Mirror Image
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tom, a single dad, gives into his daughters wishes for a stand up mirror. When he gets it home he discovers it has other uses.Can mirror images come to life?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation  

“Dad ... Dad Are you up yet?” It was Rebecca, knocking on his door. “Dad ... come on ... we want to get the mirror in my room.”

“Huh ... ok ... ok. I’m up. Go down and get some breakfast and I’ll be down.”

The girls hurried downstairs. Tom looked at his clock. “7:30 am? You have got to be kidding.” Tom got up and got dressed. Looking himself in the mirror, wondering if last night was a dream, he half hardily said “Tom? Are you there?”

Immediately his image spoke “Yes Tom, it’s me. You look a little startled.”

“Oh ... still trying to wrap my mind around this, I guess it is all true.”

“Yes Tom, now go and enjoy the day.” Tom’s reflection returned to normal.

“No one would ever believe this” Tom finished getting dressed and went downstairs. Walking into the kitchen were the two girls. “Wow.” he thought. Their shorts looked tighter and they had their shirts tied under their titties and a bare stomach. They got up and came over and gave him a big hug. Again, pressing their bodies tight to him. “Boy, you two are affectionate this morning.”

“Dad I still can’t believe you bought me this expensive mirror. I just don’t know how to say thank you.”

“You already have, now let me get some coffee and we will get the mirror into your room.” His wheels are turning now of the many possibilities. “Jill, why don’t you call your mom and have her come over and view the grand prize.”

““Oh that’s a great Idea and my sister also.” She hurriedly went to the phone and called. “Mom said they would be over this morning.” With that said they ran upstairs.” Come on dad.”

Oh the devilish thoughts that were going through Tom’s mind. Thoughts he had never entertained before. He went up to his room and told the girls to help him remove the mirror and they will take in the stand and then put the mirror into it. Excitedly they helped move it in. Rebecca was almost giddy. Getting something she always wanted and more than she could have ever hoped for.

“Oh daddy ... it’s just ... beautiful.”

“Girls take a closer look, and feel the texture of the wood.” It was almost like something else was taking over his thoughts. He would have more questions for his image.

The girls stood in front of the mirror looking at themselves. Rebecca reached out and rubbed her hand on the wood frame of the mirror itself. “Ohh” When she pulled her hand back, Jill did and said the same thing. Looking at each other, Rebecca replied.”Jill did you feel that?”

“Yah, it was kind of a sensation, maybe in the wood?” Tom just smiled to himself, knowing full well what happened. Just then the door bell rang. The girls realizing who it was quickly ran downstairs. There were all kinds of laughter and talking. He then heard a bunch of feet running up the stairs and coming back into the bedroom were Beck, Jill and her 14 year old sister, Beth.

“Hi Mr. Wilkins, is this the new mirror?” she said as she walked over to it. Looking at herself she too reached out and ran her hand over the mirror’s edge. “Oh ... what was that?”

“Yah, that seems to happen whenever you rub your hand on the wood. I think it’s harmless though.” Jill was talking like she had all the answers now about the mirror.

Just then Karen walked in the door. She was dressed in a nice sundress. “Well is this where all the excitement is? Hi Tom”

“Hi ... Karen” For some unknown reason Tom was really eyeing over her body. And this did not go unnoticed by Karen. This caught Karen off guard... “Yah, this is what all the fuss has been about. Have a closer look why don’t you. The woodwork is fabulous.” They both walked to the mirror, Tom just hoping she will touch the mirror.

“Tom, it’s just gorgeous, and there seems to be some writing on it. Do you know what it means?”

“No, it was probably someone’s gift to his wife or something.” Tom was trying to get her mind off the inscription, didn’t want to attract too much attention to what it really means.”

“Mom, run your hand over the wood on the mirror ... try it.”

“Oh? Well ok ... Oh! What was that? It felt like ... well I don’t know, a shock maybe? But this is wood, how can that be?”

Tom just felt overjoyed at the fantasies that he was thinking. “Yah, we all have felt it. Maybe it has something to do with the type of wood. Friction, you know” Tom being a carpenter, trying to dazzle them with something that may sound logical, especially coming from him.

“Well I guess that could make sense” Karen said. “Well does this event call for a party or some kind of a rite of passage to the teen girl on her first adult size mirror?” Everyone laughed and commented at how beautiful it was. “Tom lets order pizza or something to celebrate this momentous occasion. It’s on me.” Karen grabbed his arm as she led him out of the room. “And you dear man need to tell me all about how your daughter got you to buy that for her. It looks very expensive.”

They ordered pizza and wings and sat around talking. The girls went in and were watching some teen program while Tom explained how he got the Mirror. “Karen, it was just uncanny, how it all worked out. It was as if ... as if Rebecca was supposed to have the mirror.”

“Well Tom if you ask me I think it is your wonderful personality that got the mirror.” They chided each other for a while then Karen said. “Tom, can we go into the kitchen, there is something on my mind I would like to talk to you about.” They walked into the kitchen; Tom offered Karen a drink and sat at the table, wondering what this is all about.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.