The Chosen - Cover

The Chosen

Copyright© 2018 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young Dylan Maxwell has elves in his garden, beautiful sexy elves. Then the lizard people show up and things get complicated and dangerous.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Extra Sensory Perception   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Double Penetration  

Gwendolin escorted Dylan to the facet that Evalyn and Syxal had opened. She gave him one more scorching kiss, putting all of her desire for him into it, before he finally stepped through, back to his own garden on Earth.

It was still full dark and Dylan was pleased to have some confirmation that what Gwendolin had told him about no time passing on Earth while he was on her facet was true.

Dylan would have been dismayed, as would Gwendolin, to know that that the Limahl had developed similar facet abilities. They had taken the elves into their own dimension immediately they had them under control. The tract house in Markham was on Earth, but the basement was a dimension bubble for reasons of security – no one would blunder into it by mistake. Neither would elves be able to enter it to rescue Evalyn and Syxal, as elves could only enter the Limahl dimension when captive of a Limahl.

Evalyn and Syxal had been in ‘Limahl time’ and their ordeal had therefore been playing out for the entire time Dylan had spent with Aster and Tayla and then with Gwendolin. The two elves had been at the mercy of the Limahl for three days in the Limahl dimension.

Dylan’s mind turned to what he could do to find and rescue the two elves. He considered the existence of the open ‘curtain’ in his garden a potential problem and without thinking about it, he reached out mentally and simply ‘wished’ it closed.

He had no idea of the consternation his actions caused on the other side of the facet. The elves believed that only those who opened a facet could close it, so they immediately started looking around for Evalyn and Syxal. It was only when it became clear that the two elves hadn’t returned that Gwendolin voiced an alternative possibility.

“Could the Chosen have closed the facet?” she asked. “That shouldn’t be possible, but is that what happened?”


Evalyn and Syxal had no way of monitoring the passage of time. The basement had no windows so they couldn’t track the rise and set of the sun. It felt as if a long time had passed since they had been taken. Their meals appeared while they were sleeping and that had led them to believe they were being watched over somehow.

Upstairs, Weston and Howie had been joined by Marcus and Ronnie – all four were naked and the way the room was furnished left no room for doubt what it was intended for. This was a party room.

Marcus was another black man, almost the twin of Weston. Ronnie was another muscular human. He stood at 6’4” and had short, cropped, black hair with brown eyes.

“You know,” began Ronnie, “I don’t understand how these dudes are playing this. I mean, we all know they get off on fear and pain. So why don’t they just rape these elves themselves? Why go to the bother of having us break them first?”

Howie considered the other man for a moment before answering him.

“Yeah, they would definitely have more fun doing it that way – I’ve seen just how much they get off on rape, but you need to know that there’s a longer term game plan here.”

Weston nodded in agreement.

“I hope you don’t have any problems with being a daddy,” Weston chuckled. “They are hoping that we can get these two pregnant so they can have two more little elves to play with in the future.”

“Pregnant?” asked Ronnie. “Are you sure?”

“Oh yeah,” replied Howie. “That’s the way they always play it. We’ll get to have these two to play with for a day or two – maybe even three if they really want them pregnant badly enough. By then the elves will be so broken they’d beg a rabid dog to fuck ‘em, Christ, the Limahl would probably get off on watching that!”

“So we can knock these bitches up? Cool!” said Ronnie.

“The Limahl obviously think it’s possible,” said Weston. “To my knowledge it’s never happened, that doesn’t stop them from trying though. Why should we care, it just means we get to fuck some tight elf pussy.

“Marcus, go and get them. Bring them up here and let’s get this party started. Don’t forget to put some of this on your hands and make sure you rub it on them.”

Weston lifted a jar from a small table and tossed it to his partner.

The large black man unscrewed the lid from the jar and scooped out some of the pale green gloop contained within. He set the jar down and rubbed his hands together, spreading the gloop liberally across both hands.

Marcus left the party room and walked a few yards along a hallway until he came to another door. There was a light switch to the right of the door frame and he flicked it, turning on the light over the stairs that were revealed when he opened the door. Descending the stairs to the basement, he paused before opening the door. A huge smile was painted on his face as he knew he was going to enjoy the next couple of days.

“Showtime!” he grinned to himself.

He flicked another switch on the wall to the side of the basement door turning on the light inside the room where Evalyn and Syxal were being held. He opened the door and watched as the two elves blinked in the sudden bright light.

“Christ, they’re filthy,” he thought to himself.

Three days without toilets or bathing facilities did indeed mean that the elves were dirty and they smelled ripe.

“Come on girls, time to take a shower and clean up,” he suggested.

Marcus knew he wouldn’t be able to enter the room. He didn’t know what stopped any of them from going in, but he’d already tried once and some kind of invisible barrier precluded him from entering. The Limahl hadn’t shared any details of facets with the humans, not thinking that that was necessary.

Evalyn and Syxal were very wary, but the prospect of being able to wash was too strong a temptation to hold them back. The fact that Marcus was a human and not a Limahl (albeit he was naked) also lessened their fear somewhat. They rose unsteadily to their feet and approached the large human.

“Come on girls,” Marcus encouraged. “I’m not going to bite you.”

Marcus let Evalyn pass in front of him and then took hold of her right arm before she could start up the stairs. Reaching behind himself, he took Syxal by her left arm and then urged Evalyn to begin to climb. His skin to skin contact with both elves allowed him to transfer some of the limus he had spread on both hands onto their skin. Unbeknownst to Evalyn and Syxal, the drug began to work on them immediately.

Once they reached the top of the stairs, Marcus led the elves past the door to the party room and into a family bathroom. He urged them both into a corner, taking the opportunity to stroke their arms, passing more limus to each of them in the process.

“There’s all the liquid soap and shampoo you’ll need on that shelf,” he advised them. “Wash thoroughly and don’t forget your hair. I’ll go and get you some towels.”

Marcus locked the door from the outside and returned to the party room where the others were waiting.

“I’ve taken them to get a shower,” he advised his partners. “They’re both filthy. Although I suppose it’s not going to matter much soon, as we’ll have them covered in cum in no time at all.”

All four laughed and leered at the prospect of giving the elves a cum shower.

I need to take them some towels and I’ll take some of this too, just to make sure they’re really in the mood.”

As he spoke, Marcus lifted the jar of limus he had used earlier; clearly intent on applying more of the gloop once the two elves had finished showering.

He unlocked the bathroom and had to push the door forcibly to get it to open, as the elves had dropped their boots and clothing on the floor immediately in front of it. Looking towards the shower, he let the air in his lungs out in a whoosh, as he caught sight of Evalyn and Syxal naked for the first time. The elves were in the shower together and going by the slightly glazed look in their eyes the limus was definitely already affecting them.

“Towels, girls,” he told them.

He set two large, white, bath sheets on the vanity and then took a seat on the toilet so that he could watch them as they washed. Evalyn and Syxal smiled at him and he was pleased to see they were glancing at his cock and licking their lips.

He smiled back, certainly enjoying the view he had. Both elves could have been teenaged cheerleaders. Their 5’2” bodies were lithe and toned with absolutely no fat on them. Their long platinum hair was now clean but wet and it stuck to the skin on their backs, reaching to just above their tight butts. Four A-cup breasts were topped by hard little nipples and looked as if they were aching for some attention. Marcus could feel his cock beginning to harden just by looking at them both.

“Okay, you look clean enough,” Marcus told them. “Why don’t you turn the water off and step over here so that I can help you get dry?”

The limus had obviously removed any wariness they had had, as both elves hastened to do as he had asked. He turned them to face away from him and picked up one of the towels, using it to begin to dry the water from Evalyn. Behind her back he put two fingers into the jar of limus and scooped out a generous dollop. With his other hand still holding the towel to Evalyn’s hip, he pushed and urged her to turn round.

All of Evalyn and Syxal’s pleasure receptors had already been overwhelmed by the drug and they were hornier than they had ever been. Seeing a cock, something that neither had seen for more years than they cared to remember, had the elves almost panting in need.

Marcus drew the towel up between Evalyn’s thighs, swiping the water from her sparse pubic hair. When he pulled the towel away, he could see that her pussy was already swollen and leaking juice.

“Looks like we have a horny little elf on our hands,” he chuckled.

Sitting back on the toilet seat, Marcus was at eye-level with her pussy. He brought the fingers covered in limus up between Evalyn’s thighs and smeared it directly onto her nether lips. Evalyn hissed in pleasure at the touch and the rush the drug induced as it entered her bloodstream.

Marcus picked up the second towel and repeated the entire process with Syxal, smearing limus on her pussy too, this time catching her clit as he reached the top of her lips. Syxal’s legs almost buckled at the rush she received and Marcus stood quickly to help steady her.

“When was the last time either of you saw a cock?” he asked.

The elves now openly stared at his hard tool, the lust very evident in their slightly glazed eyes.

“A long, long time ago. Too long,” panted Syxal. Evalyn just nodded in agreement.

“What would you say if I told you that there are three more cocks just as big and ready and waiting for you to have fun with?” he asked with a leer.

“Mmmmmmm, that sounds too good to be true,” groaned Evalyn.

Marcus dropped the second towel and picked up the jar of limus. He headed for the door and called to the elves over his shoulder.

“What’s keeping you then?” he laughed. “Let’s not waste any more time giving you girls what I can see you badly need.”

Weston, Ronnie and Howie stood up when the door to the party room opened and Marcus led the two elves into the room.

“Guys let me introduce...” he paused and looked enquiringly at the elves.

“Evalyn,” Evalyn helpfully supplied her name.

“Syxal,” Syxal added.

“Let me introduce Evalyn and Syxal,” Marcus continued. “These poor elves haven’t seen a cock in a long time and something tells me they have a craving to try some out. What do you say we give these girls what they need?”

Evalyn and Syxal had huge grins on their faces. Their eyes flitted from one hard cock to the next and back again. All thoughts of their predicament were gone, lost in the fog of lust that now clouded their brains.

Weston stepped forward and put his arm around Syxal’s shoulders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.