A Feminine Touch - Cover

A Feminine Touch

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Judy needs more from her marriage. The girls at her office and her boss show her another way to help her. She is reluctant at first but finds that this is the answer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Workplace  

Pam left work early that afternoon. Upon entering the house, she saw Judy, in the recliner, rubbing her pussy as she watched one of the movies. Pam came up behind her, leaning down she placed her hands on Judy’s titts. “Ohhh ... Pam ... you startled me, didn’t hear you come in.”

Pam began playing with Judy’s nipples “Mmmm. I was thinking of you and I just had to come home and do you before I took you home. I see you like my movie collection.”

Judy was blushing a little. “Well ... it is ... interesting. How the wife seems to have a little help from a friend when the husband doesn’t seem to supply all the stimulation she feels she needs.”

“Judy? That has been my point with you all along. I want to give you what you feel you are missing. Not replacing mind you, just filling in. Now I want you to go up stairs, get on my bed, on your hands and knees and wait for me. Can you do that?” She gave Judy a kiss, Judy nodded her head yes as she got up and went up stairs.

Pam had removed all her clothes and put on her strap on. She was so Horney. She just loved fucking Judy that it was becoming almost an addiction. As she entered the bed room, seeing Judy on the bed, her back arched so that it made her ass stick up. The sight made Pam wet instantly. Judy saw her enter the room. The cock was swaying as she walked, and it looked just like her husband with his hard on.

Pam came up behind Judy on the bed, running her hands on her ankles all the way up to her ass. Judy’s ass was wide open in this position. Placing her hands on her ass and leaning in. “Oh Judy ... I just love your ass ... Mmmm” As she began tonguing her hole. Judy just purred, loving the feeling of what Pam was doing to her. “Mmmm I can’t believe your husband doesn’t spend any time in your ass. I don’t think he knows what he is missing.”

Pam began kissing up the crack of her ass. She began going up her back with her tongue. Pam was running her hands on her side and caressing her titties and nipples as she approached her neck. Judy closed her eyes, basking in the feelings of what she was experiencing. Her pussy was so wet. Having all the attention given to her, arousing her to heights she has not experienced before. She wishes it could be this way with her husband. Her ass was swaying some as Judy felt her orgasm on the rise.

Pam lifted her cock and placed it between Judy’s ass cheeks as she nibbled her neck and ears. Her hand was underneath her as she lay partially on Judy, caressing her nipples and letting her hand journey down over her belly to her pussy, just lightly rubbing it. Pam could feel how hard Judy’s clit was as she circled her fingers around the hard nubbin. Judy was moaning and rocking her ass back and forth as Pam ministered to her.

“Ooooh Pam ... You’re going to make me cum ... Mmmmm Pam! Immmmmmcumming ... mmmmmmnnnnnffffff ... ehhh ... ehhhh ... ehhh.” What Pam was doing to her was just too much for Pam’s married kitten. She was swaying and humping as Pam was rubbing the cock on her ass hole and playing in her pussy. When Judy calmed down some, Pam placed the cock at her hole and pressed it in. “Mmmmmmm yesssss Pam ... Do it ... do it to me ... fuck me Pam... ?Fuck me ... mmmmmmmm”

After Judy was through she lay down and turned over. She told Pam to remove the cock. As Pam took it off she could see her cum dripping from the wet phallus. Judy got out from under her and told her to lie down. “Pam, you have been so good and sweet to me. No thought of your own pleasure, now it is my turn.” Judy lay on top of her and began kissing Pam as she held her arms above her head. Pam was really taken up in what Judy was doing to her.

Judy got up on her knees and began kissing Pam down her neck to her breasts, holding them as she nursed on her nipples. Pam raised her chest up into Judy’s mouth as Judy licked and sucked on her nipples. She then began her decent. Kissing and licking her way, slowly down to Pam’s pussy. When she got there, Judy did something she had never thought of doing before. She took Pam’s legs and pressed her knees to her chest, lifting her somewhat off the bed. Judy began licking her pussy and her ass as she plunged her tongue into both holes.

Pam was so turned on, she was grabbing the sheets, tossing her head from side to side as Judy ate her as good as she had ever had it done to her before. Judy let go of her legs, opening her pussy, putting her finger in her pussy then into her anus. Pam rose off the bed when she felt the finger in her ass. Judy placed her other two fingers into her pussy and began scissoring them. Pam was moaning, grabbing the sheets so hard her knuckles were white. And then...

“Ooooooooohhhhhhhh Judy ... cummmmmmmmmmming ... like thatlikethat ... Ahhhhhhhhhhh ... Yesssssssss ... sooooo goood.” Pam came and squirted. She was so turned on. It has been a long time sense any one has made her feel like this. And here it is, an unskilled woman. Pam had at least three orgasms, maybe more. After she had finally come down, Judy got up and lay down next to her.

As she was Caressing Pam’s face, “I hope you liked that. I mean for all that you have done for me.”

Pam kissed her; her pussy taste was still on her mouth. “Oooh Judy ... you were just ... wonderful. I can’t remember when I have cum like that, and from someone who didn’t think they had it in them, go figure.” They just lay there in each other’s arms. After a while they got up and showered, Pam telling Judy about Nora and her promotion.

“Oh Pam, I am so pleased to hear that. Nora is a wonderful person and a very hard worker. Thank you for helping her.” They got dressed and Pam took her home. Her car was in the driveway when she got there and as Judy was getting out of the car. “Pam, are you doing anything tomorrow evening?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.