates. The end of which would get pretty heavy. Both walking away, wishing they would have done...”more.” The girls, spending time at different houses for the dates, were hoping the inevitable would happen.

Tom was still spending time with the images. Rebecca wanted a sleep over just before school started. There were about eight girls there. Tom had told his daughter to have them try the mirror. Good fun to see their reaction when they rubbed it, he told her. Truth be told, he now had eight new images to try out. And every time Becca was at Jill’s house. Tom got to enjoy her friends.

He got to fuck them all; their images that is, even pop some cherries. Tom learned that all of these girls had sensual feelings for him. He got to do everything imaginable to these young girls, even getting them all together for one big lesbian orgy. And he was in the middle.

Even with all of this, he still had a longing for Karen, the real thing. He has even been thinking of popping the question to her.

Friday night, Tom called Karen and asked her if she wanted to spend the day, Breakfast, Shopping, lunch, movie.

Of course Karen agreed. She would do anything to spend time with Tom. Rebecca was staying the night so it would be perfect. Tom had a plan forming, and he wondered how far he could take it. If it worked out, their relationship would change, and for the better he hoped.

Tom didn’t have any of the images that night, Wanted to save himself for tomorrow.

As Tom was coming up to Karen’s door, Jill yells out. “Mom, dad’s here.” To Jill this had the most delightful sound to it.

“Mom” Jill said to her mom, hurriedly. “May be today ... He will ... you know ... pop the question?” Her eyes were so big and full of hope.

Becca, walking into the kitchen as Jill said this. “Mrs. Simpson, if he doesn’t, you need to tell him you want him. And if you need any help ... well Jill and I are here for you.”

Karen was so moved at how eager they wanted this to work out. She just hugged them both and said...”Girls, you both know how much I want this, But Beck? I can’t rush it. It has to be on his timing ... but if you feel so compelled to say something ... at times. It would surely be appreciated.”

Becca, just hugged her and said...”I can’t wait to call you ... mom.” Looking at Karen, they both had tears in their eyes. She squeezed her harder as Tom rang the bell.

Becca went to the door. Opened it and just about leaped into his arms. “Oh Dad ... I missed you and mo ... er I mean Mrs. Simpson has been waiting for you.” Tom just hugged his daughter, knowing full well what she meant. Maybe today, he thought.

“Hi Tom are you ready to go. I’m looking for a “quieter” time.”

“Mom! We are not that ... noisy.” Jill said, trying to look hurt.

“I love you all” giving the two a kiss and hug, Beth still in bed, they said their good buys and off they went.

“They ate, shopped, well Karen did, ate and then Tom said, putting his arm around her...”Karen, if you don’t think me too bold, I would like to ask you something, a change of plans.”

“Ok, Tom, no problem, what do you want to do ... instead of a movie?” She hugged his arm and grinned at him, hoping it was what she thought it was.

“Well ... I have been thinking ... We have had some very ... intense moments together, And I know this house where nobody is home that maybe ... just maybe ... we could spend some ... quality time together?”

“Why Tom Wilkins, if I didn’t know any better I would think you are taking advantage of my ... horny-ness.”

Tom just grinned at her. That was his answer. “Why off course.” and off they went.

Upon entering his house, he led her up to his bedroom. Standing there holding her he asked. “Have you ever thought about what it would be like to have a mirror image of yourself? I mean. I use to have this fantasy of, now don’t laugh, of having sex ... with myself. Is that strange or what?”

Karen just looked at him... “Tom that is the sexiest thing I have ever heard. When I was a teenager, I would stand in front of my mirror and undress. I would touch the mirror and think I was touching myself, as for your fantasy, if I was to see that, I would cumm on the spot.”

Tom hugged her and they kissed, passionately. Tom grabbing her ass and pressing her into him, lifted her dress and ran his hands down into her panties, playing in her ass crack.

“Mmmmmm Tom I have wanted this for soooo long.”

“Karen, how open minded are you?”

“Tom, what are you driving at?”

“I want to show you something, but I don’t want you to freak out, promise?”

“Tom I don’t know what it is, but I will try.”

Tom led her into Rebecca’s room and before the mirror. Standing behind her, he reached around and began undoing her dress. Letting it fall to the floor, he removed her bra. Her titties were gorgeous. “Do these need attention?”

Seeing herself in the mirror and Tom wanting to feel her titties, she leaned back into him as he placed his hands on her breasts. She moaned as he pinched and fondled them.

“Karen this mirror is a magical mirror. Images come to life, really”

“Tom ... your joking ... aren’t you?”

“Are you ready ... Karen?” She was looking at him, very circumspect fully as Tom reached up and touched the mirror and then walked back, bringing Karen with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.