Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tom, a single dad, gives into his daughters wishes for a stand up mirror. When he gets it home he discovers it has other uses.Can mirror images come to life?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation  

Tom was elated to say the least. As he stood there thinking of the possibilities and the knowledge he could gain had him almost giddy. He stood before the mirror, grasping the edge, he said “Jill” And there she was, standing beside his naked image. Holding out his hand she stepped out and took it. Her eyes were staring at his cock. “Jill, do you like what you see?”

“I’ll say, I have wanted to see it for so long ... and now ... May I touch it?”

“Sure, wrap your hands around it and hold it, I want to ask you some questions.” Jill stepped up to Tom, reached out and grabbed his cock. She just stood there holding it, feeling it throbbing in her hand. “Do you like holding it?”

“Ohh ... dad, it’s like a dream come true.” She was dressed like Rebecca was when she appeared.

Tom put his hand on her shoulder. “Jill are you and Rebecca ... you know ... intimate? Jill? Do you like ... girls?” She was blushing and didn’t make eye contact. Something Tom had wondered about, just by the way she acted around Rebecca. “I need you to tell me Jill. Are you?”

She let go of his cock and held her hands in front of her, looking up at Tom, almost sad. “Beck and I are such good friends, about a year ago, for some reason I began to have fantasies about her. Things we could do together ... as more than friends. I began seeing her in a new way. One time after that, mom had me cleaning out the attic when I came across a box of my dad’s. In the bottom was a magazine ... one about ... lesbians. I hide it in my room till later. That night I locked my door, took out the magazine and began looking through it. I saw girls, naked ... with each other, doing things to each other. All of which seemed so ... loving. I removed my pajamas and began rubbing myself. My feelings for Rebecca became stronger. I imagined doing those things with her, I came so hard, and I thought for sure someone would hear me. I have kept the magazine hid, all this time.”

“Jill, have you ever told Rebecca how you feel?”

Jill grabbed his arm and looked at him. “No dad, I just couldn’t. I felt she would never forgive me and I would lose my very best friend.” She glanced down now. “You probably don’t want any more to do with me ... now that I have told you that.”

Tom held up her chin to look at her. “Jill, I think Rebecca is the luckiest person in the world to have such a best friend as you. And if that is how you feel, so be it, I don’t think any less of you.”

“Really ... Dad you’re not just saying that? You really mean it.”

Tom turned her around, standing behind her looking in the mirror. “Jill, let’s say I’m Becca, standing behind you naked.”

“But she doesn’t have a cock.” she smiled

“Focus, now, would you want her to reach around and began to unbutton your blouse?”

Jill just stared at the reflection, trying to imagine it was Becca standing behind her. She could see the hands coming around and undoing the buttons

Tom untied the bottom and undid the buttons, opened the shirt and removed it. Jill’s breath caught. He removed her bra, her titties were a little larger than his daughters and the nipples stood erect. Her areolas were puffy. What a sight. “Should Becca touch your titties with her hands Jill?”

“Mmmhuh.” Her eyes were wide, mouth open some as Tom rubbed his palms over her stiff nipples. He could feel her pressing into his hands. Tom closed his fingers over her titties, twirling his fingers as he pulled them straight out, stopping to tug at her nipples before letting go.” Ohhhh ... that feels sooo good.”

Tom than reached down and removed her shorts. She had on the tiniest panties. After her shorts hit the floor, “Do you want Beck to do other things to you?”

“Yesss” She said breathlessly. Tom grabbed her panties, front and back and began sawing her panties through her pussy and ass hole. Jill closed her eyes and moaned as Tom did this. Her ass was humping slightly. Tom kissed her down her back; kneeling behind her he slowly removed her panties. He could immediately smell the aroma from her pussy. She was turned on! She stepped out of her shorts and panties.

“I think I would like to taste your ass Jill” Jill immediately opened her legs, wide. Tom, with his thumbs, opened her cheeks and began running his tongue all over her ass. Rimming her hole and pressing his tongue into the depths of her pucker hole. Jill pressed her ass into his face, reaching back and pulling his head tighter into it.

“Yes Becca ... do it more.”

At the mall, the girls were walking out in the isle when Jill said she had to sit down.

“Jill ... what’s wrong, are you ill?” Jill was trying to relieve the good feeling she was feeling in her ass, moving her ass around, and trying to be as discrete as possible.

She whispered to Rebecca. “Beck ... it’s happening to me ... I feel it ... in my ... bottom.”

“Oh my word Jill, What do you suppose it is, could it have anything to do with my mirror?”

“I don’t know, but it seems to be letting up, let’s get going.”

Tom removed his head from Jill’s ass. What an experience. He turned her sideways to the mirror and knelt in front of her pussy. “Jill Do you want Becca to eat your pussy and suck on your clit till you cumm?” Putting her hand to her mouth she just nodded and opened her legs wide. As Tom stared at her smooth wet pussy, Jill was looking at the scene in the mirror. Tom placed his hands on either side of her pussy and opened it up. It was juicy and her clit was becoming erect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.