Mirror Image - Cover

Mirror Image

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tom, a single dad, gives into his daughters wishes for a stand up mirror. When he gets it home he discovers it has other uses.Can mirror images come to life?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation  

Tom puttered away at the mirror stand, gluing, clamping and fastening it together to hold the mirror. As he put the mirror into the stand a funny feeling came over him. “Whoa. What was that?” It gave him a creepy shiver. His attention was now drawn to the inscription around the edge. He wrote it down and went to his computer to look up the meaning. It was written in some type of old English dialect it said “Whomsoever readeth this inscription and addeth the word “allismine” will be the master of the mirror.”

“What in the world is that all about? The master of the mirror? Tom got up and went into his daughter’s room. Knocked and walked in. Beck and Jill were busy rearranging her room for the mirror.

“Oh dad, it’s going to be perfect. Can Jill stay the weekend, she won’t be any bother, and we’ll help with anything that needs to be done. Can she? Please?” Again, how can dads refuse, I think it’s built into our genes.

“Well, Ok. But no staying up after 1 am. And tomorrow we will bring the mirror into your room. This will need to set over night for glue to dry. Jill, call your mom to make sure it’s ok.” Tom knew it was. Karen had lost her husband a few years ago, so it was just her, Jill and her younger sister. She seemed to have this thing for Tom, but he never let it go anywhere, and she never pushed the issue. He began thinking of her. Those nice tits and that ass of hers could see where Jill got it from.

“Dad ... Earth to dad. You kind of zoned out there. You ok?”

“Huh? Oh ... yeah uh Jill call your mom, I’ll get something for supper ... maybe pizza?”

“Dad, you’re the best, come on Jill let’s call your mom and tell her the good news.” They ran downstairs leaving Tom to think.

“What in the world is wrong with me?” He said as he sat on his daughter’s bed. “I’ve never had these kind of thoughts as I’ve experienced today, Checking out Beck and Jill, and now Karen?” Tom was absently running his hand over her covers thinking out load. “This is where her ass would be.” Tom jerked his hand back as if there was a snake there. Standing up and looking at her bed. “Tom, you have got to get this under control.”

The rest of the evening went pretty good. They had their pizza and snack, watched a movie together. It was,” Back to the future”. Remarking how Michel J Fox was born out of time and way too early in life for them. Teens, I guess they always see the important parts of movies.

The girls went up stairs to change into their pajamas. They were both modestly dressed girls. But when they came down to hug him goodnight. Tom’s eye’s almost dropped out of their sockets. They were both dressed in these Teddy’s. Their titties were almost visible, short and with that bikini underwear. “Dad is there something wrong?” Beck said looking puzzled at her father’s expression.

“Oh ... Oh ah ... no. Just ... never seen you dressed soo...”

“Dad, it’s no big deal, it’s warm in our bed room and beside ... were getting older. Don’t want to dress like little girls. And you’re our dad.” He was amazed at how matter of fact she said it. And the reference they made to “their dad”. When Jill lost her dad, she asked him if she could call him dad. Well how can any father turn down a request like that? Made her feel more secure, he thought.

He stood as the girls came over to him, hugging him, doing that sandwich thing again. “Dad, thanks again for the mirror, I won’t forget it ... ever.” They pressed their bodies to him as they hugged. He could feel them pressing their pussies against his legs. Was he imagining this? He fought the urge to hold them to him. He broke the connection by setting down. They let go and Beck turned and said, “Don’t forget to kiss goodnight.” A ritual he had done with both, for a long time.

Tom sat in his chair as the girls walked up the stairs. Wiggling their cute little asses as they walked. Maybe on purpose? Tom realized he had the biggest hard on he had ever had. His mind was so confused. He went and got a stiff drink and sat and contemplated the strange day. It was almost 2 am when Tom went up to bed. Stopping in to kiss the girls goodnight, Rebecca’s night light was on, giving just enough light to see. As he approached the bed, both girls were lying on their stomachs, their legs were spread apart some. Their nighty had risen up to completely expose their panty covered ass. Tom noticed the panties were almost see through. He was just mesmerized at this sight. The urge was there to pull them panties down and open their ass cheeks.

Toms urge was so strong; he was leaning over the bed, when something caught his eye, movement. Between their legs. “Oh my goodness, they’re both ... rubbing their pussies in their sleep.” Tom was so aroused he had to hold still or he would cum in his pants. Every so often they would move their hands and you could hear a slight moan. “What are they dreaming about?’ He thought. Tom knew he had to get out of there. He leaned down, gave a peck on the cheek and got up to leave.

A very sleep voice said.” Good night daddy, love you”

“Good night Becca, love you too.” And with that he walked out, closed the door and leaned against the wall. “Am I becoming a pervert?” Tom walked to his room, undressed and sat on the bed, putting his head in his hands, trying to make some sense of the days and nights activities.

“It all seemed to start with this ... mirror. Rob said it seemed to have an influence. I just passed it off as nonsense.” Tom stood and walked to the mirror. Looking at his naked form, he had the compelling urge to repeat the inscription. Tom gripped the mirror with both hands and read the inscription around the edge. Then he ended with the word “Allismine.” He was overcome by a strange feeling. Standing there looking at himself in the mirror, he began rubbing his hands over his body. His cock sprang to life. Tom began stroking his cock, looking at himself in the mirror. It was really turning him on. He began thinking out load.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.