A Feminine Touch - Cover

A Feminine Touch

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Judy needs more from her marriage. The girls at her office and her boss show her another way to help her. She is reluctant at first but finds that this is the answer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Workplace  

They drove to her house, opening the gate she drove up and into the garage which was totally private. “Come on, we don’t need clothes.” She followed her into her house naked. Pam took two towels and placed them on the couch, side by side. They sat and watched a show while they ate. It was strange to Judy to be eating naked in a strange house. But for some reason, she felt ... at ease. Pam took their leftovers and went to the kitchen. “Judy, in that top cabinet are some movies, pick one for us to watch.”

Judy got up and went to the cabinet. There was one that caught her eye. It said “the cougar, the kitten and the husband.” Not understanding what this meant, she grabbed it and handed it to Pam as she walked in with drinks in her hand. Pam handed her a drink and when she saw what it was she chuckled.

“Uhmmm. Am I ... missing ... something?”

“No Judy, not at all. I know you are not understanding of what this is about, but it is strange, because it fits you and this situation to a tee.” Pam put in the DVD and sat in the big easy chair, leaned back some, took Judy’s drink and had her sit cross ways on her lap. Like a child would. Pam opened her legs some so that Judy’s ass was somewhat on her pussy. Judy leaned in on her chest as she sipped her drink and Pam pushed play.

A very young couple was having sex. It was very nice, not the usual porn type. The young husband was not so tender and when he came, that was it. She was left to take care of herself. As the movie went on, Judy could relate somewhat to what the young girl was dealing with. Although her husband was more caring then the actor on the movie, she could still relate to the young girl. The young girl was looking at her computer when she came to a lesbian web site. As she watched the slow and tenderness of the girls, she began to talk to herself how she would like to have that.

The girls had finished their drinks and Pam was stroking her hand all over Judy as she laid there in her arms. “Judy, open your legs wide for me.” Judy opened her legs as wide as she could. Pam was slowly tracing her fingers up and down her legs, over her pussy and her titties. Her other hand was toying with her one nipple. The girl meets an older woman and begins to confide in her. She takes her back to her apartment and makes love to her. Judy is juicing up and really getting into the movie.

“Pam, I don’t understand ... the cougar and the kitten?”

“My my Judy, you do live a secluded life. An older woman is deemed a cougar and the younger woman is her ... kitten.”

“Huh? Oh ... ooooh ... I see ... like ... you and ... me?”

“Yes Judy, exactly like you and me. Judy, I want to make love to you. Like you deserve, ok?”

Judy just looked into her eyes, thinking of what she was saying, knowing what she wanted. “Yes ... ok, if ... you want.”

Pam, sat up, had Judy straddle her waist, stood and picked her up. Judy wrapped her legs around her waist and her arms around her neck. Pam held that lovely ass as she carried her to her bedroom. “Judy? Tonight you will be my ... kitten” In her bedroom, a big poster bed with a canopy. There were mirrors on the ceiling of the canopy, at the head and around the room. She sat her down on the floor and hugged her and kissed her the sweetest kiss. Judy was lost in this woman.

Pam began hugging her and lightly stroking her body. Placing her leg, bending her knee slightly to make contact with Judy’s wet pussy. She was just lightly swaying her leg, back and forth on Judy’s pussy. She was kissing her deeply and Judy was just melting into her. This is what she wanted from her husband, but there was never enough. Pam ran her tongue into Judy’s mouth, Judy sucked it, pressing her body harder to Pam, her nipples were like steel points, and she was so turned on. Judy’s arousal was slowly arising. She wanted it to last. Pam backed her up to the bed and laid her down.

Pam turned her over on her stomach. Kneeling on each side, she leaned down and began kissing her ears, neck shoulders. Leaning in and whispering to her. “I think I will spend some time in that ass of yours with my tongue.” Judy just moaned as Pam worked her way, slowly down to her rear. Judy’s legs were trapped closed and Pam pried her ass cheeks open more to reveal her cute pucker. Putting her face down there she could smell the aroma coming from her ass and her aroused pussy. Pam began kissing it, rimming it with her tongue. She tried to worm her tongue into Judy’s hole and move it around.

Judy, face down and trying to raise her ass farther into Pam’s face, was moaning as she enjoyed the ministrations being done to her anus. Her pussy was throbbing from the feeling in her ass. “I want to get in to your pussy Judy, don’t let me, try to keep me out.” Pam began working her fingers down into Judy’s pussy which was so wet that it was not very hard. “That’s it, don’t let me in Judy. Squeeze them cheeks, try to keep me out.”

Judy did try to keep her fingers from progressing and she found that as she tried to stop the invasion of her pussy, that it was turning her on ... quite a bit. She was moaning louder now, humping her pussy as she tried to keep Pam’s fingers at bay. Pam, now with Judy’s juice on her fingers, she would press them over her pucker hole and work them between her tight legs, finally making contact with Judy’s pussy hole and in she went.

“Mmmmmmyessssssss ... yessssssss ... make me cum ... make me cum...” Judy went on overload as she relaxed her legs and let Pam pump her pussy more. Pam put her legs in between Judy’s and Judy spread hers wide open. Pam began fingering her as she played with her clit. Judy was hugging the pillow as her ass humped and stiffened while she orgasmed. Pam crawled up and lay over Judy, enjoying her ass on her bare wet pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.