A Feminine Touch
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Judy needs more from her marriage. The girls at her office and her boss show her another way to help her. She is reluctant at first but finds that this is the answer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Workplace  

Judy lay on top of the covers, in just her panties. She had just drifted off to sleep when she felt a hand on her chest. Thinking it was Jim’s she relaxed as it played with her nipple. Then she realized it was coming from the other side. When she opened her eyes, there was Pam, kneeling on the floor. She put her hand on Judy’s lips and shushed her. Pam removed her hand and smoothed back Judy’s hair as she fondled her nipple. There was enough light coming in from the lights outside to see clearly.

“Honey you need this.” She whispered to Judy. Judy just lay there, looking at Pam as she played with her nipples. They were rock hard as Pam placed her other hand on her belly and slid it down to her pussy, over her panties. She was lightly tracing around her clit and running her finger up and down the crack. She could feel the wetness coming thru her sheer panties. She began moving her fingers to the top of her panties. “Shall I slide them in?”

“Mhuh” She was beginning to breathe harder as Pam slid her fingers into Judy’s panties.

“Judy, open your legs wide. I want your feet to touch your husbands.” She did till she could feel Jim’s leg on her foot, her other foot was off the bed. Pam kissed her and sucked her nipple as she played in her pussy. She went slowly so as not to make any sound. Jim was so out of it so he would not have wakened anyway. But Pam acted as thou he might, so this made the whole act more intense. Pam could feel her orgasm approaching. “Now you have to lie real still and not jerk around. When you are close, tell me. We want it to build slowly.”

Judy told her she was there 5 times. Her pussy was sooooo wet and she didn’t know how she would contain it when she came. “Judy, I am going to slowly rub your clit and finger you when you cum and I want you to cum in your panties. You will have to be very quiet. We don’t want to wake your husband. I am not going to go hard or fast.” Now Judy knew what this would mean. In the past she has done this, when she had been in the office and couldn’t let her actions be noticed. Her orgasm was so intense she thought she would pass out.

“Judy? I want you to cum this time. Keep your legs open and try not to move or make a sound.”

Judy came almost immediately. She grabbed the sheet as she stiffened. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened as she breathed as quietly as she could. It was very hard. She humped her pussy into Pam’s hand; her legs were trying to shake as the cum poured out of her. The orgasm was the most intense she had ever experienced. Pam was circling and penetrating but all in one slow deliberate motion. The orgasm seemed to go on forever. When Pam removed her fingers, the orgasm began to cease. Judy’s panties were soaked. Pam pulled them down her legs and off, bringing them to her nose and smelling. She loved the aroma of a freshly creamed pussy in a pair of panties. She would keep these for a long time.

“Judy, place your hands over your head and turn on your side away from me. I want your ass on the edge of the bed.” Judy slowly turned to her right side, facing Jim, who was still fast asleep. She felt so stated from the orgasm, but she knew Pam was not through yet. When she turned over and stuck her ass over the bed, Pam opened her ass cheeks and stuck in her tongue. Pam gave her ass a little slap and told her to stick it out some more over the bed. When Judy did, the sight of that ass like that almost made her cum.

Pam rimmed her ass, and then stuck her finger up in her hole as far as she could go as she licked her finger where it went into Judy’s anus. Pam was pumping her finger and making come here motions with it. Judy was trying to squeeze her legs on her clit as she felt another orgasm building. Pam could feel her muscle tighten on her finger quit regularly now. Pam quit and then told her to turn and face her to the edge trying to stick her pussy out as far as possible. Judy turned and presented her pussy. Her legs were straight and together but her clit was sticking out.

“Judy, I am going to eat your pussy now, try to stay still.” Now Judy knew this would be very difficult. Getting fingered was one thing but to be eaten out, well this might be interesting. Pam began slowly licking her clit, sucking it into her mouth and slowly rimming it with her tongue. Pam didn’t give any attention to her titties or her hole, just her button, which by now was almost like a cock. It was so hard and erect.

It wasn’t long and Judy was there. Stiffening her legs and her whole body, trying not to hump her pussy as Pam kept up a slow focused vigil on her clit. Her pussy was squirting between her legs; the sheet would be soaked when she was through. “Mm ... eheheheheheheheheh.” She was trying to be quiet and not move much, but it was almost impossible. She thought the last orgasms were intense. This was the cou-de-gras of orgasms. It peaked and seemed to stay there. Finally Judy had to push Pam away, she couldn’t take any more. She grabbed her titts and held her legs together as she went through the remainder of the orgasm.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.