A Feminine Touch - Cover

A Feminine Touch

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Judy needs more from her marriage. The girls at her office and her boss show her another way to help her. She is reluctant at first but finds that this is the answer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Workplace  

“Judy? Did you like it?” She nodded her head yes, then began to weep, putting her hands to her face as Nora held her to her.

“Oh Nora ... I’m scared. Am I turning into a ... lesbian? Will this ruin my marriage and my relationship with my daughter?” She was crying now. Nora was holding her like a hurt child, the other girls, feeling for her, Beth spoke to her.

“Judy, what you have experienced here will not make you a lesbian. It just means that you now like to enjoy a woman’s touch and caress. Just like you said you were missing. You can have the best of both worlds.”

Judy thinking about what she said. “Really? By doing this ... it doesn’t make me a ... lesbian? Oh ... oh Girls I didn’t ... I mean I don’t.” Her hands on her mouth, feeling she may have offended them. Nora took the reins.

“Judy, we are not offended by how you feel and we know exactly what you are trying to say. It was never our intent to “make” you a lesbian. We just wanted you to know that you can enjoy the softness of a woman and still be straight. Do you still want to be with your husband?”

“Well ... yes I mean I still want a ... cock, and I do love Jim.”

“Well that settles it then. And Judy, anytime you may need a little gentle care? We are here for you, as your friend, helping out another friend.” Judy laid there and they all cuddled, falling asleep. Judy slept the night and when she woke in the morning, she was alone and covered up. She felt ... elated, satisfied, as if something had come to fruition in her life.

Judy got up and showered and went down stairs. Walking into the kitchen, they all greeted her enthusiastically. Asking her how she slept with no one bringing up the subject. She ate breakfast with them, talked some and then told them she was headed home. They all gave her a big hug and thanked her for staying over and they would see her Monday. Judy went to get her purse and was surprised when Nora handed it to her.

Judy spent the rest of the day, just lazing around. She went to get something out of her purse, and when she opened it, there was a small bag inside. “Huh, wonder what this is.” She read the note on the outside.

“Judy, again, we want to thank you for letting us into your life. I hope you will always feel as though we are your friends, nothing more. Here is a little something we thought you would like to remember this special night by. If you don’t like the gift, return it and no questions asked signed Nora and the girls.”

Judy opened the bag and her eyes were as big as saucers. In her hand were 4 pair of panties, and they were still damp. Judy was over whelmed. She wanted to bring them to her face, but she couldn’t. She smiled and folded them and put them into a plastic bag and took them to her room and placed them on her stand.

Judy got into bed early that night, lying on top of the covers, naked; she began playing the events through in her mind. Thinking about how she felt about how the weekend had turned out. She was beginning to caress her body as she thought. Her legs opening as she began spending more time on her legs. Judy reached over and picked up the bag of panties. Taking them out and laying them on her chest, she picked up each one, bringing it to her nose and inhaling the aroma of the pussy that had deposited the wetness there. Trying to imaging whose pussy it belonged to.

Her fingers were now rubbing her pussy, as she brought her knees up. Replaying all the things she experienced and she came. Closing her hand on her pussy and holding a pair of panties to her nose, smelling the aroma and feeling the dampness of the cunt on her face as she rubbed them on her lips and nose. Her pussy was still aroused. She got up; light was still off and brought her lap top over to her bed. Opening it she clicked on Bing and typed in pussy, lesbian, and humping. As she scrolled through the images and then going to the videos she was really turned on now.

Watching the girls fuck and eat each other had her pussy really tingling. She found a video labeled “Husband and bisexual wife” Not knowing what it was, she clicked on it and it began. The man and woman just made love and when he pulled out, in walked another female and climbed on the bed. The husband sat in the chair and watched.

Pausing the video, Judy placed two pillows on top of each other and mounted them. Making sure the crease was in between her pussy lips. She propped the lap top on the other pillow, grabbed another pair of panties, holding them to her face she hit play. It was so surreal. The wife positioned herself just as she had been, face down. The other girl came up, caressed her and opened her ass and began to lick it.

Judy was humping the pillows as she held her nipple with one hand and smelled the panties with her other. Her pussy was really coming alive, remembering how her ass felt with a girls tongue in it. The girl rolled her over and asked her if she wanted to give her what her husband couldn’t. The wife looked at her husband, who was nodding yes, while stroking his cock. The girl asked her if she wanted her pussy eaten. The wife sheepishly nodded yes and then the girl got in a 69 position and Judy watched as they both ate each other’s pussy and ass.

Judy was just a humping her pillows and her orgasm hit. It was so intense, that Judy squeezed the pillows with her legs so hard she thought she would pop them open. She came one right after another and she didn’t stop until the girls on the screen did, then finally collapsing on the bed, drifting off to sleep with a very soaked pillow between her legs. She dreamed of lying with her husband, in bed after they had had a good fuck. He was sleeping and a woman came in and made love to her while her husband slept.

When Judy’s alarm went off, she was still with the pillow between her legs and she had cum in her sleep. Something she had never done before. She awoke refreshed and feeling very fulfilled. Had she found what she was looking for? Judy got up, showered and went off to work, texting her daughter that she would Skype her that evening.

As she pulled up in the parking lot, she sat there, wondering how she would handle any conversation she might have with the girls. Because she was the dept. leader, she would be interacting with them all day. With a big sigh, “Well here goes” and she got up and went into the building.

She walked past Nora’s desk that was on the phone. Seeing Judy she smiled and waved, just like any other time. Nora had on a business suit and her knees were fanning as she talked. This caused Judy to remember those knees by her head as she ate Nora’s pussy. Immediately Judy’s pussy tingled hard. Judy tried to ignore the feeling as she went to her cubical and sitting down, she held her legs tight together to try and stifle the feeling. The wetness had started.

Later on Amber came to ask a question about a mistake on an e-mail. Judy brought it up on her computer and Amber leaned in, looking over her shoulder, their faces were inches apart. Very innocently Amber reached up her hand to point to the part of the E-mail she was referring to. Amber had her thumb and finger touching as she spoke and Judy could almost feel the way she twirled her pussy with that same thumb and finger. Leaning her head back a little she moved her eyes to look at her lips as she spoke. It was as if her mouth was on her pussy. Judy closed her legs and squeezed tight, trying to will the Orgasm which was approaching.

“You know ... your right ... I’ll check this out.” Amber padded her shoulder, thanked her and went out. Judy went to the execs bathroom, not seeing anyone there, she interred a stall, removed her panties, lifting her dress and opening her legs wide, she rubbed herself till she came. She tried to be quiet but the sounds could be heard of fingers on a very wet pussy. After her orgasm, she felt better now as she cleaned herself, put on her panties and left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.