A Feminine Touch - Cover

A Feminine Touch

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Judy needs more from her marriage. The girls at her office and her boss show her another way to help her. She is reluctant at first but finds that this is the answer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Workplace  

Nora stood and Judy stood with her. The girls were all standing around her. “Judy are you ready to feel how soft a woman can be?”

“Yes ... I guess ... yes ok” All the girls came in and rubbed their bodies against Judy, slowly and softly running their hands all over her. Judy closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. Her arousal is so high now, her pussy is leaking. Nora placed her knee between Judy’s legs.

“If you want Judy, rub yourself on my leg. Enjoy our softness and cum Judy. Cum all you want.” The girls were rubbing their hands all over her body, even between her ass cheeks, over her pucker hole, their titts rubbing her body. Judy found herself humping a girl’s leg, and she liked it.

“Ooooohhhh Nora ... Immmm cummmmmminnnngggggg. Mmmmmmmmmmsoooo niceeeeeee.” Judy came, the girls held her up, rubbing their bodies on her, kind of making a soft sandwich of their bodies on her as Kim and Amber Both came on Judy. One had her pussy on her ass the other on her hip. They finally took Judy to the bed and laid her face down.

Lying on her side, Nora spoke to Judy. “Is it pleasant so far?”

“Oooh Nora, it was ... wonderful.”

“Now are you ready to feel what attention to your ass can feel like?”

“Yes Nora, I have wondered what that would feel like.”

“Ok, just open your legs; this is Amber’s specialty, Amber?” Amber couldn’t believe it. She has always wanted Judy’s ass, and now ... it’s like a dream. Judy’s arch caused her ass to stick up; it was so provocative she couldn’t believe it.

Amber slowly crawled between Judy’s legs, licking as she went. Judy, feeling the wet tongue getting closer, she couldn’t wait. Amber opened her cheeks more and began kissing her hole, licking it all around, making her tongue stiff and trying to penetrate her hole. She could feel Judy clinch her hole, grabbing the sheets in her hands. Judy was moaning loving what she was feeling for the first time in her life. Her orgasm again was fast approaching. Amber reached her hands between Judy’s legs and twirled her clit between her fingers and that was all it took. Judy came so hard she thought she would pass out. Judy was enjoying Ambers tongue in her ass and fingers on her pussy. She screamed into the bed as she came. The girls were standing rubbing their pussies and all came almost at the same time as did Judy. The site of this married woman, writhing in an orgasm with a girl’s mouth in her ass was so ... erotic.

When she was finished Amber got up and lay down on her body, legs outside hers bringing Judy’s together. Judy felt herself lifting her ass as she could feel Amber’s pussy on her ass cheeks and her pointy nipples into her back. Amber, on her knees, pussy rubbing soft and slowly over Judy’s ass with her tit’s rubbing on her back began kissing Judy’s neck. Grabbing her hands and holding them above her head. “Judy, do you like the touch of a woman on your body?”

“Mmmmm yes ... it is sooooo nice and warm and soft.” Judy was totally caught up in the moment. Had this been what she was missing? Never having felt this ... Cuddliness?

“Judy? Would you let us make love to you? So you can know what it is all about?”

Judy not really thinking about it just said...”Yessssss” Amber began kissing down her back and over her ass. Judy raised it up when her lips were on her crack. She liked the feel of a tongue on and near her ass. Amber got up and rolled her on to her front. The other girls seeing what was going to happen joined in.

“Judy, are you sure you want this?” She looked at Nora and just nodded her head. Amber kneeled at the foot of the bed as Kim and Beth opened her legs wide. You could see her lips were open and very wet. Her clit was protruding out and very hard, as was her nipples. “Judy, place your hands in close to your body.” Judy did as Amber began kissing her way up to Judy’s pussy. The other two girls were sitting on the bed, caressing her body.

Nora stood on the bed, her feet a little below her shoulders and she kneeled down. Her ass and pussy hole was just touching her belly. She knee walked up Judy’s body, her arms pinned by Nora’s legs, but not tight. Judy could feel the scrape of her anus and the wetness of her cunt on her skin. Nora got right up to one of her breasts and let her ass and pussy caress her nipple. Judy closed her eyes and enjoyed this new sensation on her nipple. Nora ran herself around and back and forth and up and down on her ridged nipples, going from one to the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.