The Chosen - Cover

The Chosen

Copyright© 2018 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young Dylan Maxwell has elves in his garden, beautiful sexy elves. Then the lizard people show up and things get complicated and dangerous.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Extra Sensory Perception   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Double Penetration  

Evalyn and Syxal were terrified. They huddled together, trying to comfort each other and stave off the cold air in the damp basement the Limahl had brought them to. Both had heard stories about what happened to elves who were taken by the Limahl, but neither had ever contemplated being in this situation.

“I’d rather kill myself than be used by these foul beasts,” Syxal moaned.

Evalyn shuddered as her friend’s words conjured up an image of being forced to submit to a hulking Limahl.

“We have to remain strong,” she told Syxal, “Maybe all the stories we’ve been told are exaggerated. Maybe they won’t give us limus and we’ll be okay.”

“Face it, Evalyn,” Syxal responded tearfully. “All the future holds for us is a life as sex-crazed slaves to a bunch of lizard-men.”

Unseen by the elves, low-light cameras fed their images to a bank of monitors and hidden microphones picked up even their whispers. The monitors were situated in a room above the basement, a room in a boringly normal two storey tract house in Markham, Ontario. Inside the room, watching the elves with hungry, almost feral looks, were two Limahl and two humans.

“How are you planning on breaking them?” asked the first human.

This was Howard (Howie) Svensson. He stood at 6’2” with a powerful build, short, almost cropped fair hair and blue eyes. It was quite obvious looking at him that he had some Scandinavian heritage.

“We’ll let them stew down there for a few days,” replied one of the Limahl. “We are currently feeding on their fear and it tastes oh so sweet. It’s been a long time since I’ve had the pleasure of feeding on elf emotions and I’d like to savour it.”

The Limahl was a male – to the two humans he looked like a perfectly ordinary guy standing at just over 6’. For those who could see past the projected image, he was a lizard and the ridged crest on his head, running from his forehead to the nape of his neck, added a further 3” to his overall height. His name was Fliss, and the fiery red colour of his ridge marked him down as a middle-ranking Limahl officer.

“It’s a first time for me,” hissed the second Limahl. “Now I know why the others rave about elves. The taste of their fear is exquisite.”

His name was Koresh and he was younger and junior to Fliss. He stood about the same height as Fliss, with a similar ridge, but his ridge was a dull beige colour.

“I’m looking forward to this, I’ve broken a few elves over the years and it’s fuckin’ hot,” grinned the second human.

Weston (never Westie!) Jarvis was a 6’3” black man. His head was shaved and his eyes appeared as black as his skin. Like the other three he was all bulging muscle and no fat.

“We using a standard approach?” asked Howie.

“Yes,” replied Fliss. “Let’s enjoy their fear for a few days and then you guys can break them for us. I think I can get Marcus and Ronnie for a few days – four would be better than two to do the initial job.”


Lady Gwendolin walked round the bed loosening the restraints that had been used to hold Dylan down.

“I think you’re idea of having a do-over for your virginity is a good one,” she purred, “but instead of rewarding those two hussies, why don’t you take me back to the suite and test out your enhancement?”

Dylan was a fourteen-year-old virgin (as far as his memory was concerned) so the possibility of sex with anyone sounded great, although somewhat unnerving. Eyeing Gwendolin up and down suggested a night with her would be beyond great.

He had already noticed that she was several inches taller than the other elves he had seen, but that still only put her at 5’4”. She was svelte and what he could see of her in her capri pants and vest certainly more than held his interest. Apart from her added height, she had the same long platinum blonde hair, impossibly tight butt and very firms tits it seemed that all elves had. Even the gold circlet she wore added something – almost as if he was going to get the chance to make love with royalty.

Gwendolin could detect Dylan’s nervousness as she in turn now looked him up and down. She guessed he was around seventeen years old, which meant he was still young and that probably explained why he was a virgin. It couldn’t be because human girls found him undesirable, because she found him extremely handsome to look at.

Dylan was something of a loner in elementary-school and had not taken part in any team sports – although he had promised himself to try out for soccer when he started high-school. He felt that he needed to try to make more friends and that was one way he could achieve that.

Despite not ‘suiting-up’ for sports, he was extremely fit. That was due to his own rigorous work-out regime that supported the martial arts training that he loved so much.

He was already tall for someone who had just turned fourteen, standing at 5’10”. A mixture of weights, pull-ups, press-ups, sit-ups and squats, together with daily runs for cardio, had resulted in him having developed an impressive physique.

Dylan’s ‘enhancement’ now only added to the overall package (haha) and Gwendolin found herself salivating at the prospect of spending time with him. She thought a boost to his self-confidence might help him overcome his nerves, so she took his hand and pulled him over to stand in front of a full-length mirror. Dylan’s gaze immediately dropped to look at his enhanced cock.

“Wow!” he gasped. “That’s pretty impressive for a fourteen-year-old!”

Gwendolin raised her eyebrows in surprise, having only just guessed his age at seventeen, hearing that he was only fourteen shocked her. His virgin status and nerves now made even more sense. She began to think that she would need to take the lead in their evening together, to ensure to get the most out of it.

Dylan meanwhile was still fascinated by his increased length and girth.

“Seeing as I’m only fourteen, will it still grow a bit bigger as I get older?” he asked.

“I don’t have much experience with these things,” Gwendolin answered. “It’s possible I suppose. Why don’t you put your robe back on and we can head to the suite?”

As they left the ‘sterile’ room and began walking along the corridor, Gwendolin decided to try to keep Dylan talking in the hopes that would help him to relax.

“So, we know you were a virgin when you came through the facet, but just how much experience do you have with girls?” she asked.

Her choice of topic somewhat back-fired though, as she saw that Dylan grew extremely nervous again at her question.

“Eh, I’ve always been a bit of a loner,” Dylan tried to explain, “so I haven’t really done anything, not even kissed a girl.”

Gwendolin hastily tried to re-assure him.

“Don’t worry, I’ll teach you everything you need to know,” she comforted. “Before the night is over you will hopefully be an accomplished lover. And remember, Aster and Tayla gave you some additional gifts – so with your enhancement and those gifts you shouldn’t have any performance anxiety.”

Dylan thought back to what Gwendolin had told him that the two elves had done to him.

“That’s right. She said that they had increased my stamina and improved my recovery time. Sweet!” he thought.

Dylan might have been nervous and inexperienced, but he was still highly intelligent. He made a suggestion.

“Thanks for offering to teach me, Gwendolin,” he said. “Here’s a suggestion though – given my ability to ‘read’ you, why don’t you just think of what you’d like me to do and I’ll pick it up from there. That would definitely be less awkward for me.”

“Brilliant!” she replied. “Let’s try that.”

They reached the suite and Gwendolin entered first. Once Dylan passed through the doorway she closed and locked the door. She led him over to the king-size, canopied, bed and had him sit down.

“Let’s start with kissing since you said that you haven’t ever done that.”

Dylan focused to connect with her thoughts and then with only a moment’s hesitation he put his arm around Gwendolin’s shoulders and pulled her towards him. He angled his head and kissed her lips ever so softly, gradually opening his own lips to let his tongue emerge to caress hers. Without any verbal communication he knew exactly what she wanted – when to ramp up the passion of the kiss, when to move to nibbling on her neck and throat and when to be aggressive or passive.

Gwendolin was soon moaning into his mouth and when they paused their kissing she expressed her delight.

“Oh wow, you’re idea was a good one and you’re certainly a quick study,” she moaned. “That was incredible. Perhaps we should just continue like this and see where it takes us?”

“Fine by me,” Dylan agreed, reaching for her lips once more with his own.

As their tongues duelled and Gwendolin grew hotter and hotter, Dylan’s main problem was that her thoughts didn’t seem to dwell on one single thing he should try next. Her desires flitted from one thing to another and he read images of him playing with her little A-cup tits and nipples, of her sinking to her knees to suck his enhanced cock and frequently of him thrusting lustily into her pussy.

“I’ll just try to make the progression logical,” he thought.

With that decision made he continued to kiss her, keeping things soft at first. His right hand moved upwards from where it had rested on her hip and he began to unbutton the little vest top she was wearing. When all of the buttons were undone, Dylan began to lay a trail of kisses down Gwendolin’s throat and across her chest. His hand pushed the vest top out of the way and his lips traced across her smooth, silky skin – getting closer and closer to her aroused nipple.

Now that he had taken the lead and was making a positive and definite move to progress things, Gwendolin’s thoughts began to focus on what he was doing rather than flitting all over the place. That allowed Dylan to read exactly how she wanted his mouth to treat her breasts – where she wanted him to lick and suck, how soft or rough she wanted him to be and when he needed to move on before she died of frustration.

He drew his mouth back from her perky little tits and met her eyes.

“I think my little elf Queen loves having her nipples sucked and bitten,” he suggested.

Dylan read the sudden spike in her arousal for what it was. Gwendolin got off on him talking dirty to her.

“Well I’ll be happy to oblige with that as I quite enjoy the idea myself,” he thought.

Gwendolin’s thoughts were now flipping between having him between her thighs licking the nectar from her adorable little pussy and being on her knees with his huge cock in her mouth and down her throat. He could read that the blow-job was connected to a concern to help him get off quickly so that he would last longer when they eventually progressed to making love.

“Well I think she’s forgotten about my gifts and I don’t believe lasting will be a problem, but what fourteen-year-old virgin is going to pass up the chance of his first blow-job?” Dylan thought.

Pulling away from Gwendolin, Dylan stood up and shrugged out of the robe he was wearing. The sight of his fully erect eleven inch cock almost frightened him, but he saw Gwendolin licking her lips in anticipation.

“I want you on your knees, elf Queen,” he ordered. “I want to feel my cock in your throat and I want to fill your belly with lifejuice!”

Dylan felt another surge in Gwendolin’s arousal in response to him ordering her around. It seemed that she had some submissive inclinations. He filed that away too and began to wonder how he might use it to make her experience as memorable as possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.