The Chosen - Cover

The Chosen

Copyright© 2018 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young Dylan Maxwell has elves in his garden, beautiful sexy elves. Then the lizard people show up and things get complicated and dangerous.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Extra Sensory Perception   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Double Penetration  

Once he was outside the house, Dylan didn’t grab his cycle so he could ride over to his friend’s place; instead he let himself into the shed used to store garden tools. Once he was away from prying eyes, he mentally opened a curtain in the elven facet and he stepped through to find himself outside Gwendolin’s palace.

He mentally closed the ‘threshold’ behind him. Gwendolin had assured him that humans and Limahl could not pass into this facet, but it was better not to take chances. She had also told him that a person couldn’t open more than one threshold at a time, so closing this one made sense.

It only took moments to sense where the elf Queen was and Dylan strode confidently in that direction. The palace gates opened easily for him.

“I need to remember and ask what type of metal this is,” Dylan thought as he passed through the silvery gates.

He walked along a corridor until he sensed Gwendolin behind one of the doors. He wasn’t sure if there was any protocol to observe, but knocked on the door to be on the safe side. Gwendolin herself opened the door and looked surprised to see him back so quickly.

“Back already?” she asked. “Did you miss me that much?”

Dylan boldly took her in his arms and gave her a blistering kiss. Leaving Gwendolin breathless, he smiled at her and started to explain why he’d returned.

“Of course I missed you,” he began, “you’re a very beautiful woman and I will always remember you as my first. That’s not why I’m here though.”

Gwendolin ushered him into her apartment and closed the door. She gestured to a comfortable looking love seat and they both sat down.

“Would you like refreshments?” she asked.

“No, I just had breakfast,” Dylan answered. “Look, there are several things I need to discuss with you.

“Fist off, I’ve found where Evalyn and Syxal have been taken and I need some help to think about how we can rescue them.”

Gwendolin leapt to her feet in excitement, a torrent of questions spilling from her lips.

“Gods! That’s incredible. How did you find them so quickly? Where are they? Are they okay? Are they hurt?”

Dylan tried to calm her down.

“Calm down, Gwendolin,” he suggested. “If you’d let me get a word in edgeways, I’ll try to answer all of your questions.”

The elf Queen did quieten and she resumed her seat beside him.

“Okay,” Dylan began once more. “They’re being held in a house not far from where I live. I was just sitting in my bedroom when I suddenly sensed them in my mind. I could tell the direction their emotions were coming from, so I simply followed those until I came to the house.

“At first I could feel that they were anxious, but that passed away really quickly. Then all I got from them was a sense of euphoria almost. When I got to the house, I could see images of them – probably from their own thoughts. They were fucked to a stand-still by four guys for over two hours and they loved every second of it.”

“Oh dear god no!” moaned Gwendolin. “Limahl?”

Dylan could hear the horror in her tone.

“No,” he responded. “They were all humans, four big guys. I’m guessing from how Evalyn and Syxal were responding to them that they’ve already been drugged using that limus you told me about.”

“But why humans?” Gwendolin wondered aloud.

“I’ve no idea,” he replied. “I can tell you for sure that there are Limahl inside the house though. I saw one come out this morning while I was watching the place.

“The weird thing was that I saw images of Evalyn and Syxal going down a set of stairs and entering a room. Once they stepped over the threshold of the room, I lost all sense of them immediately. It was like when they first appeared in my head when I was in my bedroom, only in reverse. First nothing then they appeared and I could follow their emotions to find them. Then down the stairs and into the room and then I could feel nothing.

“I’m guessing that there is a facet down there and the doorway is the threshold. Oh, and yeah, there’s another thing. When I first sensed them, I got the impression from Evalyn and Syxal that they’d already been held captive for several days. If they’re being held in a facet like this one, why had several hours past when they stepped out of it back onto Earth? You told me that no time would pass while I was here and that seemed to be the case when I returned. Why does it seem to be different for the facet where they are?”

Gwendolin thought about his question for a few moments.

“It makes sense that the Limahl had to come from somewhere, so I think you might be right about where they are holding Evalyn and Syxal, they must have their own dimension” she said eventually. “Perhaps the rules with regards to ‘time’ are different in the Limahl facet? Maybe time still passes on Earth, but the rate of time is much slower?”

“That might explain it,” Dylan agreed. “So, like a day in Limahl-land would equate to, like, an hour on Earth?

“Anyway, back to the question of why the Limahl have given your elves over to four humans to play with? From the way you described the Limahl, I would have thought they wouldn’t have wasted any time in raping Evalyn and Syxal themselves.”

“I’ve no idea,” answered Gwendolin. “You’re sure the four men were humans?”

“Positive,” Dylan replied. “Two black guys and two white guys, but definitely all humans.”

“How are you going to get Evalyn and Syxal out of there?” Gwendolin then asked.

“Whoa!” gasped Dylan. “Me? That’s one of the reasons I’m back here, I need some help. I only saw one Limahl coming out of the house, but god knows how many of them are in there. The four humans were big fuckers too. There’s no way I can do this on my own!”

“What?” challenged Gwendolin. “You expect me to allow elves to go back to Earth to help with this? We don’t fight, full stop.”

Dylan stared at the small elf Queen without speaking for a moment. The silence hung heavy between them.

“You know, Gwendolin,” he spoke eventually. “You were quick enough to attack me with spears and stuff when I first came to this facet. Why is going to rescue two of your own people any more difficult?”

“We only fight to defend ourselves,” the elf Queen insisted.

“But isn’t rescuing Evalyn and Syxal exactly that, defending yourselves?” Dylan asked, exasperated.

“No, it’s different,” Gwendolin argued. “We would be deliberately putting ourselves into a position where we would have to fight. We can’t do that.”

Dylan snorted in disgust.

“You told me that the Limahl started taking your people captive a long time ago,” he said to her. “Maybe instead of running away to hide, you should have started fighting back then. What has hiding done for you? Not a single elf born in over a thousand years? Perhaps it’s time to fight back and see if you can’t reconnect with humans again into the bargain.”

As he was speaking, Dylan began to think that convincing the elves to fight might answer a question that had been bouncing around inside his head. Gwendolin had told him about the Limahl inveigling their way into positions of power and influence on Earth. According to Gwendolin, they did that so that they could start wars and undertake criminal activity with impunity. Dylan knew that a single fourteen-year-old boy couldn’t do much about that on his own, but if he could get the elves to fight? His musing was interrupted by an emphatic response from the elf Queen.

“It’s not going to happen, Dylan. You will never persuade us to be aggressors; it’s just not in our nature.”

“So, you just expect me to do it all on my own then?” Dylan asked her

At least Gwendolin had the good grace to be embarrassed by his question, but she didn’t refute what he was saying.

“Okay, so you’re not going to help me with that,” Dylan sighed in disappointment.

“There’s something else that you can hopefully explain for me then. This morning I discovered that I could read my mother and sister’s thoughts. They both told me that I smelled sexy and I think they were coming-on to me. What is going on with that?”

Gwendolin looked at him with a puzzled expression.

“Hold on,” she said. “You can read the thoughts of other humans?”

“Isn’t that what I just said?” Dylan snorted. “Both my mother and my sister. Then they started to get all frisky with me.”

Gwendolin thought of something else that had puzzled her about her Chosen.

“Wait, when you returned to earth the last time, did you close the threshold that Evalyn and Syxal had opened?”

“Yeah,” Dylan answered, puzzled at her sudden change of topic.

“No one should be able to do that,” Gwendolin informed him. “It seems that there is far more to you than even I first thought. A Chosen and a ‘reader’ and now you are doing things that shouldn’t be possible. To my knowledge there hasn’t ever been a ‘reader’ who could read other humans.

“If I had to guess then I’d say that you are giving off pheromones – that’s why your mother and sister said you smelled sexy. You’re giving off something that attracts females sexually. If you are, you should be able to control it. I can’t explain why it is that you can read them too – much the same as I can’t explain why you could close Evalyn and Syxal’s threshold. It shouldn’t be possible.”

Once again Dylan was frustrated. He had returned to the facet hoping for help from Gwendolin – help to rescue her elves and help to find explanations for the weird things that were happening. It appeared as if he wasn’t going to be successful in gaining either.


Fliss and Koresh watched the monitors with interest. The two elves had slept for some time after they had been returned to the basement from the party room. Now Evalyn and Syxal had been awake for several hours and it had been around ten hours in total since they had last been exposed to any limus.

It was clear from what the hidden cameras and microphones were picking up, that both elves were starting to show signs of withdrawal. They lay on their sides curled up in pain. The elves alternately held their stomachs and then their heads, all the while moaning piteously.

Fliss turned to his junior. Both of the Limahl were highly aroused, the strong emotions of craving and pain from the elves was feeding and exciting them. Reluctantly Fliss gave Koresh his instructions.

“Tell Howie that it’s time for another session,” he ordered.

“A pity,” Koresh responded. “I am so enjoying their pain!”


Marcus was once more dispatched to fetch the two elves. When he opened the door to the basement he was met with a pitiful sight. Evalyn and Syxal were still covered in dried cum with their hair also matted with the stuff.

When the elves saw who had opened the door, they were quickly on their feet and rushed towards him.

“Please fuck me?” whined Evalyn.

No, fuck me, fuck me,” insisted Syxal.

Marcus smiled despite the mess the elves were in. Clearly the elves equated the euphoric feelings they now craved with the sex they had enjoyed with the four humans and not with the drug that had been used on them.

“All in good time girls, first we need to get you cleaned up again,” he told them.

After a quick shower – during which both elves continually implored Marcus to fuck any or all of their holes – he led them back to the party room where his three partners were waiting.

By now Evalyn and Syxal were openly trembling, their need was so strong. They would do anything to return to the state of bliss they had experienced on their last visit to the party room.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.