Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tom, a single dad, gives into his daughters wishes for a stand up mirror. When he gets it home he discovers it has other uses.Can mirror images come to life?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation  

Tom called his company and told them he was taking some time off, family business. Keep him apprised of the upcoming jobs. Tom had gone downstairs to get breakfast. It was about 8:30 and he could hear the girls, talking and bustling around. When they came down stairs, all he could do was stare at them.

Rebecca was the first to notice “Dad? Dad! What are you staring at?”

“Huh? Oh ... well ... your outfits. Aren’t they a little ... revealing?” They had on these types of tennis outfits. Their ass’s made them stick out in the back, kind of like someone was lifting their skirts, which were a little too short in his estimation. And the tops seemed to ... mold around their titties. “Are ... are you going to go out ... dressed like that?”

“Oh dad ... don’t be so ancient. It’s not like we are advertising. We just want to look nice, not young girly, ok?” as she walked to him, putting her hand on his face “Daddy, do you like the way I look, I’m beautiful aren’t I? If you want us to change...”

There it was ... the guilt trip phrase. No matter how you answer, it would come out wrong. Daughters know how to wield this and be very effective in the use of it. “Well ... just ... don’t bend over.” He couldn’t believe he said that. For a lack of words he tried to let it go. Rebecca just smiled and said.

“Daddy, don’t worry about us. We are for your eyes only.” She gave him a little kiss on the cheek and said “Ok, now what’s for breakfast?” As she went to the cupboard to get some cereal, Tom just pondered her statement.

He wanted to say more, but thought it better to leave well enough alone. He wasn’t quit primed and ready for a dad to daughter discussion. He would get his wits about him and talk to her about it later. They sat and ate casual conversation of what they were going to do at the mall and what time he would pick them up. He surprised her by giving them some spending money for food and if they wanted to get something. Of course this was received with shrieking and hugging and thank you and what they could do with the money. He finally got them into the truck and off to the mall. Dropped them off and headed home; he couldn’t wait to put his ideas to the test, now that he had the house and the “mirror” all to himself.

Tom locked the doors and went to Rebecca’s room and stood before the mirror. A little nervous he placed his hand on the edge of the mirror and said “Rebecca” All of a sudden; there she was standing next to him ... in the mirror. Tom stepped back and held out his hand. She stepped forward and took it, materializing as she came through the mirror. She was dressed as she was yesterday, shorts and a tied up shirt.

He looked at her and she said “Hi daddy.”

Holding her hand he said, “ hi beautiful” She just smiled as she stood there. Not offering any conversation. He led her out of the room and to his bedroom. Closing the door, he walked her to the bed and with her standing before him; he sat on the edge of the bed. He opened his legs and pulled her till she stood between them. “Rebecca, you are so ... beautiful” he said as he ran his hands up and down her sides. Holding on to her hips he said.

“Rebecca, I want to ask you some questions and I need you to answer me truthfully. Ok?”

“Sure dad, anything, and what do you want to know?”

“How do you really feel about me? Tell me everything, even the secrete things.”

“Ok.” Placing her hand on his shoulder...”You know I love you very much. I think about you all the time. You have made me so very happy and I feel so safe and complete when you are around. I think about you holding me and kissing me ... on the lips.”

“And what do you want me to do to you?”

“Daddy, I want you to take my clothes off and feel me all over. I want your hands all over my body. I want you to kiss me ... all over my body ... and in every place.” Staring right into his eyes “Daddy I want you to make love to me ... I want you to fuck me Daddy. That is what I want.”

Tom just stared at his daughter, not believing what she just said, but remembering that comment at the table caused him to rethink that. “Becca, do you play with your pussy a lot?’

“Yes Daddy, especially when I am thinking about you”

“And just when is that honey?”

“It seems like all the time now. If you would start doing things to me it would help to ease these feelings.”

“And do you want to sleep with me at night?”

“Ohhh, daddy, that would be the greatest. I have even thought of making up a story of being afraid so you would let me.”

Tom just sat there, trying to wrap his mind around all that his daughter had told him about herself. His cock was beginning to get hard as a rock. “Becca, what if I was to get married again, how would you feel?”

She thought a moment and said “Well, I would be happy for you. I don’t ever want to make you feel that I am possessive. I could learn to love who you marry, it might be hard to call her mom though. I would still want you to do things to me. I know we would have to be discrete though.”

“Is there anyone in particular you would want me to marry?”

“Oh dad, I think you know the answer to that. Why Karen of course. By what Jill has told me, she would love to be your wife, but she doesn’t think you even notice her. Also it would be so neat to have Jill as my real sister.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.