The Chosen - Cover

The Chosen

Copyright© 2018 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young Dylan Maxwell has elves in his garden, beautiful sexy elves. Then the lizard people show up and things get complicated and dangerous.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   NonConsensual   Extra Sensory Perception   Rough   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Double Penetration  

Fourteen year old Dylan Maxwell sat staring out of his bedroom window. It was 2am and he was dressed for bed in his pyjamas but sleep was the last thing on his mind. His focus was on the shrubbery his mother doted on. She worked on those plants every chance she had and it paid her back by remaining perfect – no insect infestations, sensational floral displays and beautiful symmetrical forms. His mother was so proud of that shrubbery. It ran for twenty metres along the 10’ high privacy fence that bordered their property. It was two metres deep and was flanked on the other side by the pinewood decking that surrounded their in-ground pool.

Dylan suspected though there was more to the health of his mother’s shrubs than her green fingers, or even all the love and care she lavished upon it. Two years before he had gotten up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water and movement in the garden had drawn his eye. Stumbling over to the window his jaw dropped as he saw three stunningly attractive girls bustling around his mother’s beloved bougainvillea.

The bougainvillea grew along the entire length of the privacy fence and as he watched, the girls moved systematically from one end of the fence to the other. They seemed to be using small delicate brushes to sweep the pollen from the deep purple bougainvillea blossoms into little silver flasks.

“What the hell are they doing in our garden?” Dylan asked himself.

He studied the girls more closely and his eyes widened in amazement. The girls all had pointy ears! At the age then of only twelve, Dylan was in the throes of puberty and had just begun to be interested in girls ‘that way’. He therefore hadn’t registered the ears at first because he had been too busy staring at the girls’ impossibly tight butts and small but firm tits. He then realised that the outfits they were wearing should have given him a clue.

Each girl was dressed the same in dark coloured (it was night-time so he couldn’t tell the exact colour) Capri-style pants and vest tops (looking to be the same colour as the pants) that left five inches of their midriff bare.

“They’re Elves!” he thought to himself. “We’ve got fucking Elves in our garden!”

The Elves were slender and relatively short at only around 5’2”. Their hair looked platinum blonde, though again it was difficult to be sure given the light, and was plaited in a French braid to just above their butts. Given the distance from his bedroom window to the shrubbery, it was difficult to make out their facial features, but their eyes looked bigger than normal and were almond shaped.

That first night Dylan had watched them brush the bougainvillea blossoms for over an hour before they had worked along the entire twenty metres of fence. When they finished they ran gracefully to the back fence and seemed to pull back a curtain of some description.

The silver flasks were placed inside the curtain and the Elves then picked up something else. When they started to make their way from plant to plant along the length of the shrubbery, Dylan realised that they were holding watering cans.

He suspected that the cans did not contain ordinary water and that this was the Elves ‘payment’ for harvesting the pollen. He also suspected that the Elvish water was at least in part responsible for the health and beauty of his mother’s shrubbery.

Since that first night, Dylan loved to watch the Elves working in the garden during the summer. They only seemed to come when the bougainvillea was in bloom and he missed them for the remainder of the year.

Now, back to tonight, he was rewarded for his patience as he discerned a ribbon of light at the back fence and two beautiful Elves slid through ‘the curtain’ into the garden. He loved to watch the way they moved – almost like they were dancing. He had of course checked out the back fence after first seeing ‘the curtain’, but in the cold light of day he could find nothing but fence.

Tonight’s visitors were as beautiful as all the others that Dylan had seen over the past two years. He loved watching their little bubble butts twitch in their tight pants. He’d never tried to approach any of them, somehow understanding that to do so would scare them away.

Dylan just enjoyed the way both Elves bent and swayed as they brushed the pollen from the bougainvillea blossoms. He wished he could speak to them, wished he could be closer to them to gauge how beautiful they really were. He let his mind wander, dreaming of holding one of the Elves and feeling her firm little tits, with hard nipples, boring into his chest.

Not surprisingly his cock was hard as steel – it usually was when he watched the Elves in the garden. Dylan’s imagination conjured up an image of an elf kneeling before him, his cock embedded in her mouth. The imagined feeling was sensational. Despite the fact he was a virgin and had no sexual experience to draw from, somehow he could feel the elf’s tongue lapping at his sweet spot. The feeling was incredible and he threw his head back in ecstasy. Moments later he felt his 5” hard-on buck and he spurted his cream into his pyjamas.

Coming down from the out-of-this-world high, Dylan glanced out of his window and could swear that the two Elves were looking directly at him, as if they knew he was there and that he had just cum in his pants.

“Fuck! Did they feel that? Did they feel me cum?” he asked himself.

Movement behind the Elves distracted him and the momentary connection was gone – or so he thought. Glancing up at the back fence he saw three ‘things’ clambering over the 10’ fence and they dropped to the lawn. His brain had labelled them ‘things’ because he had no frame of reference to draw on that helped identify what he was seeing.

The ‘things’ were about 6’ tall. They wore jeans, T-shirts and sneakers, but what was totally ‘off’ was that their arms were foreshortened/their legs were huge, they had long snouts and the killer was the muscular and ridged tail that extended some 4’ behind them. They also held baseball bats in the hands at the end of their short arms.

Dylan could see that all three were focused on the Elves.

“Oh fuck! Look out! Behind you!” he screamed inside his head.

Amazingly, it was as if the Elves heard every word. With a last look at his window, they whirled to face the ‘things’ and quickly moved apart so that they were harder to take down. The ‘things’ also spread out, trying to keep the elves hemmed in.

“I’ve got to help them!” Dylan thought. “I’m coming!” /i} he screamed in his mind, hoping the Elves would hear him.

Turning, he dashed for his bedroom door. He paid no heed to the fact he was barefoot and had a soggy, spermy, mess in his pants. His sole focus was on helping the elves.

Dylan scrambled down the upstairs hallway and almost tumbled head over heels down the stairs to the ground floor in his haste. He reached the French windows that led out to the back garden and tried to tear them open. They were locked! Dylan looked down the garden. The ‘things’ had already subdued the elves somehow. Two of them had an elf over its shoulder and all three were headed towards the back fence.

He raced to the kitchen. There was a key-rack on the wall by the backdoor, which undoubtedly held the keys to the French windows, but Dylan ignored it and instead twisted the knob on the back of the kitchen door and threw it open. Rushing into the back garden he found it deserted. The elves were gone. Gone, taken by three beasts that Dylan couldn’t begin to get his head around.

“What the fuck do I do now?” Dylan wondered.

He stood in the garden, barefoot, sucking for a breath and his pyjama pants soggy and uncomfortable.

“The curtain! Maybe it’s still open and I can get through it and raise an alarm,” he thought.

Dylan ran towards the back fence, to where he had seen ‘the curtain’ open time and time again over the past few years. He had searched for this opening before without any success. To his surprise this time he felt a velvet-like drape in his hands and he didn’t hesitate to pull it aside and step through the opening that was revealed.

The first thing Dylan did when he stepped over ‘the curtain’ divide was screw his eyes up tightly. He had transitioned from the dark back garden to a fully sunlit glade. His eyes opened again quickly when he heard a feminine scream.

Turning towards the sound of the scream, Dylan could see an elf backing away from him.

“It’s okay,” he said, trying to sound re-assuring. “I don’t mean any harm.”

He held his arms out, palms down in what he thought was the universal sign for ‘calm down’, but it didn’t seem to have the desired effect.

“Ma’am, you have to try to calm down,” Dylan tried again.

“How did you get here?” the elf shrieked in terror. “You’re a human; you’re not supposed to be able to pass through the facet!”

Dylan had no idea what the elf was talking about but he didn’t want to alarm her any further. He thought that sitting down would make him less threatening, so he did that.

“Ma’am, I mean you no harm, I promise you,” he told the elf again, “but I’ve got a really bad situation that I need to deal with like urgently. Two elves have just been taken from my garden and I need some help in trying to rescue them.”

Without any warning, Dylan found himself ensnared form head to foot in a very fine mesh net. He was bundled in his back and fell over onto the grass. Someone rolled him over several times so that he was yet further tangled up in the net. At last he came to rest and he could see that he was now surrounded by a group of angry looking elves. Several of them had long spears pointed at his head and others had bows drawn ready to let loose arrows if he so much as twitched.

The group parted to let another elf pass. She was several inches taller than the others and wore a circlet of gold on her head. She was slender and sleek, with the long platinum blonde hair that all of them seemed to have. Her eyes were almost oriental in shape but they were coloured a piercing blue. Her lips were currently narrowed and her brows drawn together. She was clearly angry.

Dylan felt as if her gaze was almost looking into his soul.

“How did you enter the facet, human?” she demanded.

That was the second time this ‘facet’ had been mentioned and Dylan gathered that his being able to pass through it was somewhat unusual. He decided that nothing but the truth would serve him despite how hostile the elves appeared to be.

“Em, I just walked through a kind of curtain thing at the bottom of our garden,” he answered. “The two elves that came to gather the bougainvillea pollen left it open when they were grabbed.”

There were a series of gasps from all of the elves that surrounded him.

The taller elf spoke again.

“Impossible!” she spat. “Are you claiming that you could actually see an elf? On Earth?”

Dylan couldn’t understand why she thought that this was so unusual.

“I’ve been seeing elves in our garden for two years now,” he told her. “They come and collect the pollen and then water my mother’s shrubbery almost like some sort of payment for taking the pollen.”

“A Chosen one!” gasped one of the elves holding a spear.

“He’s a Chosen!” gasped another, her tone holding a note of awe.

The eyebrows of the elf with the gold circlet had rapidly shifted from being drawn together in anger to being raised almost up to her hairline in surprise.

“You are a chosen one?” she asked, her voice almost a whisper, as if she dared not speak the words aloud.

“I’ve got no idea what a chosen one is,” Dylan responded. “Look, I came here hoping to find some help. The two elves in my garden were attacked by three ... em, ‘things’. They were carried off.”

“Attacked? Carried off?” the tall elf queried. “What were these ‘things’ that have taken two of my gatherers?”

“I’m not really sure what they were, that’s why I’m calling them ‘things’,” Dylan answered. “I’ve never seen anything like them. They were wearing normal clothes but they had short arms, huge legs, long snouts and tails.”

“Limahl!” spat the elf. “You could see these creatures? Are you sure?”

“How could I describe them to you if I didn’t see them?” Dylan asked logically.

“Release him!” the tall elf ordered. “Only a Chosen would be able to see elves on Earth - so it is written in our history scrolls. The very fact that he can speak and understand Elvish is surely another sign. I’ve never heard or read of any human who could see a Limahl, however, but then, a Chosen hasn’t been found in over a thousand years so who knows what they are capable of!”

The elves moved quickly to unravel Dylan and free him from the net. He was puzzled by much of what was going on, but especially by the elf’s reference to him speaking and understanding Elvish. As far as he was aware all of the conversation so far had been in English. The night (or here, day!) had definitely been totally surreal.

“My name is Lady Gwendolin,” the tall elf informed Dylan. “I am the ruler on this facet. Come, we will feed you and then you and I can talk.”

“But what about the elves who’ve been captured?” Dylan asked. “Aren’t you going to help me rescue them?”

“Eventually perhaps,” Lady Gwendolin answered him. “You are their only hope, but as you are you’re not ready. In any event, no time will pass in your dimension while you are here, so don’t feel as if you have abandoned them. Come, let’s eat and talk.”


The elves escorted Dylan across the glade and through a wood. When they emerged from the trees a shimmering city stood before them. The buildings and towers were all constructed of some kind of silver metal and glass which caught and reflected the rays from the sun, causing the shimmering effect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.