The Chosen - Cover

The Chosen

Copyright© 2018 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Dylan Maxwell has elves in his garden, beautiful sexy elves. Then the lizard people show up and things get complicated and dangerous.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Extra Sensory Perception   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Double Penetration  

Lady Gwendolin smiled happily at Dylan’s positive response.

“Excellent!” she said. “That makes me very happy indeed and as I said, if you are really serious about trying to rescue Evalyn and Syxal, my two gatherers, you would need to do this. Without the enhancement you would not be able to counteract the effects if they have already been given Limus.

“Why don’t we give you a chance to clean up before we carry out the ritual that’s necessary for the enhancement? We might even be able to find you something more suitable to wear!”

Dylan glanced down at himself and his face immediately reddened in embarrassment. With all that had been going on he had forgotten that he was still only wearing his pyjamas and that there was a large wet stain on the front of his pants from when he had come earlier.

Gwendolin seemed to find his reaction hugely amusing and she laughed. Dylan thought the tinkling sound was possibly one of the most beautiful things he had ever heard. He tried to cover his growing infatuation by asking a question.

“What does this ritual involve?”

“Oh it’s quite painless I can assure you,” Gwendolin answered. “You’ll sleep through the entire thing, so don’t worry about it.”

Dylan smiled nervously.

“That’s a relief, I’m not very brave when it comes to pain” he responded. “Can we do it now please? I want to go after the elves as soon as possible. Will the ritual take long to carry out?”

Gwendolin’s silvery laughter tinkled again.

“I can tell that you are eager,” she said. “But remember, no time is passing in your dimension while you are here. Once you have had a chance to clean up we will have everything ready for the ritual. Aster, will you show Mr Maxwell to one of the guest apartments and help him bathe please?”

The elf that had brought Dylan the food and water appeared at Gwendolin’s shoulder and smiled at him.

“Of course, my Lady,” she curtsied to both Gwendolin and Dylan. “Please, come with me.”

Aster led him from the room and back to the corridor. Dylan had no idea which direction they walked or even how far, as his eyes were glued hypnotically to the tight elven ass jiggling from side to side in front of him. The skin hugging Capri pants showed no visible lines and Dylan guessed that meant that the flawless butt was gloriously naked under the thin covering.

Aster glanced back over her shoulder to ensure that he was still following and couldn’t help but notice where his attention was focused. She didn’t appear offended at all by his staring; in fact she seemed to smile encouragingly.

Stopping outside another ornate metal door, Aster pushed it open and gestured for Dylan to enter. Inside was a suite with a king-sized, canopied, bed and a further door leading into a sumptuous bathroom. The bath was sunk into the floor and appeared once again to be made from solid white and pink marble.

The elf began to run the water, adding some crystals that immediately started foaming and giving off a scent of Lily-of-the-valley. Dylan stood and watched, feeling a little awkward.

“Does she expect me to just strip off in front of her and get in?” he wondered to himself.

A few moments later his doubts were removed.

“What are you waiting for?” Aster asked him. “Come on, into the bath so that I can clean you up.”

“Oh my God!” thought Dylan, “did she just say ‘so that she could wash me’?”

The answer to this unspoken question was also soon clear when Aster began to strip off her elven outfit without any apparent embarrassment. She slid into the bath and turned off the water. When she turned to face him, Dylan was treated to the sight of two perfect A-cup breasts, the first real breasts he had ever seen.

They sat high on her chest and had no sag in them whatsoever. Each breast was slightly teardrop shaped and her nipples and areola, which Dylan noted were chocolate brown in colour, covered almost half of their total volume. The colour of the nipples was a delightful contrast to her olive-skinned complexion and for a fourteen year old virgin, it was almost too much. Pulling his eyes away from the alluring vision, Dylan saw that Aster was watching him with a wry smile on her lips.

“Hurry up!” she coaxed him.

Dylan hesitantly stripped off his pyjama top and then even more hesitantly dropped the trousers. Both of his hands moved swiftly to cover his five inch cock, which had been as hard as granite for some time. Trying to maintain his modesty contributed to a rather clumsy descent into the bath, but once he knelt and his groin was below the water he relaxed a little.

Aster moved behind him and produced a silver flask holding some form of liquid soap. She poured some onto her hands and proceeded to wash Dylan’s neck and shoulders. The boy groaned at the sensation of the elf’s hands gliding over his skin. When she let her arms go over his shoulders to wash his chest, Aster pressed tightly up against his back and he could feel the diamond points of her nipples poking into his skin.

The visual and tactile stimulation proved too much for Dylan and, much like had happened when he had fantasised about the elves in his garden, his young teenaged cock began to spurt out his seed. Aster’s giggles made it plain that she knew exactly what had happened and that her stimulus had been the cause of it.

“stand up for me,” she urged him. “After that, we need to make sure your equipment is squeaky clean before the ritual.”

In something of a sexual overloaded daze, Dylan did as requested. He stood up in the bath and Aster moved so that she was kneeling in front of him. Despite having just cum, his fourteen year old cock had lost none of its firmness and she took it in her left hand, giving it a few strokes. Dylan could only groan once more. This was the first time anyone other than himself had touched his cock and he couldn’t believe how good it felt.

“It’s been a long time since I’ve seen or handled one of these,” Aster crooned musically. “That one was much bigger than this, but not to worry; Lady Gwendolin will soon sort that for you.”

Dylan was so euphoric at her touch that the slight on the size of his manhood didn’t even register.

The bath was over all too quickly after that so far as Dylan was concerned. Aster climbed out of the bath and opened a nearby closet from which she drew several large, fluffy, white towels. She proceeded to dry him almost lovingly before using the second towel to dry herself off. Reaching in to the closet once more, Aster produced an equally fluffy, white, bathrobe which she handed to him to put on.

“Now you are ready for my Lady to perform her magic on you,” Aster declared.


Aster led Dylan back out of the suite and presumably towards where the ritual would be performed. He felt self-conscious walking behind her in the corridors dressed only in the short robe (it came down to just above his knees).

Fortunately for his sensibilities, the journey was short and soon Aster was ushering him through yet another doorway. This room was more clinical and sterile than any Dylan had been in so far, indeed it was almost like a private hospital room. The boy was surprised because he had thought that the room where rituals were carried out would be much more ostentatious.

Lady Gwendolin was already inside the room, standing beside what appeared to be a standard hospital bed. Another elf stood on the other side of the bed and Dylan could see that she was extremely excited.

“Good, you are ready,” said Lady Gwendolin. “This is Tayla. Tayla and Aster have volunteered to remain with you here in the ritual room until the enhancement is complete.

“Why don’t you hop up onto the bed and get comfortable. We’re going to strap your arms and legs down, but don’t worry about that. It’s just so that there is no danger of you hurting yourself while the ritual does what it needs to do.

“It should only take about two hours for the ritual to run its course and as I said earlier, you won’t feel a thing, in fact you’ll be asleep for the entire time.”

Aster and Tayla moved on either side of the bed and began to strap Dylan’s arms and legs into the in-built restraints.

“Ahem!” coughed Lady Gwendolin. “I think we need to have the robe off before we do that.”

The two elves dropped the restraints and began to pull the short robe off of Dylan’s shoulders. Once he was naked, they strapped him down and then Aster reached for his cock and stroked it to hardness once more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.