A Feminine Touch - Cover

A Feminine Touch

Copyright© 2018 by murph wilkins

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Judy needs more from her marriage. The girls at her office and her boss show her another way to help her. She is reluctant at first but finds that this is the answer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Workplace  

Judy was a 30 y.o. happily married woman. 12 years to her husband Jim and a beautiful 11 year old daughter, Kaitlin. Her husband was a successful engineer and Judy worked as an accountant in a large law firm. She started right out of college and was very good at her job. She stood 5’5”, long auburn hair. Her breasts were about a 36b-c and her ass, with that delicious arch which made it seem to stick out even more, was just ... perky. It did get a lot of attention but none that she was ever aware of. Her dress was always smart, not to form fitting. Just enough to show off her features without it looking as though she was trying to “advertise.”

She was very pleasant and none assuming to those she worked with. Her smile always seemed to light up the room and everyone enjoyed her presence. There were about 8 other co- workers in her section, she was the team leader, and four of them were lesbians. There was Nora, Kim, Beth and Amber. Now others may have surmised this but they did not want to go out of their way to declare it to those they worked with. Knowing that some people felt uneasy around said people, they decided to just keep it that way but to say that Judy’s beauty was lost on them would be a mistake.

The four were out to a restaurant one evening after work. Having had their meal, they were having a drink and talking about the other girls at work. “Nora asked; of all the girls at work, who turns you on the most?” She seemed to be the leader of the group, if we could use such defining observations, The girls, looking at each other almost said in unison, “Judy.”

“That girl’s ass just makes my mouth water” said Amber. “I would never dream of hitting on her but wow! Does that ass make me wet.”

“You know” said Kim; it would be a thrill to ... turn her.”

“I agree with that, but she is married, and has a child. I wouldn’t feel right breaking up that marriage. To lust is one thing but to destroy a marriage? I ... I wouldn’t feel right.” said Beth, looking a little sad.

“Girls, Beth is right. As much as I would like too, I wouldn’t want to do anything to hurt her family, especially her daughter.” Nora in thought, “But, just maybe, if we showed her ... a feminine side of life, where she could have both worlds.” The girls all nodded in agreement as Nora spoke. “I heard Judy saying her husband was leaving tomorrow for a week long business trip and her daughter was staying the week with her grandparents. Let’s do this. I will invite her to go bowling with us tomorrow night, some drinks and we will invite her over to my house and we will take it from there. What do you think? No pressure, just some girl time.”

The girls all agreed and Nora sat about the task of what she would do. Upon getting home she called Judy.

“Hey girl, Nora here; Say, a few of us from the office were going bowling tomorrow night and I remember you saying you were going to be alone this week. Would you want to join us, maybe have a drink afterwards? Would love to have you come? (A pun here?) “Well ... you know Nora, maybe that would be a good idea. It seems like Jim just never has time to go out much ... Yes, I’ll be there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.