A Feminine Touch - Cover

A Feminine Touch

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Judy needs more from her marriage. The girls at her office and her boss show her another way to help her. She is reluctant at first but finds that this is the answer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Workplace  

The day did pass quickly. She dressed in a button up blouse and a pair of knee shorts. Not to tight, but it was hard not to display that ass of hers. Before long she was bowling and having the time of her life. The girls were laughing and drinking, and after playing about three games. “Hey girls, let’s go over to my house, we can have a few more drinks and every one could crash if we get to drunk.” Nora was hoping Judy would agree. She did and ended up following them to Norah’s house.

Getting out of her car, Judy spoke. “Wow Nora, this is a nice place. Do you live alone here?”

“Oh yes. I didn’t want the apartment life. Thought if I ever settled down, I would have a nice place.” They walked into her living room. All the girls sat down. They didn’t want Judy to feel Out of place. “Hey let me get some drinks” Nora went into the kitchen and brought out some wine and poured everyone a drink.

They all sat around talking about work, family and such. None were giving a hint of their sexuality. They had been drinking for a while and Judy was beginning to feel the effects as Kim asked her a question. “Judy, you seem to be a happily married woman.”

She hesitated before answering. “Well Jim ... is a wonderful husband. And my daughter is just the best.”

“I’ll bet he is good in bed.”

“Amber? Honestly, that is not something we talk about.” Nora said, slightly scolding her.

“No ... that’s ok Nora. We are girls here. Jim is ... good to me that way. But sometimes I think there must be more. I hear others talking about their ... you know sex life and I must say, I think I am missing something. Don’t get me wrong, I love Jim but sometimes I wish he was more...”

“In touch with you maybe?” said Beth “Well yes. I guess that is a way of putting it. I mean, sometimes I wish he was more ... I don’t know ... softer maybe, more caring.” Nora poured her some more wine and she drank most of it.

“Judy, maybe you need to add something to your life.” Amber spoke as she sipped her wine.

“I would never even think of cheat on my husband ... never.” She was almost in tears. Nora went to the sofa and took her hand.

“Judy. We would never suggest that and to make a point may I ask you a very personal, sexual question?”

Feeling a little embarrassed she said, “Well ... I suppose.”

“Judy, you play with yourself to make yourself cum, do you not?” This took her by surprise. If she had not been a little inebriated, she probably would have walked out. But she felt a sense of caring, comfort, and this held her there.

Looking down, feeling very conscious, “Well yes. Especially when Jim is away and when I haven’t felt...”

“Satisfied? Judy it is alright to admit this. I think a lot of marriages experience this sort of thing. But I think you can do something about it.”

“Really? But what could I do? I mean I would never cheat on him.”

“Ok, when you are playing with yourself and having an orgasm, without him, isn’t that in a way saying that you need more?” Judy just looked at her, really thinking that through.

“You know, I have never thought of it that way but ... I suppose you are right.”

“Judy, how open minded are you about sexuality?”

“I ... don’t know. I guess I am open to any point of view. I mean I know mine is not the only one.”

“Judy would you say we here are all friends?”

“Oh, why yes. I think of all of you as my friends, not just co-workers.”

Nora looked at the rest. They nodded their heads, knowing what she was going to say. “Judy I am going to tell you something that I don’t think you know. I hope it will not ruin our friendship.”

“Oh Nora, I don’t know what you could possible say that would make me think that.”

“Judy? All four of us ... are lesbians.”

Her eyes got really big, her mouth opened. The girls thought they had totally ruined their relationship with her.

“Oooh ... ok. I didn’t see that coming.”

“Judy, does that make you feel any different toward us?” She sat there, trying to take this all in, especially in her state of mind. She finally said and to everyone’s surprise.

“Not especially. You know, if you hadn’t of told me, I would never have guessed. I mean you girls never flaunt yourself, I have never seen you ... hitting on any one. No, I don’t think any worse of you for who you are. Soooo what did you mean by ... adding something to my ... life?”

“Judy, we would never want to come between you and your family, believe me, we would die if we did. We respect you too much for that. But ... you said you were looking for something more ... softer, to add to what you already have. Judy we could offer you that softness, you so crave. No strings or commitment. Not trying to turn you. (Was that a lie?) We would never come on to you, only if you were willing.”

Judy was thinking for some time. “What would I ... have to do?”

“Why Nothing Judy, we could show you the softness of a woman. Let you in on a world you know nothing of. We would do nothing you would not want to do. Can leave or quit any time, and we will still be your friends. You can have both, if you want to.”

She thought long and hard on this. She really did want ... something and this did seem like what she was looking for. She did trust Nora and the others. Well Why not. What does she have to lose? “Oh ... ok, what do I have to do?”

Nora, holding her hand, standing said “Just come with us.” and she led her upstairs to her bedroom. The other girls were wet with the anticipation of what might transpire. They would let Nora lead the way as she took her into her bedroom. It had a plush carpet, lighting, mirrors everywhere, a king size bed and It was beautiful. “Judy, stand there as we get ready.”

Judy stood there, hands folded across her chest. She was awe struck as the girls all began removing their clothes, laying them neatly on a chair. They were all stunning and she thought they all had the most beautiful body. Perky titts and all also had shaved pussie’s, and she couldn’t help to notice they were wet. Nora came over to her. “Are you still ok with this?” Judy nodded yes, feeling a bit scared not really sure what was going to happen.

“Judy, we would like to disrobe you. OK?” Judy just nodded her head. Nora walked up to her and began unbuttoning her blouse. No hurry. The girls unsnapped her shorts and removed them and her panties, noticing they were a little damp. Beth, behind her, brought them to her nose and sniffed as a big smile came to her face. The girls looked at her with a little envy as they removed her shoes and socks, she now stood there, completely naked and feeling a little embarrassed.

Nora took her hands, holding her arms out, like you would a child, admiring them. “Judy, you are so ... beautiful. Your body is fantastic; who would ever know you had a child. Now, does our nakedness make you feel ... awkward?”

“Well ... no. And I could say the same of all of you; your bodies are just perfect.”

“And soft.” said Nora. I see you also shave your pussy. That makes you look so lovely. Now how do you feel about seeing our nakedness? Does it do anything for you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.