Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tom, a single dad, gives into his daughters wishes for a stand up mirror. When he gets it home he discovers it has other uses.Can mirror images come to life?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation  

Tom waited and gave Karen a call to give Rebecca some information. Just to make sure they were home, he didn’t want his daughter coming back unexpectedly, because she forgot something. Tom headed for her room. He knew she had changed. Looking around he finally spotted her underwear, at the foot of the bed. Picking them up he felt the crotch. Just as he thought, they were soaked. Bringing them to his nose, he inhaled. “Mmmm. Boy would I have liked to have been there when she creamed in these.”

Placing them back where he found them he went into his room. Removing all of his clothes, he walked naked, into Rebecca’s room. Standing before the mirror, rubbing his hand on the edge he said “Rebecca and Jill” They immediately appeared next to his image, Dressed as they were tonight. This was too good. They stepped out and gave him a hug.

“I want to remove your cloths, you first Rebecca.” She stood in front of Tom while He removed her blouse and bra. He just loved the way her titties were developing, and now they were getting hard, her nipples. She just smiled at him. Squatting down, he removed her shorts and panties. Noticing they were not the same ones he had found. “Becca, did you change your panties?”

“Yes daddy, I had too.” He didn’t ask any further. She was wonderful, just standing there naked, with her hands held in front of her.

“Jill, come here please.” She came and stood in front of him. He removed her blouse and bra. Her nipples were rock hard and her areolas were puffed right out, what a sight! He removed her shorts and panties. Holding her panties, he sniffed them and said “Jill, it looks like you have some damp panties.”

She looked down and said “Yes dad”

Tom lifted his arms and motioned the girls to come to him. He had them hug him, one on each side, putting his hand on their ass with his middle finger, pressing into the cheeks, seeking out their little hole. Finding it he hugged them tight to him, pressing against their pucker hole. “Girls I want you to rub your pussies on my side, make that pussy wet.

Hugging him from each side, they pressed their pussies tight to his side and began humping them on him. The feeling was beyond description. He could feel them getting wet as their pussies rubbed up and down. They were both moaning as they humped against him. “When you get close to coming, I want you to stop.” Jill was the first to stop, closely followed by Becca.

Tom let up on them as he headed for the door. “Come with me.” His legs were wet from their pussies as he led them to his room. Sitting on the edge of the bed be told them to sit on his leg, just past his knee. Putting their feet back some they both were able to sit on his bare knee. “I want you both to rub your pussies as you tell me what happened at the mall, you first Rebecca.”

“Well, we were at the table when I felt this feeling, in my ... pussy and a tingling in my nipples. As I was walking to the girls room, I came, right there in the hall, making it to the stall, I removed my panties and sat on the toilet. Then I felt this sensation in my ... you know ... back there. I rubbed it there and my pussy and I came again, about three times.

“I want you to cream on my leg, cumm for me Rebecca.” Placing her hands on his leg in front of her she humped his leg harder and she came. “Eeeeehhhhh ... eh ... eh ... eh ... eh ... mmmmmmmmnnn.”

“Tell me what Happened Jill.”

“I began to get these same feelings. When I was close to cumming, Becca found an unused hall way, around the corner. I had to remove my shorts and panties, knowing I sometimes squirt when I am really turned on. Leaning against the wall, Becca kissed me to silence my orgasm. I grabbed her hand against my pussy to help me cumm. And boy did I

Later I told Becca about my feelings toward her, and she told me she shared the same feelings toward me.”

“Come for me Jill” And she did. She creamed more than Becca did. “Jill, come up and lie down on the bed, rub yourself while I do something with Becca.”

Jill got up on his bed, laid back and toyed with her pussy. He had Rebecca straddle his legs. His cock was very hard. He grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy right tight to his cock. He could feel her wet lips wrap around his cock as he held her there. He began humping his cock up and down as Beck was humping her ass to do the same. She held his neck as she humped his cock. Moaning and telling him how good it felt. His fingers were playing in her ass.

“Daddy, I’m almost there.”

“Ok honey; keep it on the edge so we can cumm together.” It didn’t take long and Tom told her to cumm. The feeling was exquisite. She came and he exploded, all over their bellies and chest. She just hugged his neck, really tight and humped her pussy for all it was worth. Tom lay back on the bed with his daughter on top of him. After a while, he rolled her off of him. Standing up, Jill crawled over to Becca and began licking the cumm from her stomach. Tom was surprised to see her do this.

Becca just laid there, letting Jill clean her up.” Becca, I want to taste your pussy, ok?”

“Oh ... well ... ok” As she started down toward her pussy Tom said

“Jill, swing your leg over Becca so she could do the same to you. Rebecca, have you ever tried this with a girl?”

“Well ... no ... I don’t know how to. I think I would like to try it though.”

“Jill, tell her what to do, I’ll be back in a few.”

Watching his daughter and her best friend munching each other’s pussy and with Jill’s ass sticking up in the air. Tom was hard again. “So these girls do have ... feelings for each other, Will have to check that out more.” Tom went and cleaned himself up before going into Becca’s room again. This time he called for ... Beth.

He held out his hand as she appeared in the mirror. Walking out she was staring at his hard on. “Beth? Have you ever seen a man’s cock and when it gets hard?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.