A Morning After Amongst Equals - Cover

A Morning After Amongst Equals

Copyright© 2018 by T. MaskedWriter

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - While flying to San Finzione, Julie tells the story of the morning after her and Troy's first night together.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Julie Equals and Susan Bailey sat on the couches of one of Air Finzione’s SST flights, finding the seat belts between the cushions as the plane taxied onto the runway at SeaTac to take them to San Finzione.

Nine months prior, the two of them had visited San Finzione for the Festival of Cupid, at a time when a dear friend of theirs had been through a life-changing experience and decided that she wanted a child and could think of no better father than Julie’s husband, Troy. Because all of them but Susan had been friends since childhood and because Jealousy was not a concept that existed in the Equals Household, they were honored to help.

Now, they were on their way to join Troy and their friend, Contessa Helena de San Finzione, for the birth. Troy had been spending a lot of time in San Finzione the past few months, primarily to help Helen’s nicotine cravings, as she was a heavy smoker; but also, to assure her that she could handle motherhood, that the father would be there to help, and that their upbringing would be nothing like her own. She’d gone into labor two hours previously, and they’d been packed and ready to run out the door when the limousine from the San Finzione Consulate in Seattle came to rush them through security to their flight. With the diplomatic plates and the owner of the airline being a personal friend, they were rushed onto the tarmac to the plane for immediate takeoff.

“I keep hearing about all this airport security shit,” Susan half-said to Julie, who was on the phone with Troy and Helen. “And I never have to go through a metal detector.”

“It’s good to be friends with The Queen.” Julie responded after ending the call.

“Until one day, it’s ‘off with your head.’” Susan replied.

“I doubt she’d ever do that.” Julie said, locking her belt into place as they turned onto the runway. “Despite everything else, Helena’s really not the vindictive type.” Julie thought on those words for a moment. “Unless you hurt someone she cares about. Or really piss her off. When that happens, we stay out of her way. Well, you and I do. Troy might be able to talk her down. He says everything’s fine there, by the way. Paul’s with them now, he’s saying we should get there about in time.”

Julie referred to Dr. Tenente Paul Maisson of La Squadra de Ultimados, San Finzione’s Special Forces division and, since Generalissimo Ramirez had been made Supreme Commander of their armed forces two years before, La Contessa’s personal guard.

“The way she feels about both of you,” Susan said, tightening the seat belt. “I’m surprised she hasn’t tried to steal Troy away from you. Or you away from him. Or both of you.”

Julie gave a little laugh at that.

“You might be surprised to hear this, but she was always sort of pushing for us to get together. It wasn’t like ‘if I can’t have you, nobody can.’ More like ‘if I can’t have your hearts, then you two should have each other.’”

“She already had both of them.” Susan replied. “Just not all to herself.”

“Even with what was going on between us, Helena’s still the first person I called the morning after.”

“Well, Seattle to San Finzione is the only flight I’ve ever taken, so I have no way of knowing if it’s a long or short flight. Other than the fact that it’s Trans-Atlantic, so I’d imagine it’s a long one. We’ve got time, is what I’m saying.”

Julie checked the time on her phone. Three in the afternoon meant that they’d get to San Finzione at about ten in the morning.

“It looks like we’ve got time,” Julie said. “So, would you like me to tell you the story, or would you like to experience it?”

Susan leaned over as far as the seat belt would allow. This was something that the power that they, Troy, and Helen all possessed to control the minds of others made possible. Whenever they could, they used it to help others. One of the uses that they’d discovered for it was telling stories of their past. Julie could simply tell her the story, or she could let her experience it as if Susan were playing Julie’s role in the memory. Susan chose the latter. With the three of them having known each other their whole lives, and Susan only having come to join their family in the last two years, they’d been able use it to let her in on a few ‘you had to be there’ stories.

“Hmm ... HEAR about you fucking Troy or EXPERIENCE it ... I’ll take the second one.”

Julie reached out to take Susan’s hand. She felt her pulse and began tapping in time with it. Susan began to relax and close her eyes.

“In that case,” Julie said, her voice taking on a relaxing tone. “Go deeper and relax, Susan. Come, enter my imagination and see him.”

Susan sighed and was there.


Troy Medina was dreaming about an angel giving him the best, most loving blowjob ever. He slowly began to wake up and open his eyes as it dawned on him that it wasn’t a dream, but something happening to him in real life right at that moment.

Another angel was giving him the best, most loving blowjob he’d ever had. In the morning light streaming through the windows and shining down at the foot of the bed that used to be his parents’ and was now his, he could make out the halo around her head, but couldn’t see her face from it.

A reminder that he’d been drinking the night before came in the form of the hangover that hit him. Troy gave a sound that was half a moan at the amazingly skilled mouth around his dick, and half a moan at his head, when he remembered what had happened last night, and whose face was under the halo that he could now see was hair that started as Dishwater Blonde at its roots, then shifted color as it grew longer to a Buttery Blonde. She took her mouth off of it and looked up at him.

“Morning, Master.” Julie Andrews, no relation or affiliation whatsoever to the actress/singer of the same name; said to him as she took a little pause. “He got up a few minutes ago and was looking lonely.” She said before going right back to it.

As he enjoyed it, memories of the day before began trickling through the hangover as his blood was diverted away from causing him a headache. Picking Julie up at the airport, his talk with The Colonel, coming back over here to pack up Propappou’s things, then taking a nap with Julie. A nap that made him start thinking about her in a way he’d never spent much time dwelling on before. Waking up too late to go out, deciding to grab something from a drive-thru and pop in a movie; having some of Propappou’s Metaxa over Cookie-Bar Sundae Rainbow Explosions, deciding to play a little hypnosis game like they’d done since the two of them learned the secret of controlling minds at a young age. And that led to ... the building tingling sensation started in his balls. Julie was ... amazing at this.

“Julie, I ... I’m gonna ... I don’t wanna...” He tried to tell her that he was about to cum. Julie’s response was to toss her hair back, look him intensely in the eye, and redouble her efforts. Despite the movement of her head and placement of her mouth, he recognized the look on the face of his oldest, best friend. It was the look she gave whenever someone dared her to do something, right before she did it. She sped up and swirled her tongue around him until Troy couldn’t take it anymore and exploded.

Troy had never thought of Julie as “the little girl next door.” Not the little part, at least, because she was a week older than he was. It was an occasional joke that, because she’d been born before him, HE was the one who got to claim that SHE had been his best friend his whole life. And any suggestion of the two of them doing what they’d spent the last night doing usually came as part of Julie’s reply to that joke, along with a laugh and a punch on the arm. That Julie might do what he’d woken up to her doing; much less, after Troy warned her what was now happening, and Julie made clear that she was all right with it, had been something they’d laugh off and whomever they were with at the time filed away with all of their other suspicions until inevitably concluding that the two of them MUST be “more than friends.”

They had, in fact, been more than friends forever; just not in the way that their partners in previous relationships thought. Julie had been raised just as much by Troy’s parents, and then his great-grandfather after they were killed in a car accident, as her own, and vice versa. When she was still a child, Julie learned to speak Greek simply from how much time she spent with Troy and Propappou. By the time they reached the age where boys and girls typically start noticing each other, they were close enough to brother and sister that the idea had been completely absurd to them.

As Julie crawled up the length of his body, he gave a little chuckle and thought the same question they’d been asking each other all night. “Why the hell didn’t we do this years ago?” Julie gave Troy a brief peck on the lips, not knowing if he was the sort of guy who’d think a deeper kiss after she’d just swallowed him would be “gross.” She was surprised when Troy gently lowered her lips to his again and parted his own to let her know he wasn’t that type of guy. He’d tasted himself on other women’s lips before, but Julie’s taste was something he’d only experienced last night. Troy had always loved her scent, and now he had a new favorite thing about her.

“Morning, Mistress.” He replied at last. Calling each other Master and Mistress was another habit of theirs that failed to convince anyone that they didn’t have something going on behind everyone’s backs. Nothing sexual had been intended by it, though; it had simply gone back to when they were children. The two of them had watched cartoons and read comics where people were hypnotized or mind-controlled to the point of being obsessed with learning how. It had been reflected in their childhood games as well. “Hypnotist” had been a popular pretend game with the two of them, and long before they moved that game into the bedroom like they had last night, Master and Mistress had become pet names to them. They’d learned quickly not to use them in public; so, the fact that it was “yet another little private thing between them” added to the list of suspicions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.