Stranded by the Hurricane - Cover

Stranded by the Hurricane

Copyright© 2018 by Douglas Fox

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two curious fourteen year-old teens, Blake Hawkins and Sara Cooper, are stranded alone at Blake's home as Hurricane Karl roars through Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. Will the life-long friends allow their curiosity and hormones carry them away?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual  

Blake changed into the old pair of boxers he slept in, blew out his candle and slipped into bed. The hurricane outside roared as it blew ashore. The creaks and groans of the house kept Blake from sleeping as well as he normally did. He had just fallen asleep when he awoke with a start as a big piece of debris crashed into the side of the house. He rolled over and tried to fall asleep again.

A tap on the shoulder startled the boy. “Blake, I’m scared.” He rolled over to find Sarah standing beside his bed in an oversized T-shirt that covered her to just below her waist.

“I don’t want to sleep alone in Emma’s room,” Sarah said. “Can I sleep in here with you?”

“With me?” Blake stammered. His pecker started to inflate immediately. “My bed isn’t real big but I guess we can both fit. Blow out the candle and let’s try to get some sleep.”

“I’d prefer to leave the candle burning,” Sarah said. She set it down on the nightstand beside Blake’s bed.

“Whatever,” Blake allowed as he slipped over on the bed to make room for Sarah. He made sure he gave her more than half the bed, so she would have space. Sarah slipped into the bed and shifted so she was close to Blake. She faced her longtime friend.

“Do you think our dads are OK out in this?” Sarah asked.

“I am sure they’re fine,” Blake promised. “My dad knows his way in the back country. The two of them are probably holed up with the backpackers at that cabin near Halfway Lake.”

“I hope so,” Sarah said. “I didn’t think staying here for the hurricane would be so scary.”

“We’re fine,” Blake said. Just then a loud bang came from the far or windward side of the house as another large piece of debris crashed into the house.

Sarah jumped and then wrapped her arms around Blake. “Hold me!” Blake obliged the scared girl in his arms. Unavoidably, his now erect boner poked into Sarah’s thigh. She paid it no attention. She snuggled against Blake, desperate for physical contact.

“It’s all right,” Blake promised as they snuggled and hugged each other. “The storm can’t hurt us here. We are safe.”

Slowly, Sarah calmed down. She didn’t release the hug since it felt so good. She liked the way the shadows from the candle light showed off Blake’s rippled chest. He looked stronger and more fit than any boy her age that she had seen. She hugged him tighter, forcing their chests together. Sarah could feel Blake’s boner too. It poking her leg got her thinking...

“Thank you for being patient with me,” Sarah whispered before leaning in and kissing Blake directly on the lips. The kiss was sweet and gentle and too long for a sisterly kiss between friends. Blake and Sarah stared into each other’s eyes when their lips parted. They kissed again, pressing lips together longer than the first time. Nothing was said, or necessary as they stared into each other’s eyes again. Blake let his tongue slip between his lips third time their lips met. To his shock, it was met by Sarah’s tongue when their lips touched.

Both teens shuddered as they felt electricity zap down their spines. Blake’s tongue chased Sarah’s when hers retreated into her mouth. Blake explored inside Sarah’s mouth, her tongue rubbing his as he probed.

‘Shit!’ Blake thought. ‘Does my life-long friend want more?’ Sarah rubbed her thigh against Blake’s obvious boner. ‘Shit! She does!’ Blake realized. Both teens were experienced at making out

After a couple minutes of lip lock, the two were forced to pause to catch their breath. They continued staring directly into each other’s eyes. “Should we be doing this?” Blake asked.

“Why not?” Sarah asked. “I like you a lot. And it’s fun.”

“It is,” Blake agreed. “Where are we going with this?”

“Does it matter?” Sarah asked. “Making out is fun. Let’s keep going.”

Blake answered by kissing Sarah again. Soon their tongues were teasing and sliding together again. The two teens’ carnal desires rose exponentially as they continued. Blake had never thought of Sarah sexually before this encounter. Now, Sarah was a pretty girl who desired him. The signs were unmistakable. He could no longer see her as an almost sister who he knew all their lives.

Blake slipped one hand down along Sarah’s side, aiming to sneak a feel of her breast. Sarah broke the lip lock when his hand gently cupped her right breast. He pulled his hand away quickly.

“Why don’t I take off my night shirt?” Sarah suggested. “It will feel much better for both of us if your hand is on my bare breast.”

“OK,” Blake gulped. ‘Shit! Is she going to get naked?’ Sarah sat up and pulled the night shirt off. Blake saw she was wearing panties under the shirt. He didn’t care. Her two firm, orange-sized knockers seized his attention. God! Sarah looked fantastic.

“Let’s go back to making out,” Sarah suggested after about ten seconds of Blake staring at her chest.

“Tongue tango?” Blake said. “Sure.” They locked lips again. Blake slid one hand up onto Sarah’s breast immediately. He felt it, caressed it, and gently squeezed it as he learned its contours. Soon his other hand claimed the opposite breast. He rubbed his thumbs across her nipples. Both stiffened immediately to over a ¼ inch in length. Sarah squirmed and moaned every time he teased them.

Rising lust subdued any sense of decorum or proper behavior the two teens might have retained. The next time the two teens paused for breath, Blake didn’t return his lips to Sarah’s. He kissed her cheek and then kissed along her jaw until he reached below her ear lobe. He nibbled at the lobe and then kissed down her neck onto her chest.

‘Keep going, Blake,” Sarah purred. “You know what I want.” He kissed down her chest until his mouth was buried in her cleavage. “Lick it,” Sarah begged. “Kiss them. Suck them.” Blake obeyed.

Sarah continued rubbing her thigh against Blake’s boner. She could feel her pussy getting wetter by the second. Sarah wondered, ‘Could she allow this to go further?’ Blake chose that particular moment to suck her right nipple into his mouth. Sarah just wilted at the stimulation. Her pussy gushed. ‘Yes, this could be the boy who makes me a woman.’

Sarah slipped her hand down to Blake’s crotch. She ran her hand across his boxer covered erection. Startled, Blake broke the kisses and stammered, “What are we doing?”

“We are getting ready to have sex,” Sarah answered. “If you want to.”

“reALLy?” Blake squeaked. His voice had deepened months ago. He rarely squeaked like a little boy anymore. Sarah carefully felt Blake’s manhood. To her surprise, he seemed to be bigger than her fifteen year-old, ex-boyfriend, Ethan. “Are you sure?”

“I think so,” Sarah allowed. “May I see your dick?”

“My pecker?” Blake asked. “Um, I guess.”

“Take your boxers off,” Sarah suggested. Blake rolled on to his back and shed his boxers.

“You have to take yours off too,” Blake asked. To his amazement, she pulled her panties off immediately.

“Can I feel your ... your ... pecker?” Sarah giggled. “Pecker is an odd name for your dick.”

“My friends call a man’s penis a pecker,” Blake explained. “That or a dick.”

“May I?” Sarah asked.

“Have at it,” Blake said. He spread his legs to give Sarah better access to his manhood. She wrapped her hand around his pecker, near the knob end. She slid her hand down. “Not too tight.” Sarah loosened her grip. She stroked up and down his shaft a couple times before rubbing her hand across the knob end.

There was no contest. Blake was much bigger than Ethan, both in length and circumference. “You are really big,” Sarah remarked.

“Everybody says I am tall for my age,” Blake said modestly. “I guess that includes my pecker.”

She noticed a drop of moisture on the tip. Sarah pointed at the drop and asked, “What’s this?”

“It leaks when I get excited,” Blake said. “I don’t know why.”

“I know,” Sarah responded. “It leaks for the same reason my pussy gets wet.”

“Your cat?” Blake teased.

“This,” Sarah harrumphed. “My muff gets wet when I get excited and want to have sex,” Sarah explained. “I am soaking wet right now. Go ahead and feel my muff.”

Blake reached down and ran a finger gently down her slot. It was covered in her juices when he pulled it away to look at it. “You really are ready.” He paused for a couple seconds and then asked, “You know how you had a fight with your ex-boyfriend when he showed up for sex and didn’t have rubbers?”

“Yeah,” Sarah agreed.

“I never, ever expected we would consider balling,” Blake explained. “I don’t have rubbers.”

“It’s OK, Blake,” Sarah said. “I never expected to do this with your either.”

“So we don’t have protection and we shouldn’t do this,” Blake said.

“It’s a matter of timing,” Sarah said. “Ethan wanted to screw me two weeks before my period, exactly when I was most likely to get knocked up.”

“Preggers?” Blake asked. Sarah nodded yes.

“Chances are something like 50/50 whether we screwed and he got me pregnant or he didn’t get me pregnant. I am not willing to take a chance like that.”

“Tonight?” Blake asked.

“I finished my last period two days ago,” Sarah explained. “The chances of you getting me pregnant tonight are quite low, more like 1 or 2%. Almost totally safe.”

“Really?” Blake asked. “You really want to do this?”

“I do if you do,” she answered.

“Um ... yeah, I do,” Blake said. “What do we do now?”

“You mean position?” Sarah asked. “I guess we try it conventionally. I’ll be on the bottom and you be on top.”

“OK,” Blake agreed. Sarah lay on her back in the middle of Blake’s bed. She spread her legs wide to allow room for the boy to get into position. He lay down on top of Sarah.

“Let’s make out just a little more before we screw,” Sarah suggested. She slipped her arms under Blake’s arm pits and yanked him higher onto her body. “Rub your pecker against my muff while we make out.”

“OK,” Blake said before diving in to kiss and tongue duel again. He humped his torso back and forth dragging his pecker up and down her soaking wet slot. The two humping teens made out while driving each other nearly to a sexual frenzy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.